Status: In Progress :)

Wonderwall

We Call Her L'ange.

I awoke at 5 A.M. the next morning due to my damn alarm clock. I turned it off and got out of bed and got ready for the day.  I then dragged myself to the kitchen, still sleepy. Sidney ran full force into me. He quickly helped me up. "I'm sorry. Are you okay? Who are you? Why are you here? Why are you up so early?"

Before I could answer, dad walked into the kitchen. "Youre up, Alicia. Good. It's your big day today."

I looked at Sidney. "I'm fine. I'm Alicia Lemieux. That's my dad. I live here. I'm up early because we have practice today."

Sid's eyes bulged out of his head. "You're the new superstar?"

I nodded and smirked. "I wish I could have that name, but it's all Talbot's."

Sid laughed. "Maybe Max can give you a name."

"Maybe." I grabbed my bag and got in my Ferrari. Sid's eyes bulged out of his head and his jaw dropped when he saw my car. My baby. I laughed and sped off towards the Mellon arena. Before I reached the Mellon, I made a pit stop at a nearby grocery store and picked up cookies, doughnuts, streudles, bagels, a few things of cream cheese, plastic knives, juice, napkins, plastic cups, and paper plates. I loaded it all in my car and sped off to the Mellon. I parked my car in the front and walked into the building, telling Luc through a text that it was an all day practice today. 

I walked into the locker room and got dressed quick, put my engagement ring on my necklace, fastened my necklace around my neck, and hit the ice. I didn't bother hiding my hair in my helmet, you could already see my chest through my jersey. I'm obviously a girl and a D-cup is hard to hide. Lemieux on the back of my sweater is hard to hide also. I took shots at the goal, not missing once.

"Coach. Who's the girl on the ice? Why's she wearing one of our jerseys?" Max Talbot's voice rang through the arena. I couldn't help giggling. He's going to shit bricks once he hears.

"Gentlemen, this is your newest teammate, Alicia Lemieux." Dan smiled at me. "She's one of the best. She's been compared to both Crosby and Ovechkin."

"She's hotter than Ovechkin and Crosby!" Jordan Staal shot me a toothy grin. I laughed.

"Boys, first things first, she needs a nickname. We'll brainstorm during practice." Sid smirked at me. The guys all cheered for that idea. 

"Gentlemen, get geared up." With that, Dan left into the locker room, the team following him. It gave me a half hour of alone time.

The first one out just happened to be Talbot. "Hey, sexy. The name's Max Talbot. Don't wear it out."

I laughed at him. "You'll be lucky if it comes out of my mouth once. If I say it more than once, Hell will freeze over."

Sid was next on the ice, hearing the entire conversation. "She got you there, Talbs."

Billy G came out. "I think she should be Princess."

"Dude, my dad calls me Princess. You're going to talk like my dad? Damn you're OLD!" I laughed as Billy G chased me all around the ice. When he ran into the boards and yelled in pain, I doubled over laughing. "Need a hip replacement, old man?" 

Billy G got up and chased me some more until Geno restrained him. By that point, all of the guys were on the ice. All of them saw at least the last half of the whole charade and were on their backs from laughing so hard.

"Billy Guerin! Hey, Gramps! I'm getting you an old man robe, old man slippers, old man glasses, dentures, and prune juice for Christmas!" I fell on my butt, laughing so hard that my eyes were watering. 

Max was choking for air. "I'm chipping in!" Max and I high-fived.

I smiled. "Oh. Boys! I forgot! I got you all a surprise for after practice!" I was beaming. They were begging me to tell them what it was, but I refused.

We began our practice. I kept myself focused on the game, but I couldn't help but hear the boys talking.

Geno smiled as I skated past him. "Graceful. Hockey no graceful, but Alicia graceful. Miracle."

"Miracle! That's a good one! Like the movie!" Jordan yelled.

"I think she should be Super Girl. The power to my flower!" Marc-André yelled.

"I still think she should be Princess." Billy grumbled.

"Salome Belle! Sexy bitch! That one would work!" Max seemed excited.

