Status: In Progress :)

Wonderwall

He Came To Me In A Dream

"Hello?"

"Kris?"

"Alicia. What's up? Why do you sound out of breath? Don't even tell me you and Luc just got done having sex."

"Luc is dead."

"Excuse me?"

"I need you to get here right now. Please. Luc is dead and I'm freaking out."

"I'm packing right now. I'll meet you at your guys' house as soon as possible."

"Thank you, Kris."

We both hung up. I starting crying hysterically. I ran to our house, barely making it inside. I collapsed onto my knees, laid on my side, and rolled so my back was flat on the floor. The door was wide open. I couldn't move. Unconsciousness overtook me.

I awoke the next morning to Kris holding me. As soon as my eyes opened, Kris spoke. "Alicia. You're awake. Are you okay? You had me so worried."

I shook my head no. "My husband and my baby's father is dead!"

His eyes started welling up with tears. "Is it true? Was it his motorcycle?"

I nodded. "I was on my way home from the doctor's when I got stopped. The policeman said there was an accident. He told me it was Luc. I ran and I saw his totaled motorcycle. The fucking deathtrap that I let him buy. It was covered in his blood. When I got to the hospital, Luc's doctor told me he was dead. So I ran."

Kris held me close to him. "Last night my girlfriend left me for another man and my best friend died."

I choked back my tears. "Last night I was widowed. I lost my best friend and my husband. Last night my life ended."

•••

"Alicia? Are you going to be okay?" Kris looked very worried.

I shook my head. "No." I walked away. I just left him there. Poor Kris. I just left him there and walked into the funeral home.
 
I walked up to Luc's casket. I looked at his pale corpse. It was stitched up from the accident. I sang softly to him. 

"Sometimes it's hard when you're so deep inside
To see all you can lose in a blink of an eye
Dreams could be shattered
You could be gone
How would I survive
Cause you're where I belong
My soul-believer
Without you, I don't know who I would be

Underneath, I can feel you move through me
Inside out, you surround me
I breathe you like I'm taking my last breath
Oh, you're everything I know
So how could I let you go."

By the time I finished, the depression had overtaken me. The tears came flying down my face impossibly fast. I fell to the ground. I became a wreck. Everything was happening as a blur. I gave into unconsciousness. 

"Alicia!" Luc smiled and held his arms open to me.

"My Luc." I ran to him.

He held me close. "I've missed you, my love. How are you?"

I snugged close to him. "I'm better now that we're back together."

"Always my silly little girl." He kissed me. He then took my hand and brought me to a house. "How do you like it? This is ours."

"I love it." I smiled. "How did I get here?"

Luc laughed lightly. "You haven't been eating. You haven't been sleeping. You're pregnant. You're only eating enough for the baby. Our baby." He put a hand on my stomach. "You're almost in a coma, Alicia."

I sighed. "I can't eat. I can't sleep. I only cry."

"Keep it up and you'll end up dead with me. Alicia, they're taking you to the hospital. They're going to make sure you eat. You're going to wake up soon." He looked sad.

"I won't! They can't take me from you! I won't lose you, Luc!" I held onto him.

"Remember one thing, Alicia."

"Anything."

"I love you. I'll be waiting for you." He brushed his lips against mine before it all disappeared. Before I woke up.

Kris was pacing. "Kris, stop. You're making me dizzy." I rubbed my head.

Kris ran and hugged me. "Thank god you're okay!"

I hugged back. "I'm not okay. I'll never be okay. That's a promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
Underneath by Jessica Simpson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3gMl2RwiPc

I was sick of waiting for comments. It is pretty sad that my fans do not like this story enough to give me at least 1 comment each. I'd really enjoy the feedback.