I'm Living the Good Life

Eight.

I woke up the next morning in the arms of Daniel Williams.
"Goodmorning beautiful." I smiled as he kissed my neck.
"Morning." I whispered and smiled as his lips made it to mine. He kissed them gentley.
"You want to go grab some coffee?" He asked as I nodded my head. He smiled and we climbed out of the bunk, to an empty bus.
"Hey, can I borrow a teeshirt?" I asked him softly. He smiled and nodded his head. I pulled my short black cut offs on, as Daniel handed me a black teeshirt. I smiled and pulled it over my head seeing it was to big for me.
"Can I cut it?" He smiled and nodded his head. He walked into the front of the bus, and came back with a pair of sissiors. I smiled as I cut the shirt into a crop off the shoulder top. I put the shirt back on, seeing that it fit much better.
"Okay, I'm ready to go," I told Daniel, before he grabbed my hand and led me off the bus.

We walked down the street until we found a Starbucks. We walked inside and Daniel ordered and paid for our coffee. Then we walked back outside, watching as people walked by.
"You're really beautiful. You know that, right?" Daniel whispered in my ear, before lightly kissing my cheek. I smiled as I head a very filimar voice yell.
“Hey fancy hobos! What are y’all doing?” I watched as Catt came over smiling, as I felt my face go red, seeing as she noticed the kiss.
“We were kindda tired this morning, so we decided to come get coffee,” Daniel answered, once he realized I was not answering her.
I nodded, and smiled as Jonathan came over and wrapped his arms around her waist. “Hey De. Hi Daniel,” he said.
“Hey Jonathan,” I said quielty as Daniel waved with his free hand.
“So, what did y’all do last night?” Jonathan asked. I felt my face go red again and Daniel smiled at it, remembring last night. I was NOT telling them we has sex.
“We watched movies, and I, uh, fell asleep.” I hesitantly answered.
“Oh, that sounds fun!” Catt said happily, obuvisouly knowing what we did.
I nodded my head and turned away. Daniel looked at me, then back at them. “Uh, well we’ll see you back at the venue?” They smiled and nodded their heads as we walked away from them back to the venue.
"Well, that was awkward." I declared as Daniel's hand intertwined with mine.
"Well, it wasn't that bad. They're your friends. How was it awkward?" Daniel looked at me. I shrugged.
"I don't know. It just was. Knowing Catt, she won't shut up about us. She probably already knows what we did." Daniel chuckled.
"So what if she does? Her and Jonathan definitely have something going on. They're always together!" I sighed and shrugged,
"I guess your right." He smiled as we showed out passes to the people working the gates. I smiled as we walked to the merch table.
"The guys always make fun of us for how horrible of merch girls we are." Daniel chuckled as he sat down on the chair behind the table pulling me down on his lap. I smield and grabbed his hand as I started to play with his fingers. "So, last night was fun." I whispered as I layed my head on his shoulder. "Yeah, it was." He nodded his head as he played with my fingers also. We sat there and talked for a while, until I heard a familiar voice squeal "Deana!"
I looked up to see Jonathan and Catt. I waved them over, sighing on the inside because I know Catt was going to give me hell later. "Hey babes, what's up?" I asked, once they got to the tent.
She shook her head. “Nothing much. We were just on the way to the tent. You know, the place where you're supposed to be working. Selling merch, and whatever else we're supposed to do,” she said, sounding a little bitter. Daniel laughed slightly. “Wow. You were right, De. She is a horrible merch girl.”
I could tell that Catt was getting angry, and so could Jonathan. Jonathan looked at Catt, then back at me and Daniel. “Uh, well, I guess you can come back to the tent whenever-”
“Or you can come soon. I am a horrible merch girl. I wouldn’t want to screw anything up,” Catt said, sounding more mad.
“Okay! Bye!” Jonathan said, as he took Catt's hand, pulling her away. I looked back to Daniel and rolled my eyes. "I really think I should go help...it is my jo-.." I was cut off by a flimiar pair of lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss. "Okay, no you can leave." I smiled and stood up as Jermey ran over picking me up. "Dont break her." Daniel said as he laughed. "I hate you Jermey." He pouted and put me down. "Fine!" he yelled and walked off. I giggled and kissed Daniels lips. "I have to go to work baby." He groaned and nodded his head. I kissed him softly and smiled as he grabbed my hand and we walked to the FTSK merch table hand in hand. "I'll see you later baby," He whispered before kissing me on the lips quickly.
“So, Deana…” Catt said as Daniel walked away.
I turned my head and smiled “Hmm?”
“Did you and Daniel have sex last night?” Everyone stared at her, including me“What?! I want to know!” Then, everyone stared at me, waiting for an answer. What do I say? Yes? Do I lie to them? I felt my face turn red and I started talking "Uh, well, um,...." I bit my lip and sighed. "Yes..' I whispered and watched Caleb stand up throwing his hands in the air.
“Are you serious, Deana?!”
“What?!”
“Deana! You had sex with him, and you just met him!” He yelled at her, causing people to stare.
“Caleb! you act like I’m you're girlfriend! I’m not! I’m his! It happened! Get over it!” I yelled at him, and started to turn around.
Caleb grabbed my wrist, turning me around, before crashing his lips onto mine. I stood there shocked, but felt the sparks going threw my head. I pushed calend away and screamed at him“What the freak Caleb?! What was that?!”
Caleb shrugged. “A kiss?”
I shook her head. “God Caleb! You’re an idiot! Just leave me alone!” I shouted and walked off back to Daniels tent, with tears forming in my eyes.
"Daniel!" I yelled as I started to run to him. He turned around and his eyes got wide as he ran over to me.
"Baby, whats wrong?" He asked as he placed his hands on my hips.
"Caleb kissed me.." I whispered as Daniel's face became angry.
“He kissed you?!” He yelled loudly
“Yeah, he got mad because we had sex. And what you said to Catt was mean. She's my best friend. Can you not talk about her? It made even me think you were kindda a jerk,” I started and than felt Daniels hand fly across my face
“Oww,” I mumbled.
“I'm sorry. Oh my god. I'm so sorry,” He said sounding paniced.
I started rubbing cheek and Daniel holding my hips, making sure I was okay. “It's fine Daniel, just forget it happened." He nodded hid head as he let go of my hips. Daniel kissed me and whispered "I think im fallling for you Deana."
♠ ♠ ♠
oooooooo, what will she say?
okay! so im SOOOO sorry, ive been so busy with everythiing going on. i love you all <3
deanaa