Status: Trying to post regularly. I get too much homework. That's what I get for bein' smart.

Our Footprints Washed Away From the Docks Downtown

Don't Ever Give Up

Rian Point Of View

"I still can't believe this shit", Jack started, "Four random chicks just decide they know us and -"

"SHUT UP!", Alex, Zack, and I said together. Jack kept saying the same thing about the four girls, but that's not what we needed. We were all at Alex's house and trying to figure everything out.

The girls looked vaguely familiar. The girl who claimed we dated; I think I remembered that.

How could you forget you had a girlfriend, Rian?

Maybe if I said I remembered them, I could remember everything. I wanted to know them, they seemed interesting.

"Rian, what do you think we should do?", Alex asked, breaking my train of thought. Then an idea hit me.

"Rian, dude, what's up?", I heard Zack say. I got up and hopped over Alex's dirty clothes to get on his computer. I stopped and heard them whisper something.

A better idea came to me. "Pull out your phones!", I yelled. They started laughing.

"Why?"

"Go into your contacts and scroll down until you see an unfamiliar name", I instructed.

~

After 3 hours, we still couldn't find these girls. After looking through contacts and Myspace and Facebook friends, we found nothing.

"Rian, let's give up. I'm tired", Alex whined.

"NO! I know we know them!"

"Obviously not", someone muttered. I sighed heavily, they were right.

This was going absolutely nowhere.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates!

If you thought the chapter sucked, next'll be better. Pinky promise.