Status: Trying to post regularly. I get too much homework. That's what I get for bein' smart.

Our Footprints Washed Away From the Docks Downtown

We Meet Again

Jayla Point Of View

"Jen, we don't really wanna go out today", we all groaned in unison.

"Too bad! I'm an adult, y'all are children, you do what I say."

We groaned again and got up to go to the door to get our shoes. Jen was making us go to the grocery store. We were still recovering from last night.

We're such girls.

"Hurry! Do you guys want to eat or not?", Jen asked. We hung our heads and went out the door.

~

"Wait, we have to get home! We have milk", Chels said.

We were at a park. We needed to be happy and enjoy our summer. What better way to do that than go to a park and be childish?

"Come on, Chels. Let's have fun!"

We ran out the car as she laughed. "SWINGS! Let's go on that after the slides!", I screamed.

"Then the skate park?", Davie asked.

I nodded.

~

As Kay Kay was talking to some guys with disgusting, greasy, red hair over their eyes, the rest of the girls and I were skating.

"Hey, you guys are really good.", a familiar voice said.

Don't be a pussy and cry. Be cool.

I turned around and saw the guys.

Silence.

"Well, we'll be going", Davie spoke up.

"Wait, we need to talk to you guys. Stephanie."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated. Not gonna lie - I was uninterested. Plus, I was sick and had tons of homework. :/

I lost a subscriber. D:

So is anyone amazing at making banners? I'm goin' on a computer tomorrow, and I would love one. :D

I checked out Nothing Personal. (: I love all the songs, but my two favorites are Lost In Stereo and Stella

What's yours?

Thank you subscribers & next chapter (hopefully) soon!