Status: Trying to post regularly. I get too much homework. That's what I get for bein' smart.

Our Footprints Washed Away From the Docks Downtown

Suprise, Suprise

"We're here! I see the guys!" I opened my eyes and looked outside the window of the plane. I smiled and turned to my side. I saw Chels and Stephanie. Their lips were moving, but no words came out. "Jay, wake up!"

I woke up, and to my suprise, wasn't on a plane. "What're you guys doing here?", I asked while rubbing my eyes. Suddenly, I felt a pinch on my arm.

"We have a plane to catch, get up!", Davie yelled. I groaned and rolled out of bed.

~

"No one's answering?", I asked Chels. She shook her head. "Maybe no one's home?", Kaysie said.

We all sighed. We were in Baltimore, and it was night time. No one came to pick us up, not even Kay Kay's aunt, whom was watching us for two months of summer. Her aunt was why we came here last year, as well. She wanted to see Kay Kay, but Kay Kay didn't want to go alone, so she begged us to come.

Tears filled my eyes. I couldn't help but think it was my fault.

Our messy break up was the cause of this. It was stupid for me to come here, yes, but I like Rian so much, I want to patch things up. I looked down at my cellphone in my hands. Rian was the wallpaper. Surely if one of the girls asked to see it, they would find it creepy.

I sighed and smiled. I looked over my shoulder to see if anyone saw me staring at my phone, and quickly changed the wallpaper.

"Jen!", I heard someone say. I looked up and saw Jennifer, Kaysie's aunt. I ran over to her and joined the group hug.

"I need to breathe to live!", Jennifer said out of breath. We laughed and let her go. "How about we go out to eat to celebrate your guys' arrival?", she asked.

We all cheered; seeing as we were hungry, grabbed our luggage, and piled up in the car.

~

"What are you getting?", I whispered to Davie. She looked up, "Jack?", she questioned.

"Dude, Jack's not - " I looked up and saw Jack walking to a table with 3 other very familiar guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you haven't guessed, Jayla's the main character and Rian's the focus. (:

I have a subscriber! I have a feeling it's my friend Kayana, but it's still a subscriber!

If you were confused by characters, click the characters above. (:

Chapter 3 soon!