Status: In Progress :)

Wonderwall

Lunch With The Team

[3 years later]

We sat in a booth in a restaurant in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota. The boys were playing the Wild tonight. It was a few hours until they had to be at the Xcel Energy Center, so Kris decided that we all go out for dinner. We let Pascal Dupuis choose the restaurant and he chose the 50's Grill.

My father and I have been on good terms for about 6 months now, ever since he found out that Kris and I were expecting our first child together.

Currently, we were waiting on dessert... Malts. The waitress brought everyone their malt except for the one I was supposed to share with my son Etienne.

I was getting a little irritated when everyone had finished their malts and I STILL didn't receive mine. Kris kissed my hand, distracting me while the waitress placed the malt in front of me.

It was a raspberry malt with a cherry on the straw. A gorgeous diamond ring sat on the cherry.

Kris kissed my hand. "We have been through a lot together. We have dated for 3 years today. We are expecting a child. There is no way on this Earth that anyone can doubt our love."I He squeezed my hand lightly. "Alicia Lemieux, l'ange, will you marry me?"

I gasped. 

Everyone's jaws dropped. 

"Yes."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while! Also sorry that it's so short! It's important though!