Sequel: Nothing Get's Better

Can You Feel the Explosion?

New Year's Eve

Cat looked behind him at Whip, smiling sweetly and giggled in a way itself would be called a bit drunkish, Whip called it being close to intoxication. The teenager had been looking back at Whip several times during the evening, smiling and giggling every time.

The reason to why he did this was because he was so happy to be here, to have been invited to Whip’s New Year’s Eve party.

It was hard for Whip to understand why Cat had been so surprised and overwhelmed when Whip after their snowball fight had asked what time he planned on coming to the New Year’s party and if he would bring someone. Cat had stared at him with round eyes and dropped jaw, stuttering something sounding like “Do you really want me there?”.

Whip had looked just as confused as Cat did and had answered with “I want everybody I care about to be there, then why shouldn’t my princess come?”

Cat had squealed happily by these words and launched himself on Whip, kissing every inch of Whip’s face that he could reach and squealed too many ‘thank you’s’ for Whip to count, before running away to Nightmare and squeal “I’m invited to the New Year’s Eve party!”

Nightmare had just looked at him without even blinking and replied with “Are you sure that you really aren’t eight?”

In Cat’s world he was just their friend (or ‘princess’ if you liked) during the tours, he didn’t know that he actually was considered their full time friend on side too, even though he and Whip had more then often ended up cuddling together or kissing. It’s just...Cat wasn’t sure what he meant himself, but he knew that it hade made sense in the beginning.

“Cat, do you want more Jäger?”

Cat turned his attention back to the brunette that was smiling at him with blandishment, the teenager felt flattered and very confident by the way the girl was talking and watching him.

Whip, on the other hand, knew that the girl was just an attention seeker and knew that she just hoped on getting a picture taken where she was hugging or kissing Cat.

It wasn’t that he felt sorry for Cat, but he tried to convince himself that he wouldn’t say anything. How mean it would seem, all in the band had been through it and it was an important lesson for Cat to learn. Whip didn’t get why Skinny persisted with dragging her with him to all of their parties.

“Yes, please... some girl name.” Cat grinned and held out his glass, glancing up at Bone that for some reason was shaking his head. “Bone? What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, kid.” Bone smiled and stood up, patting Cat’s shoulder lightly and kept going.

Cat shrugged and looked back at the girl, only to notice that his glass was completely filled again. With a sound that either could be classed as a giggle or a small burp, or maybe both, he brought the glass to his lips and drank every drop.

“How about trying not to stare too much at Cat?” Bone asked, practically throwing himself backwards next to Whip on the couch with a small grin.

“I’m not staring. Just concerned about how far she’ll take it with him.” Whip answered, looking at Bone with the hint of a smile and did his best to ignore that Cat had just drunk out one more glass and had his arm around the brunette.

“He’ll learn his lesson.” Bone shrugged, drinking so much slower from his beer then Cat did with the shots. “It’s a tough world.”

“She’s getting him drunk.”

“Nothing we haven’t done.” Bone stated sincerely with a chuckle, thinking back briefly on how they had celebrated the teenager joining them.

“But we haven’t tried to take advantage of him.”

Bone raised an eyebrow and smirked. “No, we haven’t. But you are a different story.”

“What?” Whip looked back quickly at Cat, that now had his nose nuzzled against the girl’s neck, just like he always did to Whip. “I haven't fucking taken advantage of him.”

“No, not yet.” Bone raised his beer for a unknown reason. “But just wait ‘til he’s ass drunk, you’re ass drunk, and you just start that little kiss-i-issing.” With a grin Bone waved with his fingers. “He’ll be begging you to just fuck his tight little ass and you’ll gladly do it.”

“Fat chance. You need to cut down on the beer.” Whip motioned towards the can Bone clung on to. “I’ve never fucked Eric, and I’m not planning on doing it either. He’s a fucking teenager, plus that I just don’t swing that way.”

“We’ll see about that.” With a snicker Bone glanced over to where Cat and the girl had been just seconds ago. “Huh, it seems like the spider caught the fly in her web.”

“What do you – oh fuck!” Whip cursed, immediately putting his drink on the table and stood up.

“Shit Whip, c’mon. Let him just learn his lesson.”

“And have a emo kid with us for the rest of the year, next year.” Whip shook his head when correcting himself, quickly marching out from the living room. “He’s a teenager for Christ’s sake!”

“It’s none of our business!” Bone shouted after him.

“It is some of my business.” Whip muttered, pushing past the people in his way while trying to get out of the room.

Whip had often considered getting a much smaller apartment, mostly because he saw no use and being in a big place without any regular company, and partly because there was too many rooms to look through when you was looking for someone.

