!ONE SHOTS!

Rehab week 6. Last Day.

You're friends might think that you may need help in your life time, but what happens if they can't see that? What if they need it...not you? That's what I was thinking at the time. I couldn't believe that they actually did this. I would never think that they would in a million years. I didnt think there was need for me to go to rehab. I think that they needed to. They are the ones that need this more than me. For being a successful women like me. I just, ooo, I just need a friend The thought of everyone knowing that someone made this mistake for me, I was pissed. They confronted me with this idea of getting clean. I had no idea what they were talking about. Shit I was the one thinking that they needed it. Badly. You see I had the life. I was the tour/band manager for my boyfriends band. My best friend and me were the shit. We made things happen for them. We were the reason why they were big. But hey what can we say, we do things right. We get shit done. Anyways, it just seems so weird to be sitting here think about what has happened. Looking back on the past, remembering all the fun times, all the shit we did. A fucking blast. This is all I do now, is sit here and think. They wont let me do anything. Oh she might want to find someone that can smuggle some in Watch her, you may never know thats what they said. I have no fucking idea what drugs Im doing, fuck Ive have even asked my counselor what drugs Im doing, the fucker doesnt give me an answer. The man said, why you think you here? I love having meetings with him, there just so much fun. Yes we would talk about me drinking, but everyone drinks. I had my times in the past to go crazy with it, I did it and now Im done. Dont get me wrong I drink when we would go out. But I have more important things on my list now. So I cant be here for that. I know that and the drugs too. I swear this fucker needs to check out my friends. Theyre the ones that are doing the drugs. Cos theres nothing, nothing you can teach me Im the normal one. Or the lame one to them. I remember them snorting shit right in front of me, shit I would be counting money from merch booth from earlier and they would grab a bill from me and snort some shit, they would even shoot up before a show. Its not like they would listen to me. Im not the one who is making their career go down hill. Like I care. I would pay these fucking dumb ass rejects to take a look at my friends. I can now understand what they were thinking of me. They were always high, so they think that they were normal, and I was the one who was acting strange the whole time. When in reality, Im the normal one. If that make sense, it does to me. I was taken out of my thought when something on the radio caught my ear.
They tried to make me go to rehab
I said no, no, no.
Yes I been black, but when I come back
You wont know, know, know.

I aint got the time
And if my daddy thinks im fine
Hes tried to make me go to rehab
I wont go, go, go.
Cos theres nothing, nothing you can teach me

Id rather be at home with ray
I aint got 70 days
Cos theres nothing, nothing you can teach me
That I can't learn from Mr. Hathaway.

Holy shit! This explains a lot. This song is like ment for this situation.
I listen to the song more. Then about five minutes later the doctor came in and said that I was free to gothats it. They have never accomplished anything with me. So they lost. I lost 6 weeks of my time. I could of got shit done too. Its there turn to have fun.