1 boyfriend, 5 dads, and 1 crazy ex.

chapter 2

"Something's wrong" I whispered to my best friend Addie as we hurried down the hall.

"What do you think is going on?" she whispered back.

"Well the principal wouldn’t just call an emergency gathering for nothing” I said once again talking.

“I heard some teachers talking this morning and they said something about a new student transferring here, maybe that’s it.”

“I don’t think so Addie; usually the new students just introduce themselves in class.”

“Well not all students are famous Harley” Addie said smirking.

“And you know this how? Oh wait I forgot, your like the QUEEN of snooping.” I said with a laugh.

After forcing our way through the crowded door way and into the gym we quickly found Haydon and his friend Zeth in the bleachers.

“Do you guys know what’s going on?” they asked in unison.

“Not really. And would you two please stop doing that. Haydon and Harley are the twins, yet they don’t even do that. You two aren’t even related!” Addie ranted.

See this is nothing new. The boys have been best friends since my family moved to Cali. That was about 6 years ago. They have spent so much time together they have the same thoughts. This leads to saying them at the same time, and then either me or Addie getting annoyed. And I swear to you, they do that on purpose.

“Sorry Addie” Haydon sang.

“Yeah Addie, you know we can’t help it, it just happens!” Zeth exclaimed in his adorable British accent while looking strait into Addies’ eyes.

Addie just stares at him for a while, opening and closing her mouth trying to come up with something to say back. After about oh I’d say two minutes of this she finally replies.

“Fine, be that way” she says moodily, “you hot, accented, amazing, god like creature!” she grumbles so low I can barley hear her.

“He’s done it again huh?” I ask as she glares at the people in front of her.

“Yes, and it’s not fair! No one should be allowed to be that absolutely amazing. I can’t help but just love him to death. It’s like impossible for me!” she said going into another rant.

“Well all I know is that you two are perfect for each other and he just hasn’t noticed yet, but he will. Trust me, he will” I stated smugly while looking back to see my brother and Zeth in a heated conversation behind us.

“Well I think she’s got a thing for me but if you don’t want ne to date her I won’t” Haydon said finally looking back at me.

“Thank you! After what, ten minutes you finally agree. If you would have just said so in the first place then we wouldn’t have wasted so much time mate.” Zeth said exasperated.

“How ya talkin bout?” I asked childishly.

“Oh, um, no one really, just a girl.” Zeth said blushing like mad.

“I wanna know! Come on Zethypoo please tell me” I pleaded.

He looked at Addie and me and whispered a no, then to my disappointment turned around and started talking to the people behind him.

“Well that was rude” I whispered to Addie.

Before she had time to reply the principle came up to the mic and asked for our attention.

“Attention everyone, attention” he started “Well now, I would like to make known that tomorrow a new student will arrive at Talladega High. Before I announce who he is I would like all of you to understand that he will be under body guard protection at all times. If you try anything suspicious around him you will be stent to my office immediately.”

“I swear if he says it’s Alex I’m going to freak” I whispered to Addie.

“Alex who?” she asked.

“You seriously don’t remember my whole wall lined with Alex Pettyfer pictures?”

“Oh that’s who your talking about” she said “Well what do you thing the chances are that HE would be going HERE?”

“Your have a point, no reason to over react right?”

“The transfer student is actually here today to introduce himself” Mr. Citron said, “so without further delay, here he is.”

Out from the side of the stage walked out the most gorgeous boy I have ever laid eyes on.

“Hello everyone, I’m Alex Pettyfer” he announced to the school.

I couldn’t help it. I screamed. Everyone turned to look at me but I had already passed out.