Status: Trying to post regularly. I get too much homework. That's what I get for bein' smart.

Our Footprints Washed Away From the Docks Downtown

Well, If It Ain't So

He remembered Davie's name. But did he remember the rest of ours?

I looked at Davie - her expression was blank.

They're playing with your mind, Jay. They don't remember you.

"Last night, you guys didn't remember us. But all of sudden, you know Steph's name? What's going on?", Chels questioned.

"We...remembered?", Rian said and scratched the palm of his hand furiously, something he did when he lied.

I squinted my eyes and crossed my arms. "Rian, you're lying. You're scratching your palm. If you guys know all of us, say our names - except for Davie's."

If they know Stephanie's nickname, they surely know all of us.

"Who's Davie?", Jack asked.

I felt my eyes tear up, and I knew what would come. Why was I sad? Because they lied?

"Look, since the smart one here blew it, we can't remember your names to save our lives. We only know hers because when we were coming to get you guys, the woman stopped us. She asked if we were looking for you guys. She said your names, but we could only remember Stephanie", Alex explained. "We just can't remember. So much has happened this past year, we can hardly remember last week. That doesn't mean we don't want to get know you all", he smiled.

The tears still fell. Tears of joy, though.

I wish I could stop crying.

"Why are you crying?", Jack whined.

"I'm happy, asshole!" He rolled his eyes. Typical Jack.

"How about we head over to my house and try to figure things out?", Zack suggested.

Of course, I love your house.

I smiled and called Kay Kay over.

Hopefully, we wouldn't have to start over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bad chapter? Sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER! D: School's to blame.

I'm having trouble coming up with ideas for the next chapter. I think I have an idea. Feel free to share ideas.
:D
Thank you for reading. & thank you subscribers. (: