I'm Not Okay

The End

HAYLEYS POV

Slowly I opened my eyes. I had yet another dream about my long time crush Bob Bryar. It seemed so real this time. I got up and went to take a shower before going to school. I got out of the shower, put on my clothes and walked back into my room. I put on my makeup and looked myself over in a mirror. Today I was actually happy with my appearance. I had on my 'Misfits' shirt, black pants and black converse. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw my mom standing there.

"Morning honey." She said.

"Hi." I said. I walked over to the toaster and grabbed a pop-tart out of it. Eating my pop-tart I went and got my backpack.

"I'm gonna wait outside for Bob." I said walked out the door and sitting on the porch steps. The cool Chigago wind blew on my face as I sat on the steps thinking about my dream. I looked up and saw Bob walking up my driveway. I got up and made my way over to him.

"Hey," I said as we walked back to the sidewalk.

"Hey," He replied.

"So whats up."

"Uh nothin you?"

"Nothin I just had a really weird dream last night."

"What a coinsidence so did I."

Epilogue

Well Bob and Hayley grew up together. At the age of 22 Bob and Hayley got engaged, then at the age of 23 they got married. Bob was the drummer of MCR and Hayley was one of their merch girls. When they turned 24 they had a beautiful baby boy named Slayden Jacob Bryar.

As time went on MCR decided to call it quits. They did a goodbye tour and settled down with their familys. Bob and Hayleys only son Slayden grew up to be a drummer just like his father. He now plays in a band with his best friends. Bob and Hayley stayed married for the rest of their lives until tragically Hayley died of cancer at the age of 49. Bob and Slayden were devistated but moved on. Slayden got married when he was 21 to a wonderful girl named Alyssa. They had two kids, a boy and a girl who they named Cheyenne and Aaron. And they all lived happily ever after.

Well hope you liked the series read my other ones now.
♥
mcrlover67967