The Perfect Scandal

Chapter One

Audrey Goldstone stared at the screen before her as she read the gossip article that loaded onto her monitor. If there was one site she had a guilty pleasure for, it’d definitely be Perez Hilton. He was blunt with his opinions – if he hated it, he’d diss whatever it is until it was bare and naked. If it liked it, he would talk it up until it was loved by his readers. One plus side for the brunette was, he liked her and her sister, and she couldn’t help but smile.

“What are you reading there, Audrey?” Kiran asked as she plopped down onto the bed Audrey was leaning against with her laptop balancing on her knees.

“I think we should come out of hiding,” Audrey said simply as she handed the laptop to her younger sister.

Kiran took the laptop from her sister and began reading the article that appeared onto the screen.

It was because of their father, who was famous and had power to get his two daughters into all the hottest parties with A-List celebrities to the D-Listed celebrities. It was only too bad the two sisters mistreated their father’s power, but it worked to their advantage if they were questioned. Instead, they would sneak into the place like it was a daily chore and acted like nothing ever happened. Heck, they weren’t even of age to attend a club.

Oh sure, the two sisters knew the A-list celebrities to D-list, but it was the fact that those celebrities didn’t know who they really were – or anyone at least. Sure, there was speculation in who they really were, but the media – or anyone for the matter – could keep a stable answer as the two sisters changed their appearances way too many times for anyone to keep track. It was like, leaving a trail for someone to follow but before anyone could find the trail, the trail was destroyed, so no trace would be left.

It had only been about three to four weeks since the two sisters dumped their boyfriends. Of course, the boys were as gorgeous as hell, just like their never ending list of exes but it wasn’t like, they’d broken up with their boyfriends at that time because they’d done something wrong. In fact, their boyfriends would have done nothing wrong, and yet, the two sisters would break up with their boyfriend at that time. It was how they planned it out to be. They were heartbreakers.

“We should go out tonight,” Kiran suggested. “But we have to change our appearance.” It was a precaution they took seriously. Neither of them wanted to be followed. “You think I should change my hair to a light brown?” She stood up from the bed and walked into the connected bathroom.

Audrey nodded. “It’ll suit you better than the blonde hair you have now,” she said. It was blunt and offensive, but it was honest. The older sister ran a hand through her long, jet black hair as her younger sister walked back into the room with a set of different coloured hair dye. “I’m thinking light brown with highlights for me.”

To be honest, it irked Audrey that every time she went out of the house after a deliberate, public break up, her and her sister would have to change their appearance, again, again and again no matter what. At first, changing appearances was fun, for sure, but after a while it was irritating, and because of this, Audrey swore her hair and Kiran’s were badly damaged. The pair had to be so careful with what they were doing so they wouldn’t be followed, or seen using the same look again so they had to keep track with the appearances they use. By now, Audrey swore her hair had already been dyed at least a dozen times. She’d lost count halfway.

“Lighten up, sis,” Kiran said as she saw her older sister’s poignant expression plastered across her face. “We’re going out tonight. It’s bound to be fun!”

Audrey forced a smile onto her face and chuckled lightly. The definition of ‘fun’ at a party the two girls were going to meant, pick a boy up, make him fall in love with her, then break his heart. Oh, it was cruel and unkind, but secretly, the two sisters loved doing this. It was their revenge.

They were so naughty. And they loved it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you guys think? :)
I'm a little iffy with this chapter but tell me what you think, nonetheless :D
And now it's Connor's turn :)