This Is How I Disappear Without You.

Forward now are we?

*Jessie’s POV*

Wow, I scared Bob. I was thinking to myself. No one threats my Ray. Hang on a sec, he’s not my Ray

“I want to dive into soup.” Frank admitted.

I looked at him along with most of the people in the room. “What the hell?”

“I don’t know.”

We all continued to watch The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, when Frank got up to use the bathroom. Bob got up and shoved me off the couch away from Ray. I gave him the finger after I made sure no one was looking. They started talking about Frank’s birthday and Halloween which are intertwined with each other.

Janice grabbed a pen and a pad off paper and started to write down things. Ray wasn’t into it. I winked at him when he looked at me. His face got red. I giggled, every one looked at me. “It was funny!” I pointed to the TV they all fell for it but Ray knew what was up. Ray got up I followed him with my eyes.

Frank came out of the bathroom, and sat back down right next to Janice. I sat down on Ray’s lap when he sat down again. The way brothers looked at us awkwardly. I gave them a hard stare. Gerard freaked out and diverted his attention to the TV once more. Mikey on the other hand needed to be messed with just a little bit. I growled. His eyes widened and trailed on to the TV. I smiled.

Ray poked me in the sides. “Oww Ray,” I giggled.

“What Jessie?”

“You know what, that hurt!” I looked at him.

He rolled his eyes. “Okay, okay.”

Ray started to tickle me. I fell off of his lap from laughing too hard. “Oww,” smack dab right onto the floor.

“Haha Jessie fell.” Bob pointed at me.

“Do you want a prosthetic ass?” I grunted as I forced myself off of the floor.

“N-n-n-no,” Bob stuttered.

“Awh Robbie, you know I wouldn’t do that to you don’t you?” I said innocently as I gave Bob a hug.

“Umm I don’t know you well enough…”

My smile disappeared. I let go of Bob and sat back down on Ray’s lap. I stuck my tongue out at Bob. Ray wrapped his arms around me. Forward now huh?

Just then Janice started laughing and fell off of the couch, Frank was smiling at her I had no clue what they said but I was curious.