Status: :)

It's You I'm Thinking Of

Chapter Nine - You Didn't Trust Me

I slept in the next day as I felt I had nothing to get up for.

I lay in the middle of my bed looking at the ceiling, thinking about what happened yesterday, but I was disturbed when I heard someone banging on my front door.

I got up slowly, groaning as I walked down the stairs, the person kept banging as I got closer. I let out a frustrated sigh as I opened the door.

“Thank god, I thought you died or something” Jade said as I walked over to the couch and sat down.

“Are you okay?” she asked sympathetically while sitting down next to me.

“Yeah, It’s just all a blur” I said rubbing my eyes.

“I can’t believe he took her side over yours, he should know you better than that,” she said shaking her head in disbelief

“Exactly, she's a stupid bitch” I said thinking back to what she said to me, I began tearing up just thinking about it.

“Don’t cry, you know I hate that,” Jade said while hugging me.

“I know, sorry.” I said wiping my eyes and laughing at her.

“Oh! I’ve got an idea,” she said excitedly while clapping her hands.

“Sometimes your ideas aren’t very good,” I laughed at her.

“No, this one is. How about me and you go out tonight?” she said with a grin on her face. “We could have a good night out, its what you need right now” she smiled.

“Okay, sounds good” I said liking the idea of a night full of alcohol.

“Yey!” she screamed, making me laugh.

After a while of talking and laughing we both decided on going to her house to get ready for tonight, and as we were on the way to hers in the car I got a text.

"Hey Soph,
I’m in town tonight, do ya wanna hang out? Tyga x"

“Oh, who’s texting?” Jade asked being nosey and looking over at me from the drivers seat.

“Tyga” I said while texting back.

"Hey, I’d love to but I’m going out with Jade tonight, were going to that new club in town.
You wanna come? X"

“I’ve invited him to come along tonight” I told Jade while showing her the message.

“Cool, some male company” she said wiggling her eyebrows.

“Your such a dick” I laughed at her.

We were laughing and joking around with each other when my phone buzzed again.

"Hell yeah I do, I will meet you there hot stuff ;) x"

I laughed as I showed Jade that message, she laughed as well as we pulled up outside her house.

“Lets get ready to party!” she yelled while walking towards her door. Tonight will be a good night, I hope.

Later on, we arrived at the club to find it absolutely packed, just how I liked it.

I decided on wearing a silk red dress, which showed off a lot of leg and cleavage, I also had some red lipstick on, something that always made me feel sexy when I’m feeling down.

As we walked up to the door and straight into the club, I found myself swinging my hips along to the beat of the music. We walked over to a spare table on the side of the dance floor.

“Ohh fitties!” Jade said pointing over to a group of guys that were looking our way.

“I’m not here for guys,” I said looking around the room.

“Common, live a little. Look! what about him? he’s sexy,” she said making me laugh.

“Why thank you Jade” I heard a familiar voice from behind me. I felt hands on my shoulders as I turned around to find Tyga standing there with a smile on his face.

“You look great Soph,” he said sitting next to me.

“Thanks, you do too” I replied smiling.

“Where’s Drake?” he asked making me flinch.

“Um, we fell out” I said looking at him.

“NO! He was being a dick!” Jade yelled making me laugh again.

After Jade and me filled him in with what happened last night, he seemed annoyed.

“He told you to leave?” he asked with shock written on his face “Jackass” he murmered under his breath while picking up his drink.

“Wanna dance? You need to take your mind off him anyway,” he said holding his hand out and standing up.

“Sure” I said following him to the floor and taking his hand.

As we reached the dance floor the song changed to ‘Timbaland – Ayo Technology’, which of course is a raunchy song. And since I had a quite a few drinks at Jades before coming, I turned around and danced against him.

I felt him grab my hips and pull me closer as I reached back and grabbed his neck.

As I was grinding against him I looked up to find Aubrey and Rachel talking to Jade, and they were looking my way. Jade looked like she was having a go at Rachel, I laughed and turned around and danced against Tyga facing him.

“He’s here,” I said wrapping me arms around his neck.

“Just have fun, ignore him,” he said smiling at me.

Me and Tyga have always been close but where never anything more than friends so this was normal to us.

“He’s looking this way,” he laughed as he grabbed my hands.

“Oh well” I said turning around and grinding against him again.

I laughed as we linked hands and danced. After a while we both stopped and walked back to the table. Aubrey was with Rachel at the bar so I sat down with Jade and Tyga.

“Ya’ll were getting dirty out there” Jade said looking in between us.

“We were just dancing,” I laughed.

“Yeahh,” she said making Tyga laugh.

We sat there for what felt like forever laughing and joking around, but deep down I couldn’t forget about Aubrey. I still couldn’t get over the fact that he believed her over me, and how he hasn’t even called or talked to me.

I got up, ready to go back and dance again, so Tyga and Jade followed me to the floor. As we danced the song then changed to his song ‘9AM in Dallas’.

“We can sit down if you want” Tyga said grabbing my hand.

