Status: In Progress :)

Wonderwall

Visiting... Him.

[Chapter 9]

I awoke to Kris hovering over me. I smiled. "Morning sunshine."

Kris got on top of me and started kissing me. He moved his lips away from mine and began the slow attack on my neck. I moaned softly when he hit the right spot. I saw a smirk slowly form on his face. He started unbuttoning the shirt Alex borrowed me, reattaching our lips in the process. 

It started to get really heated... until we heard the door open. There we lay on the couch. I was in only my lingerie with an unbuttoned shirt laying flat against the couch and a fully clothed Kris Letang hovering over me. Our eyes shot over to the open door. My parents stood there, jaws dropped, both trying to cover the eyes of my son. Fuck.

"Well this is awkward." Kris chuckled a little, getting off me. I buttoned my shirt rapidly. "Mom. Dad. I can explain."

Dad shook his head. "Letang. Out. You are forbidden to see my daughter outside of any hockey event."

Kris nodded and walked out.

Once the shock wore off, I shot up off the couch and ran after him. "Kris, wait!"

It was too late. He was in his car. I watched him drive away. I walked sadly back into the living room.

My dad shook his head. "Do you know what this could have cost? This relationship? You were just widowed, Alicia Claire. You were just widowed and you were going to have sex with your dead husband's best friend in the house you bought together. The house you conceived your child in. The house that was meant for your family. Kris was his best friend. How could you disrespect the dead like that?" 

I couldn't take any more. I ran upstairs, packed a bag, and threw it in the car. I gingerly picked up my son and got him hooked up in the car. My dad grabbed my arm to stop me before I got in the driver's side. "Where do you think you are going, Alicia?" 

I pushed him away from me. "Way the fuck away from here." I got in my car and drove away. I wasn't going anywhere in specific. I was going where God led me.

I had been driving for hours. I had stopped in front of a cemetery. A very familiar cemetery. I got Etienne out of the car. I carried him through the cemetery in a daze. I kneeled in front of a gravestone.

"Here lies Luc Bourdon. Beloved son, husband, and friend. February 16th, 1987 to May 29th, 2008." The tears started streaming down my face. I lifted the picture flaps one by one. The first one was of Luc and his parents. The second one was of Luc and I. The last one was of Luc and Kris. "This is your father, Etienne. Isn't he handsome? He was a good guy. He played hockey." The tears started up again. "Luc, why can't you be here? Why did God take you away from me? Life would be better if you were here. I love you, Luc. Etienne would love you. I know he would. He doesn't have a father. You're gone. You're not coming back. Help me out, Luc. Please. I don't know what to do. I have no idea what to do. I love you, Luc. I always will."

I stood up and walked to the car. I strapped Etienne in the car and drove to a hotel. "We're going to visit Grandma Boucher tomorrow, Etienne. You'll really like her." I drove to a grocery store to pick up some food. After the grocery store, I drove to a hotel. I paid for a room and made sure we got everything in the room. I made our dinner and fed Etienne. I laid him on the bed and held him until he fell asleep. I ate and cleaned up before I laid in bed, Etienne in my arms. I stayed strong, holding back tears to prevent myself from waking up my son. I stated at the wall for what seemed like hours before exhaustion took over and I fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Come on guys. Comment!!! :) it helps me update faster! It's fixed now. Thanks for the comment on editing it.

Anyone know how to put a picture in your story so that it shows up instead of putting in a link? =/