Me and Kris made eye contact. "I got perfect name. L'ange. Angel."

Sid grinned. "I like it!" The others nodded in agreement. "Oh Miss Alicia! We have your name!" Sid sang the words very loudly and high-pitched. I think I heard the plexi-glass crack.

I skated up to them. "What's the verdict?"

Kris spoke up. "L'ange."

I laughed. "Who came up with that?"

Kris smirked at me. "Moi."

I smiled at him, showing that I liked the name.

I skated back to the locker room and stripped off all of my hockey gear, standing in only my matching bra and g-string from Fredricks of Hollywood.

I heard gasps, whistles, and cheers as the guys piled into the room. I rolled my eyes and put my clothes on. I ran out to my car and saw Luc standing by it. He smiled when he saw me. I ran and jumped in his arms, kissing him.

He deepened our kiss. "Tu m'as manqué, ma fiancée sexy peu." (I missed you, my sexy little fiancée.) He kissed along my neck. Helet his hands wander up my shirt while slipping his tongue in my mouth. We made out while he ran his fingertips around on my back. 

We were interrupted by Max. "L'ange is a traitor! She's got a Canuck tongue shoved down her throat!"

As soon as the words were out of his mouth, everyone was outside watching and Luc removed his mouth from mine. Luc smirked at them. "Mine."

Sid pulled me away. "Ours. She's a Penguin now."

Luc pulled me back to him. "Mine. She has my ring on her finger."

Sid smirked. "I don't see any rings."

Luc looked at me, confused and hurt. I took the ring from my necklace and put it on my finger. Luc smiled. "She didn't want to break it. She's mine. Forever. It will be forever in a year."

I smiled and opened my car. "Help me carry in the food, fatties!"

"FOOD!" Jordan's eyes lit up like Christmas.

They all helped me carry it in. Before I could even react, they dog piled on me. I got a kiss on the lips from each one of them, much to Luc's disapproval. Hey! They just did it. After all of the kisses, they tore into the food I bought.

"Luc! Grab me a doughnut! MY doughnut!" I was looking hungrily at the food. 

Luc nodded. He saw Fleury's hand going for MY doughnut. "Arrête! Ne pas y penser! C'est beigne Alicia!" (Stop! Don't even think about it! That is Alicia's doughnut!) Luc then grabbed it and brought it over to me. "Did you get it this big so we could share it?"

I smiled, guilty. "Maaaaaaaaaaaybe!"

He smiled and took a bite. He fed me a bite, then he took another bite. I took a bite. He took a bite. We both took a bite and ended up kissing.

Max laughed at us. "Thats like a lady and the tramp moment for fat people like Crosby."

Crosby gasped. "I'm not fat!"

I laughed at him. "Have you seen the size of your ass?!"

He pouted. "Meanie pants."

I smiled. "Cheer up, Mr. Grumpy Gills."

"Never!" He threw a doughnut at my face. I dodged it, causing it to hit Luc right in the face.

Luc grinned evilly at us both. "You two are dead."

I ran, screaming. Crosby wasn't far behind me. Luc ran and tackled us both. 

"Lets go to the club!" Max was dancing.

Jordan laughed. "Yeah!"

I nodded.

Luc shook his head. "No club for us."

I frowned. "Fine." I got in my car and drove home. The last thing I heard was Kris telling Luc that he pissed me off big time and Luc snapping at Kris asking why he cares so much.

I text Kris: Hey. I got your number from Luc's phone. It's Alicia. Sorry he snapped at you. He's been really possessive lately.

I got a text back almost instantly: Oh. Bonjour, belle. C'est amende. (oh. Hello, beautiful. That's fine.)

I yawned. Practice takes a lot out of you. Especially an all day practice. I sent him one more text before I fell asleep: Okay. Good. I'll see you at practice.

He sent me one text: Oui. Au Revoir, belle. (yes. Good bye, beautiful.)

I didn't read the text, but Luc did. Luc was pissed. 
♠ ♠ ♠
*____________________________*

thank you to dreamerfoerver for your comment. It's much appreciated. Comments make me write faster!!! :) ideas help also.