‹ Prequel: Lead the Way
Status: Work in progress :)

Follow Me Home

So Dead.

“No pants your right.” He smirked, my face turned beat red in embarrassment as everyone in the room smirked.

“You are SO dead!” I growled as Jimmy took off towards the carpeted stairs leading up to his bed room. “I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!” I screamed as I chased after him only pausing to look at his friends. “I’ll be right back” I told t hem before racing off to chase jimmy up the stairs.

“You can’t kill me you love me!” he shouted from somewhere inside the bed room causing me to laugh and shake my head.

“I love you but I am going to kill you I mean really! Showing your friends my undies! I mean really Jimmy!” I groaned as I stepped into the room looking for the lengthy drummer. I smirked when I saw his figure hidden under the comforter on his bed.

“I did no such thing! Must have been my evil twin James!” he declared moving around under the blanket. It was cute that he was so bad at hiding. I smirked as I jumped onto the bed sitting on his back or his stomach it depended on how he was laying under the comforter.

“Really then why are you hiding under the blanket on the bed?” I asked causing the older man to start laughing and throw the blanket down so I could see his face.

“Because I knew you’d sit on me if I hid under here!” He had the biggest childish grin on his face as he looked at me.

“Well you better tell James that it wasn’t funny.” I crossed my arms across my chest pouting my bottom lip out really struggling to stay angry with the handsome man under me.

“But it was funny to me” the grin on his face was just too innocent for me to stay mad at him. I laughed softly and leaned down pressing my lips to his in a gentle ‘I forgive you’ kiss.

“Jimmy!” I heard yet another voice yells from down stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
No comments= slow updates.