Status: Active

Burn

What happened last night?

A loud beeping the next morning made Drew's head feel like it was on fire. She groaned and held onto her head tightly. She hadn't felt this horrible since the morning after she..."Make it stop." A gravely voice from beside her. Drew reached over the side of the bed, looking for the source of the beeping device. Her hand brushed over her phone and turned off the alarm. There was no way she was going into work today. Drew threw the phone back on the ground and went back into the bed. Just as she closed her eyes, a pair of strong arms wrapped themselves around her waist. Drew smiled lazily and turned around to face the owner of the arms. Her eyes widened when she saw Matt laying there. What the hell?! Drew looked down at herself noticing that the clothes she should have been wearing was replaced by Matt's over sized shirt. Luckily, she felt that her underwear was on but she didn't remember anything that had happened. Matt was sleeping peacefully next to her, his arms still tightly wrapped around her torso. She had to get out.

Drew carefully pried herself out of Matt's grip and got out of the bed quietly. She looked around for her clothes but couldn't find them. What the fuck? Drew looked down at herself seeing that the shirt went over her legs just barely. What the fuck happened last night? As soon as the question came into her mind, the door opened to reveal Brian standing with her dress in his hands. Brian stared at her with wide eyes. He imagined her in a t-shirt, but when it was another man's shirt; the fantasy quickly died. He looked over to Matt's naked form in the bed, putting two together. Drew took a minute to realize what he was thinking of.

"Brian, It's not what it looks like." She reasoned. He scoffed and tossed her the dress.

"Whatever, Drew. Never thought of you sleeping with a married man," He sighed before walking out. Drew groaned quickly switching out of the shirt and back into the dress. She grabbed her phone and ran after Brian. She was always running after him.

"Brian! Stop!" Drew called as he walked down the stairs.

"Shut it!" He hissed at her. "Some people are still hungover." Drew rolled her eyes and followed him into the kitchen. Pinkly waited for someone to fill the empty food dish. Brian bent down and picked up the bowl.

"I wouldn't have to yell if you weren't being such an asshole." She spat. Brian chucked darkly as he put Pinkly's bowl back down.

"I'm the asshole? You're the one who slept with one of my best friends." Drew groaned, putting her hands on her hips.

"I don't even know if I did or nor. You got me wasted on Tequila." She replied taking out some Advil to get rid of the massive headache.

"We got you wasted?" He laughed. "You were ordering them by the bottle!" Drew's eyes widened. She didn't remember a thing. "What do you remember from last night?" Brian asked with an amused smirk on his face. Drew furrowed her brow as she tried her hardest to remember.

"I remember getting in the limo, you being upset about something, Jimmy passing out the shots and then it all gets kind of fuzzy from there." She replied. Brian smirked and nodded. "I was gone, wasn't I?"

"If you don't even remember going to the club, then yeah." Drew groaned, resting her head on the counter.

"I didn't mean to." She sighed. "I can't handle tequila." Brian nodded walking out to the living room. Drew was curious. What actually happened last night? She walked out of the kitchen, once again following Brian. "Brian, what...Ah!" She yelled as she tripped over someone. She looked down to see Matt Berry cuddled up with Johnny on the ground. Drew held back a laugh and took out her phone. She snapped a quick picture. Oh lovely blackmail. Once she was satisfied she walked out to the backyard where Brian now sat in the warm sand. "Do you remember what happened last night?" She asked. He silently nodded. "You had the tequila shots too. How did you remain sober?"

"Those two were the only shots I had all night. I just drank beer the rest of the night. I wasn't really up for getting wasted." He replied as he watched the ocean.

"It was your bachelor party. You were supposed to have a good time!" She laughed.

"And I have to get shit faced to have a good time?" He asked without looking to her. He couldn't look at her. Not after what happened.

"I guess not." She sighed, digging her feet down into the sand. "Are you going to tell me what happened now?"

"No." Brian smirked. She gasped, hitting his arm. "Fine, I'll tell you." He sighed before leaning back and getting comfortable. "I'll start with where you last remember."

******

The limo pulled up to the club 3 shots later. Brian had opted out of them, not wanting to get too gone before the night really began. Drew had taken all 5 shots of tequila to try and quiet the voice in her head that said it was a bad idea. She wanted to let go tonight and she was well on her way. Everyone filed out of the limo and through the front door. The music was loud, booming, and fast. The lights were low was the girls flipped themselves around the pols. The party walked to the VIP area where there were drinks and 2 girls waiting. Drew eyed the girls cautiously. The lingerie they wore were far too small from them. Boobs spilling out and g-strings that barely left anything to the imagination. "Well hello, beautiful." Jimmy smirked as he wrapped his arms around the girls. The girls giggled, draping themselves over him. Drew rolled her eyes and took one of the drinks.

"The show is about to start." Johnny laughed as he sat down around the stage. Everyone followed and sat down. Drew sat next to Brian, looking around in her buzzed daze.

"You alright?" Brian asked her. Drew smiled brightly and nodded.

