Status: Complete and thankfully transferred before it was lost. I just wish it was as good as my other stories. Oh well.

Keep on Preaching, Cause You're Not Teaching

Isabella Turner.

Isabella, is a tough girl.

She can handle the rough men of New Jersey and manage to still have great hair.

She can live with Mikey Way and still have a clean apartment.

She is a local bar tender and knows all her regulars.

She, unlike almost everyone else who works there, is a vampire hunter in her spear time.

She doesn’t deal with the sparkling innocent ones that we see on tv. No. She deals with the strong, cruel, and blood hungry vampires. These vampires wouldn’t think twice about killing her.

Recently, two of her friends have gone missing. She doesn’t know what to think. She doesn’t know if it was vampires or merely them wanting to leave.

Gerard Way.

Her best friend's brother. She never really knew him. She only walked to him here and there and they never really bonded. He was going to be an artist or so that was the plan. But that was three years ago. Mikey is determined to keep the hope high.

Frank Iero.

About a month ago Frank just disappeared. He wasn’t getting along with his parents and was dealing with a struggle to get his band signed to a label. He always turned to Isabella for support. She always gave because they were best friends.

She now just tries to live in the now and move forward. Mikey is there to help her anyways. Not to mention their good friend Ray Toro won’t let them get depressed. It just the best friend ways.

If only they knew.

That Gerard was secretly a vampire and hunting the streets of Newark. Nothing will stop him and he will do what he wants. He doesn’t need anyone else now. Though he does miss his family here and there but he wouldn’t change his life now.

©Alpha Disaster. All story material is my own EXECPT FOR: Most character names.
The following belongs to their rightful owners and only used for affect on the story: Gerard Way, Ray Toro, Mikey Way, Frank Iero
  1. 01. Dreamer Is No Longer Dreaming
    A little run in if you will.
  2. 02. Trouble Isn't Even Relevent
    Another night of work
  3. 03. Damn It All
    Keeping enimies close but not this close.
  4. 04. Give Em Hell
    Tee shirts and long lost losers.
  5. 05. Mistakes, Lies, and Truths
    Realizing the truth.
  6. 06. Days Never End Till Now
    A decision to hurt yet heal.
  7. 07. What a-
    Making the right decision.
  8. 08. Peace, Praise, and Privacy
    Almost back to normal.
  9. 09. Tables Turned and Fliped Over
    Payback is a bitch.
  10. 10. Suicidal Hands
    Do what you do even if you don't want to.
  11. 11. Shotgun Wedding With Out The Wedding
    Pain ends more then it should.
  12. 12. Game Over
    End is end and no more.