I ♥ Bass Players

1/1

“You've got nerve, I'll give you that,” Cale laughed as he slapped Andrew on his back after the show, a grin tugging at his lips.

“Nerve? Boys got balls, if you ask me,” Kris snorted. “You know Torres is gonna get you for this one, right?”

“I am not afraid of Torres,” Andrew laughed, grinning at the other occupants of the room.

“Really? That's good because, he's on his way now,” Ryland threw over his shoulder as he made a quick exit from the backstage area. “Good luck!”

Andrew rolled his eyes. What was the worst that could happen? So he'd decided to be a little playful tonight and tease the older man. It didn't hurt anyone, not really and Andrew sure as hell got a good laugh out of it.

“Andrew!”

Shit. Chris did not sound happy. Turning, Andrew offered him a shy smile, hoping maybe that would ease some of the older man's anger.

“Would you care to explain your choice fashion statement tonight?” Chris asked him, arms crossed over his chest, eyebrow rose in question.

Andrew looked down at himself. When he'd first come across the shirt, he'd literally laughed out loud at it. After about five minutes of just staring at it, he'd decided to put it to better use and buy the damn thing. That had been earlier in the day so wearing it during the show only seemed logical.

“You don't like it?” Andrew asked, feigning innocence.

When Chris stepped closer, Andrew swallowed hard.

“So that's it then? You 'heart' bass players? Oh, Drew, you shoulda said something sooner, man.” Chris smirked, eyes raking over Andrew's tall form.

Andrew's mouth dropped open, his eyes going wide at Chris' words. Andrew rooted himself to where he stood, nearly bumping his chest with Chris'.

“And if I do?”

Chris blinked, obviously not having expected Andrew to go that far.

“If you do?” Chris repeated. “Then we could have fun with this.” He smirked.

Andrew might have been a young one, the youngest of the group, but he was more experienced than he'd ever let on. Sure, he'd been with women before, he'd been with men too. His tastes didn't lie in gender, never had.

“I like fun,” Andrew said, sounding every bit the twenty-four year old he was but Chris laughed so it was all good.

“Good. Then sit back,” Chris said as he pushed Andrew down into the nearest chair. “Relax and enjoy this. I don't go around doing this for just anybody.”

Andrew was about to ask what Chris was talking about when the older man dropped to his knees in front of him, grin plastered on his face, and reached out to snap open the button on his jeans.

“Fuck,” Andrew muttered, eyes wide.

“No, not tonight.” Chris said, smiling wide.

It had been so long since Andrew had been with anyone, let alone a man, that having someone else touch him and wrap their long gorgeous fingers around his cock, it had him instantly gasping for air.

“Careful now. Its been a while since I've done this,” Chris said, his hand slowly working up and down Andrew's cock, spreading the pre-cum that had begun to leak at the tip already.

Andrew gasped the second Chris' lips touched the head of his cock. It had been so long since he'd been with a guy, let alone anyone who actually liked giving blowjobs. Sadly, his last girlfriend hated them. Damn her.

Gripping the arms of the chair, Andrew tried not to thrust up, but having a warm, wet mouth wrapped around him felt far better than anything he could ever remember experiencing, so thrusting up into Chris' mouth was inevitable.

Luckily, Chris was ready for it. When Andrew's hips bucked up, Chris pulled back, slightly, just enough to where the younger man wouldn't choke him.

“Shit, sorry,” Andrew gasped out, eyes trained on Chris.

Looking up at Andrew, his mouth still wrapped around the boys cock, Chris grinned and took even more of him into his mouth.

Andrew moaned and, on instinct, reached out and fisted his hand in Chris' hair, tugging slightly on it. When Chris groaned, Andrew knew he'd done something right.

“God, Chris,” Andrew moaned, his eyes closed tight, his hand still gripping onto the older man's long hair and pulling slightly, as his hips continued to thrust up.

Chris worked his mouth quicker, up and down on Andrew's cock, knowing the boy was close. The feeling of having someone, Andrew, in his mouth, the heavy weight of his cock pushing into him, stretching his lips and working him open made Chris hard, so hard he knew he could and probably would end up cuming without much more than a few hard tugs on his own cock.

“Shit, Chris, yes!” Andrew exclaimed, his eyes open now and locked onto where the older man ha begun to jerk himself off. “So hot.” He muttered.

Chris groaned, mouth still hard at work around Andrew. He could feel it, his release and it was close. Squeezing his cock, just slightly, his body jerked violently as he came, his cum shooting all over his hand and the bottom of the chair.

Andrew lost it. Seeing Chris cum sent him right into his own release. His only warning to Chris was a sharp tug on his hair before he was gasping, hips thrusting up, cock spilling cum into the bass players mouth.

Falling backwards, Chris fell down onto the floor. His eyes were wide, pupils blown. His breathing was labored, coming out in harsh puffs of air. There was spit and cum in the corner of his mouth and in all honesty, Andrew wanted nothing more than to drop down onto the floor and kiss him senseless.

So he did.

It might have been unexpected but Chris welcomed Andrews lips on his anyway.

As quietly as he could, Kris closed the door and backed away from it. He jumped when he backed into someone. Turning and seeing Cale, his eyes widened.

“You find Andrew and Torres?” Cale asked, reaching around Kris to open the door.

“No!” Kris exclaimed, moving in front of the door to keep his friend from entering. “I mean, yes. I found them. They're uh, coming.” Kris said and winced. “In a minute, I think. Just, let's get outta here, dude. I'm so ready for bed.”

Cale's eyebrow rose in question at Kris but he let it go. His friend was odd by nature at times.

Back inside the small backstage area, both men were standing now, all tucked away and straightening themselves up, grins plastered to their faces.

“So uh,” Andrew started and Chris looked up, a small smile on his face.

“Yeah?”

“You really like the shirt?”

Chris' lips pulled into a huge smile before he laughed, long and hard. Reaching out and grasping Andrew's shirt, Chris pulled the taller man to him, pressing their chests together.

“I fucking love your shirt.” Chris mumbled against Andrew's lips before kissing him.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: If you'd like to know who these two gorgeous men are, lookie here... Andrew: http://www.twitpic.com/2gpvvf and Chris: http://www.twitpic.com/2gpsgc So yes, my shirt was inspiration for this fic, as were these two on stage the other night. Woo, lordy!! Um, comments anyone?