"Yeah, don't worry. I'm a big girl. I can handle myself." She smiled as she put her hand on his muscular arm. Brian gave her a half smile and nodded. He would keep and eye on her. He knew how she got when she was drunk. It usually wasn't a pretty sight. The lights got lower and the spotlight shined on the curtain.

"Welcome to the Sunset Club. We have a great show with amazing girls for you. The first girl coming onto the stage is a sassy girl named Mirage." The announcer spoke in his 'sultry' voice. Drew rolled her eyes. A woman dressed in Aladdin like lingerie strutted out onto the stage with the beat of an exotic song. Drew looked to the boys who were all enamored with her. Their eyes were wide and it seemed that their pants got tighter. Drew boredly watched as the girl spun herself around the pole, losing her top in the process. The guys roared in approval. Brian couldn't help but imagine the girl on the pole was Drew. She was the only girl who could drive him crazy.

"I wonder who watches her kids." Drew muttered. Brian snapped out of his daze of the stripper and looked over to her.

"What?" He asked. Drew smiled, leaning closer to him.

"She has a c-section scar." She pointed out. Brian looked to the girl and saw that faint line across her lower stomach. "Sorry, that's mean. I shouldn't say that." She laughed. Brian laughed with her. Why was he moping around? He was with Drew. She was his for the night. If she was going to have a good time, then so was he. "There ya go!" Drew laughed. "Loosen up!" Brian nodded.

"Drew, why don't you get up there? Remember out agreement?" Zacky smiled. Brian looked over to Drew with questioning eyes.

"What agreement?" He asked. Drew shook her head, ignoring him. She leaned over Brian's lap to point at Zacky.

"You're going to have to buy me a lot more alcohol before I ever do that!" She laughed. Zacky's face lit up.

"Bring us a bottle of tequila!" Zacky shouted to their person bartender. Drew laughed, putting her arms up and cheered. Brian laughed holding onto her hips so she wouldn't fall of the couch they all sat on. The bartender had a girl bring over the bottle. Zacky snatched it from her and shoved it towards Drew. "Chug it!" He ordered. Brian's eyes widened.

"Zack, no." Brian groaned. He knew that she wouldn't be able to handle all that.

"Come on, Drew. I dare you." Zacky smirked. Oh shit. Drew's eyes narrowed as her hazy smile snuck onto her face.

"Zacky! No!" Brian yelled. Zacky ignored him and kept his stare with Drew as he held out the bottle. Brian held onto Drew's hips tighter. "Drew, Don't do it."

"When have I ever backed down from a dare?" She laughed taking the bottle. Brian held onto the bottle, trying to take it away from her. "Brian, let go."

"No." He refused. "I don't want to have to drag your ass home in the middle of the night." Drew smirked and leaned in, pressing her lips to his. His eyes widened and his grip on the bottle released. As soon as Brian had let go, Drew pulled away from him; holding up the bottle victoriously.

"Success!" She laughed. Brian was still in a daze. Drew stood up and took off the top of the bottle, lifting the rim to her mouth and chugging the contents. The guys cheered her on 'Go! Go! Go!' as Brian stared up at her in awe. Was she really chugging straight tequila? That was the most bad ass thing he had ever seen. Soon enough the bottle was empty and Drew was feeling it's effects already. She cheered lightly and fell down onto Brian's lap. Drew was completely gone. Brian held onto Drew, concern in his eyes.

"Drew, you alright?" He worriedly asked. Drew smiled lazily and nodded her head. Brian laughed, shaking his head. "You are insane."

"Lets dance!" She laughed, getting off his lap and running out to the dance floor. The club was half dance club and half strip club. Jimmy, Matt, and Brian walked out with Drew as Johnny, Zacky, and the Berry twins were enjoying the erotic show. Drew was out in the middle of the dance floor. Jimmy was the first one to go out and dance with her. Drew wrapped her arms around him as they danced close together. Matt and Brian watched them from the bar.

"I can't believe she chugged the whole thing and is still conscious." Matt laughed.

"She's always been able to hold her booze. Tequila had never been kind to her though. She's totally lost right now. Tomorrow morning will be interesting." Brian smiled as he watched her. The way her hips moved and her hair flew, his heart beat faster.

"You ready to be married to Michelle?" Matt asked, handing Brian a beer. Brian inwardly groaned chugging back half of the beer.

"I don't think I'll ever be ready to be married." He replied with his eyes locked on Drew. The song had changed to a song with a flowy beat, so her hips swung back and forth with ease.

"Then don't do it." Matt told him seriously. Brian looked to his friend. "You don't want to, I can tell." Brian looked away from him, drinking more of the beer in his hand.

"There's nothing I can do. It's too late." Brian sighed. "I do love Michelle. She deserves this wedding for all I put her through."

"You don't get married just because you feel like you owe it to her!" Matt yelled. Brian finished off the beer, keeping his gaze away from Matt.

"I do love Michelle." Brian replied.

"If you really do, then that's fine. If you don't; don't put yourself through this." Matt warned. Brian nodded before he was attacked by Drew.

"Brian! Dance with me!" Drew smiled up at him. Brian laughed, wiping the sweat from her forehead.

"Don't you want to take a break?" Drew shook her head like a child.

