Status: Active

Burn

Never have I ever

"This is amazing!" Cori squealed when Drew told her what had happened between her and Brian. "The plan is off to a great start!"

"We have a long way to go." Drew laughed. "We're not back to where we were. He still doesn't trust me. Baby steps." Drew smiled as she sipped her coffee. Ever since Brian had kissed her, the smile on her face wouldn't fade.

"So what's the plan for today?" Cori asked as she went to wash the dishes from breakfast.

"I don't really know." Drew replied. "It's New Years Day, I don't know what's open." Cori smirked and turned around.

"Why don't you call Brian and have him come over? You know, bonding time." Drew rolled her eyes.

"I don't think it's going to work like that." Cori laughed and held up her phone. "What?"

"They'll be here in an hour." Drew was completely confused.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Cori smiled and walked back to her seat.

"I was hanging out with Matt last night. He gave me his number." Drew laughed lightly.

"You got a number from a married man?" Cori scoffed and hit her friends shoulder.

"Not like that! He said if we ever wanted to hang out, give him a call." Drew laughed lightly while she walked into the living room. "It'll be fun, I promise!" Cori called out. Drew didn't deny that it wouldn't be fun. She was excited to hang out with everyone again. Drew sat on the couch, turning the TV on to the news. The local news simply talked about the beautiful weather, local idiots being caught by the cops, and events happening within the community. When it came to the national news, Drew's heart dropped. "Oh no, is that you?" Cori asked as she walked back into the room. Drew nodded silently, listening to the report.

"New York socialite and high-demand wedding planner, Drew Calvin, has another wedding to arrange; Her own! Her prince is none other than real estate tycoon, Evan Corbett. When interviewed about their engagement Evan told that it would be a high society event scheduled for this summer." The perky anchor reported.

"This summer?!" Both Drew and Cori exclaimed.

"Evan tells us that the wedding will have over 500 of the couple's closet family and friends. The event is even in talks to be televised as part of a new reality show." Drew fumed. There was no way she was going to be one of those reality bimbos. Drew quickly pulled out her phone and called Evan.

"Hello?" Evan answered in a whisper.

"What the fuck, Evan?!" She screamed. Evan groaned lightly.

"Please don't yell. I have a massive hangover from last night." Drew rolled her eyes.

"The news just said the wedding is this summer and that it'll be televised as a fucking reality show! What the hell are you doing? I haven't agreed to any of this!" Drew heard his bed squeak and then a door close. "Evan!"

"If you don't keep your fucking voice down, I'm going to hang up." He threatened. "Now just hear me out. Summer is a great time for a wedding. I thought you would love it."

"I like the idea of a summer wedding, Not this summer though! I told you that I wanted to wait a while; have a long, long engagement." She groaned, putting her head in her hands.

"I can't wait for you to be my wife, baby." A part of Drew's heart pulled at her. A small part was actually in love with him. Whenever he said such romantic things, that part of her heart would always beat faster. Cori noticed the look in Drew's eye. It was the look that she was trying to get rid of.

"Reality show." Cori mentioned. Drew smiled, silently thanking her.

"What about the reality show thing?" Drew asked, earning a sigh/groan from Evan.

"Why wouldn't you want to do it? Everyone would love to watch it. You're so popular. I thought that you would want to." He reasoned.

"There is not a chance in hell that I am doing that." She replied quickly. "Unlike you, I don't like being in the spotlight. I told you that I want a really small wedding."

"That's not going to happen." Evan shot back, annoyed.

"Oh really? Who ever said that you get to plan anything for this wedding? Last time I check, I did this sort of thing for a living. So it's my way or the highway, end of discussion." Drew snapped, hanging up on him. Cori smiled brightly, proud that her friend had finally stood up to him. Drew felt empowered. She hadn't stood up to Evan before; she always let him have his way. This was not one of those times.

"Way to tell him!" Cori laughed, hugging Drew tightly. Drew smiled and hugged her back. "Maybe you should move back to California. You seem to be a lot more relaxed out here."

"I'm getting used to not hearing car horns and angry people 24/7." Drew laughed. Cori clapped her hands and sat back on the couch. Suddenly the doorbell rung and Cori hot a mischievous look at Drew. "You want to get it or should I?" As quick as lightening, Cori was over to the door and letting the boys in. Drew waved to them as they walked in to the living room.

"I see you finally have some hired help." Zacky smirked at Cori. Cori laughed and hit his arm.

"Trust me, She isn't cheap." Drew smirked. Cori gasped and put her hand over her heart.

"What is this, pick on Cori day?" They all collectively nodded. Cori scoffed and shot them the finger.

"Don't do it if you can't promise anything." Johnny laughed.

