Status: Complete and thankfully transferred before it was lost. I just wish it was as good as my other stories. Oh well.

Keep on Preaching, Cause You're Not Teaching

07. What a-

*****************
Isabella’s POV

“I want you to leave.”

“Like out of your life or room?”

“Do I look like I care?”

He left. I didn’t want to see his beautiful face. It hurt too much. This was too much. I was going to get a migraine if I didn’t stop. I fell to my knees and grabbed my head. Think of one thing. Think of one thing. Gerard…

His eyes. The beautiful color that haunts my mind. His smile. The way his perfect lips curl. If there was a perfect he’d be it. I loved him and everything about him.

I stood up and went to my desk. Papers scattered every where. Isabella, one of the papers read. I grabbed it. It was a plain old white paper folded up neatly. I, because my curiosity took over, opened it. It was a drawing of me…What the hell? I look asleep. I was on my bed and on my side. Wearing the clothes I had on the first night Gerard was here. It was signed G.W. on the bottom. Gerard signed it. He drew this. I could see some writing on the bottom

I miss you, I miss you so far.

And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard.


Did he actually love me and mean everything he’s every said? And I loved him. I do care a lot about him. I can’t hate him. He means too much to me. I can’t let him go. Even if he ruined my best friend. I still loved him.

“Gerard.” I ran into the living room.

“He left.” Mikey said flipping channels.

I grabbed my hoodie and pulled on a pair of shoes. Grabbed keys and my phone. I needed to find him

“Gerard” I was screaming on the top of my lungs.

I started walking in the all ways. Yeah...I know stupid. But I really wanted to find him. It was getting dark in this particular one. Not a good sign. And as usually I get in trouble. Now I really have all the bad luck in the world.

I was slammed to a wall. Give me a break! I can only do so much. You’re not helping. The person was laughing. Scratch that, I mean vampire. Not even my vampire. I have no protection or any weapon. Now what?

“Hey Izy.”

“Frank? What do you want?”

He shifted so I couldn’t move. He was so close. I could feel him breathing on me. His lips brushed mine softly.

“Oh I don’t know. Thought I’d talk to an old friend.”

“Well hello. If you don’t mind. I’d like to be on my way.”

“Now wait. I didn’t get my kiss.”

“Since when do I have to kiss you?”

“You kiss Gerard.”

“Well I…”

“Like Gerard? What about me? Did you forget all about me?”

“You left me.”

He look a little offended but held a playful look, “Hey, we weren’t in a relationship.”

“Exactly Frank.”

“So what you move to the next guy after I leave?”

I narrowed my eyes, “I hate you.”

“Well…I don’t care.”

“Then why are you pinning me to a wall asking me about it.”

He shrugged and leaned closer, “Cause you like it.”

I blushed, “I don’t”

I knew he had to be smiling. This Frankie was not right. I want my old one. He’d never be like this. He was so sweet. He’d never hurt a fly. I don’t know what happened. I sure as hell don’t like his cockiness. It was pissing me off.

“Let me go.”

“You still haven’t giving me my kiss yet. You used to always kiss me good bye.”

I leaned forward and kiss his cheek.

“You call that a kiss?”

I nodded, “Yup.”

He pressed his lips firmly against mine. He slipped his tongue in m mouth. I was shocked. I, I have to do something. I bite his tongue lightly as a warning. He pulled back and smirked.

“I like the added touch. Shall we try again?” He leaned closer.

I turned my head to the side. It didn’t feel right with him kissing me. I only wanted Gerard to kiss me. He was who I liked. If Frank was his old self then I pick him, but he’s not.

“Go to hell Frank.”

“Aww no need to be mean. You still love me.”

“No I love Gerard.”

“Really? I don’t believe that.”

“Frank let her go.”

My knight in dark black clothes was standing right next to us. Frank held me closer, “Aw come on Gerard, I’m just having fun.”

He had such a vile tone, “Now.”

“Why? You don’t give a fuck about her. She’s just a toy you play with.”

I looked at Gerard and he glared, “Then why are you playing with her? She’s mine to have and I love her. I don’t want to “play” with her. I just.”

“Want to hold her. Kiss he, have sex with her, turn her, make her into a monster.”

“Never turn her. I’ve hurt her enough.”

Frank chuckled, “Gee, you’re a bad liar.”

Frank let me go and backed away from me. Gerard stood right in front of him. He grabbed Frank by the collar and lifted him up off the ground. Gerard was pissed. If you’ve never seen it, it’s scary as all hell. I was almost afraid of him.

“Gerard don’t hurt him.”

He didn’t listen. He slammed him to a wall. Not nicely. He meant it to hurt. I was surprised of Gerard. He actually meant business.

Frank gasped, “Come on Gerard kill me. She’ll really love you then.”

He sighed and hung his head. I walked over to him and place my head on his shoulder. He was upset and it was pretty damn obvious. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer.

“Gerard, let’s go home.”

“You said you wanted me to leave.”

I pulled away a little, “Gerard, let’s just go home.”

***************************
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading.

Please comment and subscribe.

It means a lot to me. I know this goes fast but I wanted to keep it as much as the original as I could. So Its a short. I won't lie there. lol