Status: Active and updates will be regular

Aerobics

Blind what?

We’d been through technology, dance (we were learning the beginning of a waltz,) and maths and now school was amazingly over. I rushed outdoors and walked hurriedly to the area where the cars were parked. Macy had already explained how the cars worked. I climbed into the front seat.
“Could you take me to town please?” I asked the guy next to me. He replied a simple ‘yes’ and we drove off.
These drivers were hired by the school to travel us where ever we needed to go. I sat back to enjoy the ride.

I’d arrived at C&A with no idea what to do. I went up to the cashier and asked the woman about where I should go. I explained I was new here. (New… I was saying that an awful lot lately…) She told me to go behind the desk and wait in the back. I hurried on so I wouldn’t keep angry customers waiting in the queue.

I had sweaty hands. I watched the clock. Three minutes had gone by since I had entered this little room. In burst a middle-aged bald man with a plump tummy wobbling as he entered. His red cheeks glowered as red as cherries.
“Hello, nice to meet you, Jane!” he giggled.
“Hello… um… how did you know my name?”
“Because of that lovely letter you sent me!” he replied. I blushed, of course I sent him a letter…
“Quickly on to business. You’ll earn five pounds per shift and you already should know the times, but if you didn’t get my email its all down on this paper.”
He paused. I nodded and then blushed more deeply. What was I nodding at?
“Well, okay then… you start now! Trial basis today so you’ll only earn half of the money, if your happy with that.”
I nodded. I didn’t have much of a choice.

I spent ages learning the dos and don’ts of being in C&A. After that tiring day I walked all the way back to school because I hadn’t given the driver a place or time to pick me up again. I arrived around six, just in time for the starting of dinner. I sat with my friends again eating our fish and chips with cold hard peas happily. I finally started feeling like I was someone in this group of friends. I already had a pile of homework to do that evening. I would do as much as possible so I might not have to spend the morning at ‘MAS’ and might be able to sleep in. I didn’t want to worry about homework though. I aimed my thoughts at the back to school party that was next Friday. Ooh… what would I wear? And what was I hearing? Macy had a blind date…no…? Wait, she’s set me on a blind date with someone?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy! Please comment! :c)