"I want to dance!" She laughed grabbing his hand and pulling him out to the dance floor. Drew put her back to him, wrapping her arms around his neck as they moved back and forth to the music. Brian tried to control himself as his hands rested on her hips. His mind flashed to the multiple dreams he had of her where his hands gripped her hips, feeling her warmed skin beneath. He dipped his head down, putting his cheek next to hers. She felt his stubbly cheek and smiled. Her heart beat faster as their bodies swayed. Brian loved how close they were. He knew it was his last chance to be like this with her. Then his pocket started buzzing. Drew smirked and turned her lips to his ear. "Either you're getting a call or your pocket rocket turned on." She laughed in his ear. Brian groaned, pulling out his phone to see that Michelle was calling him. "Go. I'll get Matt to dance with me." She replied, letting go of him and walking to Matt. Brian growled and answered the phone.

"Michelle, what do you want?" He groaned making his way out of the club.

"Wow, is that any way to greet your fiance?" She spat. Brian rolled his eyes as he made his way to the side of the building.

"It's my fucking bachelor party. What do you want?"

"I called because my friend is at the club and she said you were dancing with some skanky blonde." Brian just about hung up on her.

"For fucks sake! You sent your little spies to watch over me tonight!" He accused.

"No, she just happened to be there. It's a good thing she's such a good friend. Who the hell is the blonde bitch you were all over?"

"It's fucking Drew! Don't you call her a bitch or a skank! You understand?" Brian yelled at her. There was no way he was going to let her talk about Drew that way.

"Why the hell is she there? Isn't a bachelor party supposed to be just for guys?" Brian rolled his eyes, lighting up a Marlboro.

"Because she can be, Michelle. It's really none of your business."

"It is too my business! If my fiance is going to dance with a girl who is obviously in love with you, then I have a right to be concerned! You are my man!" She screamed. Brian scoffed a laugh.

"She is not in love with me! She's my best friend. You are the one I am marrying. She's our fucking wedding planner!" Michelle scoffed over the line. "Whatever Michelle. You don't have to believe me. Now I am going back to my bachelor party. Don't call me." He spat, hanging up the phone on her. Michelle was insane. Drew wasn't interested in him. They never were romantically compatible. Brian finished up his cigarette and went back around the corner. As soon as he rounded the corner he noticed Matt putting a passed out Drew into the limo. "Matt!" Brian yelled, rushing over to him. "What happened?"

"Passed out from the heat and no doubt the bottle of tequila in her system." Matt chuckled.

"I'll take her home." Brian replied, trying to get in with Drew but Matt stopped him. "What are you doing?"

"Tonight is your bachelor party. It's barely 10. You are not leaving." Matt ordered. Brian tried to argue but Matt wasn't having it. "Stay here. I will take care of Drew. If it makes you feel better, I'll have her crash at your place. You can check up on her when you get home; Later tonight." Brian sighed looking to Drew who looked peaceful passed out on the seat. "She'll be fine once she gets some rest." Brian nodded knowing she was right. "Go back in there and enjoy yourself." Matt ordered. "Drew would be really upset if she finds out that her passing out ruined your bachelor party."

"Fine. You're right." He sighed. "Take care of her." Matt nodded, patting him on the back. Matt got into the limo and left. Brian sighed watching it drive off down the road. Matt was right. She would want him to have a good time. Brian took a deep breath and walked back into the club to have fun. For Drew.

******

"Oh my god." Drew groaned, putting her head in her hands as she hid her beet red face. "Why would you let me get that drunk?" She laughed lightly.

"No one could stop you. Need I remind you that you kissed me to get a full bottle of tequila?" Brian smirked. Drew groaned, curling herself into a ball in the sand. Brian laughed patting her back comfortingly.

"I am never going to drink again. I should have never come with you guys. I am so embarrassed." She sighed running her hand through her hair. "I'm sorry that I ruined your bachelor party."

"No, you didn't." He laughed. "After you and Matt left, the rest of us had fun in the strip club."

"Ew, I didn't need to know that." She groaned. Brian laughed. "I need to go home.

"Why?" He asked.

"I need to change out of these clothes, get a shower, and sleep off the rest of this massive hangover." She replied as she stood up. Brian nodded and stood up with her.

"I'll walk you out." Drew nodded as they went back into the house and through the passed out bodies on the floor to the front door. Brian opened the front door and there stood Michelle. "Whoa, what are you going back so soon?" He asked. She stared between Drew's haggard look and Brian's t-shirt and boxer clad body like she was going to kill.

"After you were mad at me last night, I flew home first thing." She replied, wrapping her arms tightly around him. She looked over to Drew, giving her a 'he's mine, you can never have him.' look. Drew rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to leave now." Drew told Brian. Brian looked over to her as Michelle clung to him. "I'll see you guys at the airport on Friday." She smiled lightly. Brian nodded lightly.

"Bye!" Michelle spat in a sickly sweet, fake tone. Drew just nodded and went to her car. She didn't bother looking back at Brian as she drove off. She had to do a lot before she went to the airport on Friday. A lot to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
It was so funny when you all were like 'can't wait to see what happened last night!' I almost didn't put it in the story. Haha. I'm a tease, I know. <3