But finally he found the youngsters, in the washing room. He was surprised that it didn’t surprise him more that Cat was the one being pressed against the wall and not the girl. In Whip’s dictionary it was tradition that the boys had the girls pressed against the wall, but on the other hand Cat seemed to like being the girl, so it wasn’t any major shock really.

“Lydia, that’s enough.” Whip laid his hand over the brunette, ripping her away uncarefully from the shocked Cat. “Let one in our band be, for a change.”

Lydia turned around eyes flashing with irritation, Whip could see that Cat just looked big eyed and wondering about the older man, having that innocence shinning in his eyes which Whip hated that he loved.

“Leave us alone, Whiplasher.” Lydia hissed with a ironic grin, throwing her hair in a way Whip supposed should be sexy or threatening, and got closer to Whip. “Apparently he doesn’t want to be with you, your little boy toy seems to be forgetting all about you.”

“He is not my boy toy, and I can fucking assure you that I’ll be remembered decades longer than you.”

Normally Whip was not the guy to start a fight with people, especially with girls, but he had never liked Lydia, not even before or after the party. There was just something disturbingly fake about her that made Whip want to bite her head off. Especially when she went after his friends, or more correct, when she after Cat.

“I hit a weak spot, huh? Calling Cat your boy toy? What’s wrong Whip?” Lydia smirked when Whip’s eyes narrowed. “Don’t you fuck him on the tour bus? Or is he a little virgin boy that refuse to let the oldie come anywhere near him outside the stage?”

“You really think that kind of talk is going to effect me?” Whip snorted, pushing aside the urge to hit her for talking about Cat that way. “I’m not planning on fucking Cat, and I never will. The only thing I want is to keep him the hell away from attention whores such as yourself.”

Whip turned around to grab Cat and drag him out of the room, only to realize that the boy were nowhere to be seen. With a growl he marched out from the room, ignoring the curses Lydia were throwing after him.

“Have you seen Eric?” He mumbled quietly to Nightmare.

With a grunt Nightmare pulled away from his girlfriend, glaring up at Whip a bit irritated over having been interrupted with kissing that he had wanted to go on a bit longer.

“Not since he left with the brown haired bimbo,” Nightmare wrinkled his forehead, but what freaked Whip was that Nightmare’s girlfriend did it at the exact same time. “What happened?”

“Nothing, I just need to find him.”

Confused Nightmare and his girlfriend looked at each other when Whip hurried away, they just shrugged and returned to the kissing.

Whip started to get really inpatient when after ten minutes he still hadn’t found Cat yet, and he got so much more irritated when he for his life couldn’t remember where he had put his cell phone either.

It was when Skinny came up next to him and whispered something in his ear that he relaxed and went to put on his jacket, finding Cat sitting on his heels outside of the apartments trying to lit up some fireworks.

“Cat, get inside. You going to get cold.” Whip said quietly, referring to the thin jeans and t-shirt the boy was wearing.

“I’ll just get this damn thingy to ‘spload.” Cat slurred, attempting to light up the fuse.

“You’re way to drunk for that.” Resisting an urge to laugh Whip leaned down and grabbed onto Cat’s hands, smiling softly when the teenager tried to stand up and stumbled back on to his chest. “And now we need to get you into the warmth.”

“Noo...” With a wince Cat pulled Whip’s arms around him, getting the man to embrace Cat’s thin shoulders and press his hands against his chest. “You’re my warmth.”

“Eric...” Whip mumbled, pressing his lips just millimeters over Cat’s ear. “You do know that people already talk about us?”

“She didn’t liked me,” Cat ignored Whip’s question. “Did she?”

“Many people like you Kitty.”

“She liked my fame, not me.” Cat continued, Whip got the feeling that he wasn’t actually getting spoken to. “I’m tired of that. I just wanna have some one liking me for me...”

“I like you for you, I wanted you to join us before I had even heard you play ‘cause you were just Eric.” With a smile Whip kissed Cat’s ear softly. “And Emil wanted the same, remember?”

“Do you love me?” Cat tilted his head to the side, peering up at Whip between thick lashes.

“Yeah,” Whip grinned softly, rubbing his nose mockingly against Cat’s. “We love you.”

Cat giggled closing his eyes, his lips twitching lightly in the corner by the feeling of Whip’s breath and got small dimples to appear. “I love you too.”

Carefully Cat leaned into Whip, allowing their lips to softly brush against each others before they bothed smiled and parted their lips slowly, pressing their lips together gently in a warm kiss at the same time the fireworks lit up the dark sky.

The clock had just struck twelve.
♠ ♠ ♠
Look Up Sara's story
It kick ass ^^

also, if you want the next update to the Serie, just comment, next time Kitty Cat is sick.

Now continued here; Nothing Get's Better