"Well you'll never find out now will you, shortie?" She shot back. Drew rolled her eyes, smiling lightly as Brian sat down next to her.

"Miss me?" He smirked. Drew laughed lightly and pushed his shoulder, not answering him.

"So what exactly did you girls want to do?" Matt asked. Cori hadn't really thought about what they would do when they got there. She looked to the clock and saw that it was 12:01. Perfect.

"Well, I haven't really had the time to get to know all of you. So, how about that?" Drew glared playfully at her friend. She knew exactly what Cori wanted to do.

"Where should we start?" Zacky laughed. Cori shook her head before going over to her liquor cabinet.

"It's noon. You want to start drinking so soon?" Brian asked as he watched her cautiously. Cori smirked, putting a bottle of Jack Daniels on the table; Zacky's eyes lit up. Cori then brought out enough shot glasses for everyone.

"Are you telling me that a couple of rock stars are too afraid to drink at noon?" The boys looked at each other before shaking their heads. Drew watched them all. She could tell they weren't used to anyone like Cori. Boy, were they in for it. "Great. We're going to play a game so I can know everything about you. The more we play, the more I know." She explained as she poured the shots.

"What game exactly?" Johnny asked, eying the redhead.

"My favorite game; Never Have I Ever." She smirked as she went to sit on the other side of Drew. "How do you think I got to know Drew so well?"

"Hey, You totally cheated. You asked the questions that you knew I would have done so that I would get wasted and spill my guys out to you." Cori shrugged. It was the truth; that's just how she played.

"Well I sure found out that you're an honest drunk." Drew laughed and looked to the guys.

"First we all start out by taking a shot." Drew said as she held up her shot glass. Everyone grabbed a glass, clinked them together, and downed the harsh poison. Zacky smiled and rested his arm around Cori's shoulders.

"I think I found my new best friend." He laughed. Cori smiled and kissed his cheek. "Anyone who can take shots of Jack early in the day is good in my book."

"I'll start us off." Cori giggled. "Never have I ever been on a tour bus." All the guy groaned before taking another shot.

"No fair. You did that on purpose." Johnny whined.

"I told you, She plays dirty." Drew replied. "Alright, my turn. Never have I ever passed out in a club." Matt and Brian looked to Drew like she had three heads. "What?"

"You better take a shot, doll." Matt smiled. Drew's eyes widened.

"What?! When did I pass out?" She asked wildly. She had no idea what they were talking about. Brian laughed, putting his arm on the back of the couch around her.

"At my bachelor party." He replied. "You had too much tequila. It was hot in the club, you were going a little nuts and you kinda passed out. Matt took you home." Drew was horrified. She couldn't believe that she let herself get that wasted. She vaguely remembered the morning after that night, but she didn't remember exactly what happened. Drew groaned and grabbed her shot glass, taking the large gulp. She didn't take the shot cause she had to for the game, mainly she was trying to forget that Brian had had a bachelor party.

"I guess it's my turn." Brian said, thinking up a good one.

"Sometime today would be nice." Matt muttered. Brian stuck his tongue out at him.

"Alright, Alright. I got one. Never have I ever gotten a lap dance that I didn't like." He laughed. Everyone laughed lightly at the comment until they noticed Johnny take a shot; then it was hilarious.

"I have to hear this story!" Cori laughed, holding onto her stomach. Johnny rolled his eyes.

"There was just this one girl. I was watching a girl on the stage and she was hot. All of a sudden, this chick walks up and starts giving me a lap dance. She had to have like just had a kid or something. She was flabby and stiff. It was just bad. I gave her a dollar and left." By this time everyone was laughing so hard that they could barely breathe. Johnny groaned and took another shot. "Fine, it's my turn. Never have I ever liked a stupid song about barbies." Matt glared at him before taking a shot. Cori and Drew laughed before they took shots as well.

"See, I'm not the only one who likes that song." Matt defended.

"We're girls though! We're supposed to like that song." Drew laughed.

"Don't feel bad, Matt. It takes a real man to like that song." Cori smiled. Matt smirked and agreed. "Your turn, tough guy." Matt thought for a moment before he smiled.

"Never have I ever gone skinny dipping in the ocean." Drew and Cori groaned, taking another shot.

"Whoa, When did you do that?" Brian gasped looking to Drew. Drew blushed, moving her hair behind her ear.

"It was when you guys went off on your first tour. It was midterms and my roommate and I were going crazy with studying. We decided to go relax at the beach. When we got there, there was absolutely no one around. My roommate was kind of crazy so she stripped out of her suit and ran into the ocean. It looked fun, so I did it too." Drew laughed as she recalled the memory.

