Status: active

Spider's Web

Chapter three

I woke up with a pounding headache. I was lying on a carpeted floor in a dark room, the only light visible was light coming from under a doorway, silhouetted shadows passing and stopping every few minutes. I groaned and sat up slowly. My whole body was sore, but other than that, I was fine. I tried to remember what occurred before I passed out, but everything was blurred. I remembered that guy with white hair and hiking in the woods with… I stopped thinking. A wave of throbbing pain went through my head. I winced. I felted something cold around my neck. I touched my neck and felt a chocker there. I crawled three feet and stopped. The chocker was chained to a wall. I took in a shaky breath. Then a thought hit me. What if this guy was an infected that was hiding in the camp?

A door clicked and light flooded the dark room. I squinted and tried to adjust my eyes to the sudden brightness. Someone flicked on the lights and closed the door. I saw it was the white haired guy. He looked at me and smiled. “Looks like your wide awake.” He walked up to me and pulled me up to where I standing. He was gorgeous.

He crushed his mouth against mine. I tried to push him away, but he was too strong. His left hand moved down to my belt and tugged at it. I moaned softly and kissed him back. The guy pushed me against a wall pulled away from me. “I’m Jagger. You?”

I tried to control my breathing. “N-Nathan.” I murmured. “Why am I here?” Jagger unhooked the chocker and led me to a bed. “Because I wanted you.” He winked and I blushed. “Are you--”

“Yes.” Jagger snapped. “And your scared your going to get infected from me.” He sat down on the bed. “You’re not only here for me though ‘cause we’re going to use you to find a cure.” What?! I was going to be a test animal! No way in hell was I going to do that.

“I’m not going to do it.” Jagger glared at me. I looked away. “Just don’t hurt me, okay?” Jagger smiled. He grabbed me and pulled me to the door. Somehow I knew something wasn’t right about this place.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok,sorry.it might be awhile till i update this story.im getting writer's block.
Leave me a comment.