Status: Active and updates will be regular

Aerobics

An invite

I was finally here, standing in front of the new school. Didn’t Julia say a while back that it was my last chance at a school unless I would be home schooled? Didn’t she want me to stop jumping from school to school? But that didn’t matter anymore. I had corrected my ways. I was here, in the now. I knew everyone and where to go. I had met them a week before the summer holiday. I had had a tour and met my roommates… Rose and Jack. Jack was gothic and Rose was plain white. They were very good friends and excluded me from everything. I knew I would feel a little shunned, if they continued acting like that.

It was Sunday. I had a full day until school would start for me. I heard in this school you got homework after at least every lesson. In the morning you also had ‘MAS’ hours. Which is basically one lesson where you just do the homework you got from all the subjects. I unlocked the room and stepped in. Instantly I hated it. Everything was white, and neat. I hate white.

Two of the beds were unmade, so I could guess the last bed, the one by the door was mine. It was fun, the one by the window; we had all agreed would be mine. I plonked myself on it. I unpacked my clothes into the empty wardrobe and my few books and textbooks on the mini bookshelf underneath it. I stuck up a few posters around my bed and lastly a billboard. There were pictures of Ruby, Julia and a few snippets of me and Rebecca. The last picture I put up was of Mum, Dad and me.

I couldn’t hold them back. The tears flowed as I buried my head in my hands. I didn’t have to worry about my roommates coming back; they would be at church, for however long that is. Just as I thought that I heard the click of the door. I raised my face. Two girls came in, but they weren’t Jack and Rose.

“Oh, hello, I’m Macy” Said a small blonde girl wearing a uniform. “Jack and Rose got themselves expelled if you are wondering, so we took their place here. Are you okay?”
“Yeah” said the taller girl… She had short brown hair cut into a bob and also in the school uniform.
“What happened, want to come for lunch?” Macy asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a really short chapter, but I have such a future for this story, so please, comments or criticism. :) all is welcome