Status: Heyy long time no post, huh? x]

The Party Testers.

001

Have you ever been to a party and saw someone who looked like they were, well, inspecting the area? They weren’t undercover cops, oh no. They were there to give the party a rating, and that rating would determine if they were posted on the “Worth partying at/with” board or the “never party at/with” board. These anonymous raters’ jobs were simply that, and it paid good money, too.

Five thousand smackaroo’s a month. They were living the good life, getting free booze, drugs, sex.. You name it, they indulged in it. They had fun times and got paid for doing what they did best. These people all work for the boss by the name of Arty. Arty Smith, if you want to get technical here.

The Raters went to every kind of party thrown around. From ABC(Anything but clothes) parties to the typical teenaged-kid’s-parents-are-gone parties. They even went to sweet sixteen‘s. Any party you name, they’ve probably attended. The ‘company’ or ‘business’ they work for is called TPTA Or ‘The Party Testers Association.’

TPTA is a secretive society that keeps their Raters anonymous, their tactics unknown and their rating scales from one to ten hidden. The only way people know about the boards are through fliers posted all around.

Red fliers with just the person who threw the party’s name on it meant not to attend that party and blue meant the opposite. The Raters are sworn Into non-biased opinions, different names and a life of secrecy. No one besides their
fellow partners know that they do this. No one outside of TPTA can know they work for Arty, that includes their family and other friends.

So welcome to TPTA, please, enjoy your employment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so Fae and Gully's chapters are going to be coming up shortly.