Status: Complete and thankfully transferred before it was lost. I just wish it was as good as my other stories. Oh well.

Keep on Preaching, Cause You're Not Teaching

10. Suicidal Hands

*************
Isabella’s POV

“Frank.”

He stepped away from me and glared. I was scared. Never in my life did I think I would be afraid of Frank. He smiled, which was a sign that he was glad that I was scared. I should have all right to be. I didn’t now what he was cable of. He rushed to me and moved the hair away from my neck. I tried to move back in my chair.

His hands held me still, “Let me see where he bit you.”

I froze and he leaned, “God, he’s stupid.”

He walked away and ran his hands through his hair. He stood perfectly still. He sharply turned and just stared. His mind had to be running a mile a minute. His face was filled with emotions. He seemed confused then angry. Upset to happy.

“I’m sorry Bella.”

My hand was killing me, “For what?”

“I’m going to turn you.”

“But you can’t.”

He smiled, “Says who?”

“Gerard.”

“Honey, Gerard was a liar. He never marked you. He just bit you. See he said he marked you so that he’d think I wouldn’t bite you. Oh how he is wrong. Then I guess it doesn’t matter now.”

“What do you mean?”

“He’s gone. Dead” He stepped away and turned away from my direction.

“Well yeah he’s a vampire.” I stood up and walked to my closet.

I opened it slowly, his back was still turned. I reached in and grabbed my metal bat. Well Mikey’s bat, but I kept it in here if I needed. I gripped it tightly.

He turned and giggled, “He’s going to die tonight. Well his already should be dead. Mikey is giving him to Jim and Jim is going to kill him.” He face now seemed confused.

He stepped closer and I swung it, “Liar, stay back.”

“Hey now be careful with that. I’m not lying.”

He reached and the bat collided with a hand, “Mikey wouldn’t do that.”

“Fuck,” He held his hand close to his chest, “Yes, he would if he had to.”

“You’re controlling him.”

He rushed forward and knocked me to a wall. I dropped the bat. I slammed my arms against him and crawled around him. Trying to get to the bat. He tackled me away from it. I was mumbling cruse words under my breath.

“I’m not controlling him, I turned him. He has to do what I say.”

Oh hell no.

“You liar!”

He got up and flipped me over. He sat on me and sighed. I started clawing at his face and turned to get away. I’m not going to believe any of this. It can’t be true. I’d know if he was turned.

He pinned my arms, “I’m not lying, you just didn’t notice.”

“Get off of me.”

He just smiled. I freed one of my hands and slapped him. I wiggled out from under him and started running. I grabbed my shoes and ran out the door. I slammed on the elevator button.

“Come on you bastard” I screamed.

It open and I got in. Pushing to the main level I saw Frank come out of my apartment. I continuously pressed door close. He saw me and started running in my direction. It closed and I heard his hand slam on the door.

“BELLA!” He screamed.

Quickly placing my shoes on I ran out the doors. I didn’t have any keys so I guess I’m walking. Which is not good when you’re wearing what I’m wearing. A simple tee and shorts. I mean come on, at night in clothes like this? You asking for you death. I was running to the bar. Passing a lot of people. What the hell? Go home you freaks.

“Bella!”

I looked back and saw Frank coming towards me. I continued my journey with him catching up. I slipped through the front entrance because the door man knows me. Though, I can’t even remember his name.

I maneuvered through the coward and made it to the bar. Max was there, but no Jim. He smiled and moved next to me.

“What’s up sweetheart? You aren’t working tonight.”

“Jim…Where is he?” My tone cold.

“He’s somewhere out back.”

I jumped over the counter and headed to the back. Time to figure this out. I stepped out the back door and say Mikey.

“Michael Way get you skinny ass over here right now”

He turned to me and looked shocked, “Bella what are you doing here?”

I walked up to him and pulled him down to my level. I pulled his shirt to reveal his neck. For sure his neck had two holes. I looked at him and smacked him.

“You traitor…Your own brother.”

“Bella calm down,” Jim walked out of no where.

“He…he…” Mikey stuttered till I covered his mouth.

I was so angry. How could Mikey betray his own brother? Your own flesh and blood.

“I don’t want to kill him, but I have to follow his rules.” He mumbled in my fingers

“He bit you too didn’t he?” I pointed to Jim

Jim nodded, “I’m sorry Bella.”

“You people are insane. You of all people Jim. What the hell is wrong with you?”

“Bella” I ran past Jim and found Gerard with his arms and legs tied.

“Gerard” I started untying him.

Jim started pulling me away, “Bella we have to do this.”

“You fucking traitors. I hate you. I hate you Mikey.”

I broke free and untied his arms. Jim threw me in the other direction. I heard a grunt. Jim was on the ground. I believe Gerard just kicked his ass. He glared at his little brother. He grabbed Mikey and hugged him. Mikey was sobbing. I felt kind of bad. He was just doing what he needed to do to survive. He was scared to die. I would have done the same thing.

“Mikey” I whispered he came over and hugged me.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Gerard turned around. Frank was there and looking severely angry. He hand was shoved forward. A stake was in his hand.

“Ger….”
*****************
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading.

Please comment and subscribe.