This Is How I Disappear Without You.

What's broken can always be fixed.

Jessie seems to be getting along well with the boys. One in paritcular is Ray. I may barely know her ,but she's pretty cool. I'm just not so sure on how he thinks about her. Mostlikely, he's gonna say that's she's pretty hot and awesome.

Everyone left with Jessie in her car all straight back to the house. The only one that didn't get to fit in the car with them was Frank. I tried so hard to drive away quickly the only thing that was stopping me from doing so was I wasn't anywhere near the car. I just bearly spotted my car and made a mad dash to it when I hurd from a long distance

"Janice! Wait! I need to talk to you"

Ofcourse, this yell was done by Frank. Thing is I don't want to hear his excuse. It's pointless to me. I really don't care. Another thing is, I actually do care. I'm just lieing to myself.

I finally reached my car unlocked it and quickly tried to start the engine ,but it was all so fast pace I couldn't get the keys in. Just in the moment I placed the keys in a big slam was done in the window. I jumped in shock almost busting my head on the roof.

"Janice. Please. I need to talk to you" he said breathing deeply as if someone just choked him.

"Ignore him. Just ignore him and drive away" I thought to myself thinking it was the solution.

"Janice. Please!" he said feeling the engine starting up.

His deep breathing cause the window to become foggy. The bigger the fog went on the window the more watery my eyes got and just as a the window was completely filled a tear ran down. Frank wipped away the fog quickly and noticed my cheek was wet meaning just one thing. I'm crying.

"Janice. Please open the door. Don't cry" he said bottom lip trembling. Soft eyes now going rosy red. He put his head down.

I couldn't bear to see him cry. Now I too bowed my head down. I looked up and placed my hands on the keys.

"Janice!" I turned to look at him, "Please. I need to talk to you" . I pressed unlock and let him in.

We sat in silence. Only noise produced was sniffles. I didn't look at him and vise versa.

"You wanted to talk" I broke the silence.
"Yep" he said wiping his eyes with his hands.
"Well..." I looked out my window making sure to avoid eye contact.
"This my take a while." he took a breath and began once more. " Janice I'm sorry. You didn't deserve that. I just didn't know. I just don't know "
"Don't know what?" I asked still making no effort to look him in the eyes.
" I just don't know why I did it. I get nervous around you. I've never felt that with a girl. I was always confident around them ,but then you came along. You changed that in a good way. I get all diferent kinds of emotions when your around. Happy to see you smile, Crazy wanting you in my arms, Sad that your not mine. There are alot more ,but I doubt you wanna know after what happend. Janice your the only girl who likes ,well use to I guess, for the way that I am. The only girl who didn't just ignore me after the first date or just act as if I was invisble. The first and only. Your so much more differnt. A one of a kind. I love that about you. I love everything about you even if you now hate my guts. All I can say is I'm sorry. I really am. "

I was now just bawling silently. The words made my heart beat rapidly. My soul was uplifted and so was my heart. All of me was soaring happily like before. Like they never have before in my entire life.

"Janice?" he tried to make me look at him and still nothing. He cupped my chin turning me to his direction.
"Why are you crying?" his eyes watered up again. His lip was trembling again. Frank saw my face drowning in tears so he wipped them away. I took a deep breath.
"I'm crying 'cause of what you said. It was really sweet ,Frank". He gave me a little smile and a hug. I smiled and snuggle onto his arms.
"Do you forgive me?" he asked looking at me with puppy dog eyes.
"Yes" I nodded.

He smiled and hugged me really tightly. I giggled making him look at me. I looked away ,but again he cupped my chin.

"Are you blushing?" he scarsticly asked.
"No!" I hid my face onto his shoulder.
"Hey! Hey! Look at me." he moved his shoulder," Yes you are" he stated.
"I know" I smiled at him.
"Your cute when you blush. You always look cute though." he smiled at me.

I blushed even more. He looked me in the eyes now meaning business. His hands were gently going over my cheek over and over once more. Even though we are in my car, it feels as if we're in our own world. No one was there just Frank and I. I loved it.

"What is he gonna do now?" I thought to myself dieing to know the answer.

The moment I thought that all hope was gone he leaned in. I smiled and leaned in too. Our lips finally locked smoothly. I kissed back and so did he. Every single kiss made me feel uplifted. All I could see was an aisle with rose petals on the floor. Rows of seats beautilfully decorated with big white roses at the end of them. The image faded when I opened my eyes. I stopped kissing him.

"What's wrong?" he asked worried he did something wrong.
"Nothing" I smiled at him placed my left hand on his face and kissed his lips again.
"Ok" he said grabbed my hand and kissed it. Then in specific kissed my ring finger.

I'm not so sure what that meant all I do know is that he loves me. He makes me so happy I can't help to love him too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the slow update. Hope you enjoyed this chapter it's the best I could think of at the moment. I'll do my best to keep updating as soon as possible.