"Did you get caught?" Brian asked, a devious smirk dancing on his lips. Drew laughed and returned his smirk.

"Yeah. These two guys from the swim team. Really nice guys. Great kissers." Drew smiled when she saw a flash of something go across Brian's expression; Jealously, most likely.

"Never have I ever had a threesome." Zacky laughed. All the guys laughed but didn't take any shots. Cori shook her head and proudly took her shot. Zacky' eyes just about bugged out of his head.

"Two guys in my anatomy class." She proudly smiled. "They wanted to get a hands on look at the female anatomy. Who was I to say no?" Zacky smiled and inched closer to Cori's side. Cori smiled at him before looking back to everyone. "See? This game is fun."

Two hours later, They were still playing the game. Everyone was wasted. They kind of stopped playing for real an hour ago. It went to a game more like truth or dare.

"Never have I ever made out with a rock star." Cori smirked, looking to Zacky as she said it. Zacky laughed, grabbed the back of her head and pulled her to his lips. Cori smiled into the kiss as everyone cheered them on. Zacky pulled her onto his lap, his hands gripping her hips tightly. Drew laughed hysterically from her spot leaning against Brian. Hi arm was wrapped around her, subconsciously playing with the hem of her shirt. Cori pulled away from Zacky's snake-bitten lips, leaned back and grabbed a shot. "Never mind!" She laughed.

"Who's turn is it?" Drew asked as the laughter died down.

"I think its yours." Brian said, looking down to her. Drew shook her head, setting her shot glass down.

"Nah, I'm done." The group groaned, trying to convince her to keep playing. "No, I have reached my limit."

"You have a limit?" Matt laughed. Drew glared at him playfully and threw a couch pillow at him.

"Fine, my turn." Brian smiled. "Never have I ever seen Drew naked." Cori froze. She saw the drunken, confused look in Drew's eyes as she looked up at him.

"Yes, you have." Drew said to him. "Remember when Mich-"

"Drew help!" Cori shouted, stopping her mid-sentence. "Gonna puke!" She yelled as she got off Zacky's lap, grabbed Drew's hand and dragged her up to the upstairs bathroom. As soon as Cori shut the door behind them, she turned on the sink and splashed Drew in the face with water.

"What the hell?" Drew groaned, drying her face off.

"Sorry, You were about to tell Brian of when you guys fucked." Drew's eyes widened. "Yeah. That would have killed the plan."

"I am such an idiot." She groaned, sliding down the wall behind her. "This is what happens when I get drunk! I get really honest and open."

"Ok. Remind me to not get you drunk around Brian again." Drew nodded, hiding her face in her hands. Someone then started knocking on the door. The girls both froze and looked at each other.

"Drew?" Matt called from the other side. Drew sighed and stood up, opening the door. "Hey, she alright?" Drew nodded.

"Too many shots. She'll be fin." Matt nodded, leaning up against the door frame. "What's up?"

"I saw Brian kiss you last night." Drew's heart dropped to her stomach.

"It was just a New Years kiss. That's it." She assured him. Matt nodded slowly.

"Brian's technically my brother-in-law now. I told Val that I would keep an eye on him while she and Michelle were gone." Matt began, making Drew feel like she had been caught. "I am not a fan of Michelle and Brian together. He's a different person with her around. If anything happens with them, I'll never hear the end of it. So, If anything is going on with you two, be careful." Drew sighed, shaking her head.

"Nothing is going on." She replied, crossing her arms over her chest. "Nothing will either. I'm engaged." Matt was shocked. "Please don't tell anyone though. I want to keep it quiet for a while." Through his shock, Matt nodded. He knew that she would have boyfriends, but a fiance was serious. He never thought she would ever marry anyone but Brian.

"Will you fiance come out here?" Drew shook her head.

"He's busy with work." Matt sighed, running his hand over his buzzed hair. "I'll tell everyone when the time is right. Now isn't the time."

"Drew, Don't hurt him again." Matt replied looking into her eyes.

"I won't." She agreed.

"Won't what?" Brian asked as he walked up to them. Matt looked to the floor, leaving Drew to lie again.

"I won't drink as much as I did ever again." She smiled. Brian nodded putting his hand on Matt's shoulder.

"Come downstairs. Johnny is going to try and beat up Zacky again." He laughed. Matt and Drew nodded, telling him that they'd be down soon. Once Brian was back downstairs, Matt looked back at her.

"I mean it, Drew." He aid as he walked away. Drew sighed and nodded.

"Me too."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, another one so quick! I had this written so I thought I'd let you all read it.
It's one of my favorites. I'd love to play this game with them. Haha!

BTW: That's the last we'll hear from Evan for a few chapters. Sorry I keep putting him in there like that. Haha.

Enjoy!