Status: Active and updates will be regular

Aerobics

Writing

The other girl was called Judy. She barely talks. If Judy does talk, it’s in monosyllables. I’d be lucky if I heard her string one full sentence together… By the time lunch was over, I had a much clearer understanding of the school. Macy and Judy had cleaned me up before we left the dorm and explained that Rose and Jack had both got themselves expelled when they were caught selling drugs to other students. The headmaster had assigned them to be my roommates because there were no other students willing to give up room in their dorms. Hearing that made me want to sag, but it didn’t really matter. But after lunch they had a swimming lesson they had signed up for so of course they had to go. I quietly retreated to our room.
On the computer desk I started to write a letter to Ruby. School just wasn’t the same without her. I told her all about my insane day and all the ideas I had about joining that design class. Afterwards I sealed the letter and started writing on a fresh paper. Not to Julia, but to the owner of C&A. On the way here I had noticed a sign for more workers and I felt the need to help Julia out with some more money. I wrote a letter about wanting the job and why, then how much experience I had which was six weeks in Claire’s. I also told them the times I could work and when and how to contact me. Then I sealed the letter. Then I went into the Cafeteria and posted the letters. In the Cafeteria there were three post boxes, for some strange reason. There was also a agony aunt box, but that wouldn’t be much help to me… Next I went to talk to Mrs. Roach about the fashion lessons. Wow, school was finally getting exciting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to put up a new chapter, and sorry its so short!!!
I will write more regularly, sorry!
Keep reading :c)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Deanie