“No, I like this song” I said laughing and dancing.

I looked up to find Aubrey staring at me from the bar while Rachel was talking to him. We were in view of him so we just danced and had a good time.

As Jade and I were singing along and Tyga was dipping his head to the music, there was this guy that kept trying to dance behind me.

I tried to shove him away, but he kept pulling me towards him. People started noticing the awkwardness and a few people around us stopped dancing.

I saw Tyga clench his fists while Aubrey got up from his seat at the bar.

“Back off!” I said to him as I danced away from him.

“Common babe, just dance with me” he said grinning and winking at me, he knocked me sick and I wanted to get rid of him.

I danced with Jade as the guy came up and grabbed my ass. I turned around in shock while Aubrey stormed over quickly and grabbed the guy by his shirt.

Jade pulled me back while Aubrey was yelling in this guy’s face, Tyga helped by trying to calm him down. I stood there in shock at what was going on.

I walked up closer while Jade tried to help distract Aubrey from beating the shit out of this guy.

“Keep your hands off my girl, jackass!” I heard him shout and throw the guy away from him,

“Chill out Jimmy” the guy laughed, clearly he must have been drunk out of his mind, cause the look on Aubrey’s face was a look that no one would want to mess with.

Aubrey turned around sharply and punched the guy square in the jaw.

I saw Aubrey’s jaw clench as he turned around and made eye contact with me.

His expression immediately softened as he stood there and looked at me.

Rachel must have noticed as she immediately walked over and distracted him. He looked at me once more with a soft expression before he walked away with her, again.

I felt the tears prick my eyes as I quickly headed for the door, I saw Aubrey’s head snap up as he saw me walk away.

I didn’t want anyone to see me cry so I ran outside as quickly as I could and walked around the back into an alleyway.

I lent against the wall trying to stop the tears that ran down my face when I heard someone shout my name. And I knew exactly who it was, I kept quiet though, I didn’t want him to see me like this.

“Soph?” I heard Aubrey yell again as I shut my eyes tightly. I saw a shadow at the end of the alleyway before the dark figure came closer.

"Sophia, baby?"

I kept my eyes shut as I heard the footsteps come closer, then stop.

“Aubrey, just leave me alone” I said as he soon stood in front of me with his black hood up.

“I need to talk to you,” he said walking closer as I took another step back, I saw the look in his eyes, it wasn’t sadness, but regret.

“I don’t want to talk right now,” I said looking the other way.

“Sophia, stop acting like a bitch” he said loudly, which made me snap my head up in shock.

“I'm the one trying to make things work,” he said pointing to himself with his eyebrows raised.

“Well you should have thought about that yesterday!” I said now yelling at him and staring at him dead in the eye.

“I know, but what was I meant to think? All that shit you said,” he looked at me again with the same hurt expression that was on his face yesterday.

“Aubrey, you know that I would have never, ever said anything like that about you, that I wanted you for your fame and that I didn’t love you? Did you really believe all that?” I asked him with my voice raised.

"You would have assumed the same! Can't we just get past this? Please!?"

"How can I?" i screamed at him. "You basically slapped me in the face"

"What the fuck?" he screamed back in frustration while looking up and running his hands over his face.

"You didn't trust me! and a relationship without trust means nothing to me" i yelled while leaning off the wall and going to walk past him.

"Sophia! Please!?" he begged while grabbing my shoulders and making me look at him.

“Aubrey" i whispered while i felt more tears fall down my face.

"I love you, so fucking much, please don't let her come between us, please?" he said as his voice cracked which caused me too look up at him.

He was looking down at me with tears in his eyes, i leant up and grabbed the sides of his face as he shut his eyes, letting a tear roll down his cheek.

"You mean the world to me Aubrey Drake Graham" i whispered while resting my forehead against his.

"I'm so fucking sorry" he said in a husky voice, which told me he was fighting back tears.

"It's okay" i said stroking his cheek while wiping the tears the were slowly rolling down his face.

I leant up and kissed him softly, he kissed back, and i could feel the emotion in his kiss.

“Drake!?" I heard someone yell, which caused us to break away.

I heard him sigh as Rachel prounced down the alleyway towards us.

“What are you doing baby?” she said while looking at me with a bitchy look on her face.

“Im apologising” Aubrey replied while he quickly wiped the tears from his face..

“Why? She said all those shitty things about you? Why would you forgive her baby?” She said with an innocent look on her face.

“Because I was stupid to think she did say those things, and stop calling me that!" Aubrey said while Rachel glared at me.

“Fine” she said huffing then grabbing Aubrey’s arm and walking with him back to the club.

I saw him shrug her off, then turn to her.

“I think Soph and I are gonna head home” he said which made Rachels face drop.

“Oh…Okay, I’ll come too” she said stepping forward to him.

”No, I want to spend some time with her for a while, I will see you later” he said grabbing my hand and pulling me away from a shocked Rachel.

"Lets go babygirl" he said softly while putting his arm around my waist

I smiled at myself as we walked to his car.