Sunglasses and Scarlet Lipstick

Claire Peyton is the backdrop to the party with crimson lipstick and killer stilettos in an equivalent shade. Her voice rings out over the yammering of other drunken party guests, and the large shades do well to mask her expression in the dim room. Though the walls were shaking with the bass, Rian Dawson had no difficulty in pressing his way through the gyrating bodies and flailing arms. That's when he saw her for the first time; a girl in a small frock of a mini-dress with curves to kill and a mane of teased hair, making her way up the curling staircase, a cup of what was more than likely not beer from the kegs clutched in her slender fingers. Rian watched as she reached up to her porcelain face and slid the tinted sunglasses down her nose, her pale eyes of a shade between blue and green caught his from between what was more than thirty bodies. Her dark eyeliner and long, thick lashes drew attention to her smooth skin and light eyes, as well as her cherry lips. With an seemingly slow motion, her lips parted to reveal ivory teeth - just as a hand clamped down on Rian's shoulder, causing him to jump and unwillingly drag his eyes from the dark beauty.
"Rian, man, c'mon, we're about to go on!" Alex Gaskarth rasped in his band mate's ear. "Rian, dude, what have you been gaping at?"
Rian was about to tell his friend about the girl at the top of the staircase, but when he looked away from Alex's face, the mysterious girl was no longer leaning towards him over the oak banister with a desire-filled expression.
  1. Newport Living.
    The Girl debutes with the cure for dizziness, a sense of humor, and a bit more.
  2. Can I Take You Home?
    Rian and Claire with less amounts of alcohol than intended.
  3. Another Song About The Weekend.
    Rian happens upon Claire's home and meets an unhappy Julia, only to have his hopes crushed.