Status: Trying to post regularly. I get too much homework. That's what I get for bein' smart.

Our Footprints Washed Away From the Docks Downtown

You're Joking, Right?

Jayla Point Of View

I couldn't believe it. Rian didn't remember me. Did he remember the girls? Did all of them remember us?

I went out of the restaurant and went into Jen's car, and I heard footsteps behind me. I was suprised I even made it into the car; my vision was blurred.

Soon after, the girls were in the car with me. Tears were visible on each of their faces - including Davie's, who didn't even like the guys that much.

We were all in the backseat cuddling when we heard tapping on the window. I looked at Kay Kay to see if I should open the van door. She nodded and I slid it open only to see Alex, Jack, Rian and Zack with Jennifer, whom was smiling widely.

"They want to talk to you four", she said excitedly. Only if she knew.

I hopped out of the car without one of my friend's consent; which probably left them wide eyed, considering I usually asked them things before doing it.

Well, I did say I wanted to patch things up, didn't I?

I stood in front of the guys who were looking at their feet, and soon the girls were behind me. Jen saw we wanted privacy when Kaysie gave her the "look", and went in the restaurant.

"We're sorry we made you guys cry, but we have absolutely no idea who you all are", Zack said softly.

"We first saw each other in a clothing store. Then we saw each other again at a park, and that's where it started", Chels tried explaining.

Do it Jay, do it.

"We don't -"

"We dated!", I cut Alex off. The guys looked at me as if I were crazy. "Rian, we dated. I know it's been a year since we saw each other, but us dating - us four being here and befriending you guys is not a figment of my imagination."

"Everything going on is bullshit", Davie spat. She was right. I know we only dated for one month and a half, but how could he forget?

How could all the guys forget us when we remembered them so well?

"This...no", Jack said while walking off with the guys.

And just like that, they were gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 4, and 3 subscribers. Yipee! (:

Thank you to:
I Can Fly Too
SynfulxColors for the stories first 2 comments!

When I post chapter 5 later on, the status will say "updating gets slower as I get more homework", I started school 3 weeks ago. D: That means only an update a day.

Don't think the story's drama is startin' too early, I got plans. xD