This Is How I Disappear Without You.

Where Do I Work?

I had just gotten a job at this store that I forget the name of.. You know it’s not good when you forget the name of the store you work at.

Janice and I just started to stalk shirts, when outta nowhere Mikey Way comes in. I had a huge spaz I ended up throwing 10 extra large shirts on Janice.

“HEY!” Janice yelled at me.

“Whoops sorry Janice.” I apologized. “It’s just that ―”

“Janice are you alright?” Mikey asked Janice.

“Ya I’m okay. Mikey this is Jessie.” Janice introduced us.

“Hi Mikey.” I said shyly.

“Hi, Jessie.” He smiled.

“Hey Mikey!” A distance voice called, it sounded like Bob. ―It was Bob. “Jeez Mikey scare the shit outta us. Why don’t ch’ya!” Bob yelled at Mikey. “Who are you?” Bob asked me.

“Umm Jessie. ―Janice what’s going on?”

“Ugh nothing.” Janice answered, while she rolled her eyes.

“Janice, Frank is-” Bob started to say.

“Shut up about Frank already!” Janice yelled at the drummer of my favourite band.

“Where is Janice!?!?!?!?!” Another distant voice called, I figured it was Frank. He came barging in.

“Go away Frank!” Janice screamed at him ―Oh jeez he was a cutey in really life than what I had expected.

I got up and left after she yelled at him like that. But I was soon accompanied by Bob, Ray and Gerard. Who soon came after Frank did.

Ray was much much more than then I expected. Much more intimidating too. “So Jess what do you do for a living?” He had once asked me. I replied with ‘I just got a job here.’

I started to talk to the boys, they were so different from what I'd thought they’d be.

“Jess!” Janice called.

“Yes?” I shouted.

“Closing time!”

“Oh..” I looked down. “Well then…” I gout up from the floor, jeez was it uncomfortable. “So Jan.. How do we close down?” I asked, as I brushed my self off.

“Guys get outta the store please. ―Kay Jess come here.” The boys went and stood outside the store. “’Kay tomorrow you get a locker, and a key.” Janice told me.

“Okay.”

We all stood outside of the store now. “See Jess it’s easy.” Janice showed me how to close up.

“Umm Janice.” Gee said.

“Ya what Gerard?”

“We all ran after each other, so uh… could you drive us back?” Gerard said as he rubbed the back of his head.

Janice shook her head. “I only have room for one more person other than myself..”

“I have a car.” I admitted.

“Do you think you could give us a ride.. Juh..?” He swallowed. I had the feeling that Ray didn’t know my name.

“This way!” I marched to the parking lot. I hopped into my Chrysler 300.

“I wanna sit in the front!” Gerard whined.

“SHOT GUN!” Bob yelled.

Mikey had already voluntarily sat in the back.

Ray was the only one not making a fuss. “Ray get in the front.” I said. He obediently opened the passenger side door. “Get in guys.”

“Ray gets everything. Like girls and shot gun!” Gerard whined and stuck out his tongue at Ray’s head.

“Well he wasn’t acting like a toddler now was he?” I asked Gerard.

I started up the car. I’m Not Okay started to play on the radio. I turned it off.

“Hey!!” Mikey yelled.

“Michael I’m right here, not need to shout.”

“Turn us on!” Mikey said shyly. Every one got a laugh outta that. “Awh you guys are sick.”

I turned the radio back on. They didn’t know that I had Revenge playing on my iPod.

Janice walked up to my car. “Just follow me.” I nodded.

And we where off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait!