Status: In Progress :)

Wonderwall

Ovechkin Is Bad News

[Chapter 7]

I heard the men talking.

"Кто получает ее в первую очередь?" (Who gets her first?)

"Я!" (I do!)

"Пошел на хуй! Я первый!" (Fuck you! I'm first!)

I felt the car stop. They opened a door and the cool wind nipped at my exposed skin. I got nudged out of the car, the man's hand still over my eyes. They led me into what seemed to be a hotel. We got into an elevator. When we got to the right floor, I was forced into a room. The man's hand was replaced by a bandana. They moved to quick for me to register who the people were. I was shaking.

They forced me onto the bed and stripped me of my clothes. I heard pictures being taken. I started crying. I was so scared.

One by one, I tried to fight them off. One by one, they overpowered me. One by one, they raped me.

I heard pictures being snapped while the intercourse was taking place. I heard the grunting of the different guys as they abused my body. I was asking God to help me, but I was stuck in this hell. 

It all got quiet. That's when I started to think that I was safe. That is, until I felt pain radiating through my body. The men were beating me and laughing.  A punch in the stomach; a smack on the ass; my hair getting yanked. 

I heard the men laugh. One man spoke up. "Dress her. We done here."

That voice sounded familiar. Russian. 

I kept thinking about it. Pondering. 

It was that fucker Ovechkin and his friends. Just as I was about to yell at them, the door closed, signaling that they left. 

I tried to stand up, but I couldn't. I felt myself slowly slip into unconsciousness.

•••

I awoke to an annoying beeping sound. I opened my eyes and saw machines. I looked around the room and saw my dad sleeping in a recliner, my mother sleeping on the couch, Etienne sleeping in a pack and play crib, and Kris sleeping in a chair. Luckily enough, a nurse walked in.

"Miss Lemieux. You're awake. How are you feeling?" The nurse wore a sincere smile.

"Everything hurts." 

The nurse smiled again and pressed a button. "The painkillers should kick in soon. Your doctor will be in momentarily to run sone tests on you."

I nodded and watched as she walked out. Etienne started crying. I tried to get up, but I couldn't move. They strapped me to the fucking hospital bed. "Etienne. Mommy is here. It's going to be okay."

My parents were still sleeping, not waking up to Etienne's cries. Kris woke up and groggily walked over to the pack and play. He grabbed Etienne and rocked him to sleep. He laid down in the recliner, cuddling my son.

I smiled. "Thank you."

Kris jumped and looked right at me. "You're awake." He went to stand up.

"Kristopher, sit down." I smiled. 

He stood up and walked over to me. He kisses me. "What happened.?"

I sighed. "I was raped and beaten."

Kris' face clearly showed the emotion of Pissed Off. "Who did this to you?"

Just as I was about to respond, the doctor walked in to take some tests.

•••

My parents left to get some REAL rest. Kris went home to shower, change, and get me food. I was watching t.v. while I was waiting for a visitor; any visitor. 

I dozed off for what seemed like minutes. In reality, I was out for a couple hours. My eyes started to flutter open. The first thing I saw was Alex Ovechkin.

Ovechkin smirked. "Все будет в порядке. Просто спать." (Everything is going to be okay. Just sleep.)

Ovechkin pushed the morphine button 3 times. The amount of the drug hit me fast and hard. I passed out looking at Ovechkin. He was laughing. It was an evil laugh. Something tells me that this isn't going to end well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please? I've had 2 updates today!!!