Status: Hiatus

What's Up With That Cat?

stupid pencil

Allora's POV
It kept going in and out, in and out, i tried pushing it in more, that caused the noise to stop, so i took it back out. Why wont my stupid pencial sharpen? Well FYI, your pencil HAS NO BRAIN, thats why. What? I knew that. Sure you did. Well your me so if you know, i know, HA!
Evers, electronic sharpener, i'll just ask Spence for his hand used one!

He is such a suck up that he has 6, in the favorite colors of his teacher, except Coach.

Spence's POV
I let Allora borrow one of my sharpeners. We share almost every class. Has she seen theses hunks? My favorite is Mr.Friction because he'll do you, act like it was nothing, and do you the next day! He's bi and always availible. All my teachers are young males, and me and Allora love to taunt them. But what Allora doesn’t know is that if they use one of the sharpeners we will end up having sex.
But no coach, he is STRAIGHT i came on to him once and he said he only had eyes for his girlfriend and Allora. That weirdo.

Random right? While Allora was talking to Jace the, 15 year-old that skipped two grades cutie, I spotted some people coming down the hall. I looked more closely to see our hot new principal talking to what looks like two new students.(Look I’m very gossipy, ok? I know EVERYONE) I watched as he kind of shoved them into the class room. Causing everyone else to look up.

Mandy's POV
I hate our new principal already.Who does he think he is! Shoving us into this horrible classroom. Us being myself and my ever so silent sister. So here we are at the front of the room with people staring at us.

"Well class, we have two new students today," he says apparently looking for someone. "Spencer and Allora! You two will assist our newest students!" Why does he sound so happy? "I'd like you two to report to my office when your done."

With that he patted us on the shoulders, waved and left. I looked at a girl wearing a blue sweater and skirt . She was talking to two cute guys, one asian the other british(I’m just guessing). She motions us over with her hand. I get my sister's attention and walk over to them. Several people are still watching us, slowly pissing me off. About 2 feet away from the table (the girl was at the back) I abrutly turned around at my new classmates, glaring. "You know I would be very happy if you'd stop staring at us" i say in a overly sweet voice. With that the stares stopped, and we had to turn around to face three more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um yea