Status: Complete and thankfully transferred before it was lost. I just wish it was as good as my other stories. Oh well.

Keep on Preaching, Cause You're Not Teaching

08. Peace, Praise, and Privacy

******************
Isabella’s POV

Gerard turned to me. Eyes full of sadness. His right hand cupped my face. He came close and kissed my lips softly. I felt a little detached it that was even a word to explain how I felt. It was just a ball of mixed emotions.

He pulled away and smiled, “I’m going to leave your life. It’ll be for the better.”

“No. Please.”

I wrapped my arms around his chest. My head leaning on his chest. I held on tightly. Oh how sorry I was. I didn’t want him to leave. Even if he was a little cocky here and there. Over this period time I fell in love with him. A vampire….At least he was my vampire. He posed no threat and protected me. He was the kind of boy every girl wanted or dreamed about. And now I think I lost him.

“Aww isn’t that sweet.”

“Get bent Frank” Gerard growled.

I held on to him tighter. I was afraid to let him go. Not because I was afraid he’d leave. I was afraid he’d go and hurt Frank. He may have become and ass but I wasn’t going to let him get hurt.

“Gerard lets go home. Me and you.” I looked at him, “I don’t want to let you go. I’m sorry.”

He smiled slightly and nodded. I entangled my hand with his and started pulling him out of the ally.

“Hey! What about me?” Frank shuffled about.

“Go find your own girl.” Gerard said softly.

“I think I might go see Mikey. Just for old time sakes. I hear his best friend is single.”

I stopped causing Gerard to bump into me. He can’t go. Because then he can do what ever he pleases. Mikey wouldn’t be surprised if Frank tackled me and made out with me. It’s what we used to do. I guess it’s not good being friends with benefits.

Gerard held on to me tightly, “Relax.” He whispered in my ear.

***********MORNING********

I snuggled into the warmth. Comfy. Really, it is. It did it back by tightening it’s grip. I was a sucker for cuddling. It makes me feel safer in a sense. But it’s also nice just to relax.

“I know you’re awake Bella”

I groaned, “Doesn’t mean I want to be.”

Gerard let me go and sat up. I did the same and stretched. He poked me in the belly. I gasped and smacked his hand and he smiled.

“That was mean.” I laid back down.

“Aww I’m sorry,” He crawled on top of to me, “I’ll kiss it better.”

“But it doesn’t hurt.”

“And? Why are you complaining?” He smiled and slid down a little.

I was blushing for sure. He lifted my shirt lightly and kissed where he poked me. I pulled him up and kissed him.

“Gerard?”

“Hmm?”

“Are we dating?”

He shrugged, “I don’t know. It’s up to you.”

“Okay…What happened to you Mr. I’m all tough and manly?”

He shrugged, “It was a cover.”

“So you’re letting me see the real Gerard Way?”

He nodded and kissed me on the forehead, “But if you like it. It can always come back.”

“I’m not sure. I like you both ways.”

“Well when you find out, let me know.”

“Hey can you get off me? I want to take a shower.”

“I want to join.”

“No.”

“Aww please.” He started pouting.

I kept a firm tone, “No.”

“Fine.” He got up and off of me. I got up and went for a towel. I went into the bathroom and stared the water. Gerard came in and smiled. I went to leave and he held me in here.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“I need to go get clothes.”

“Not now.”

“Why you here?”

“I want to watch.”

I sighed in frustration, “Gerard no.”

“Aww why not?”

“Because I said so.”

“Fine. I don’t love you anymore.” He turned and left.

I rolled my eyes and locked the door. I turned away and pulled off my clothes and placed then in the hamper. I quickly got into the shower and relaxed. The water was so warm. It felt so good. I did my usual routine. I quickly turned the water off and stepped out. Wrapping the towel around me. It dawned on me. I never got my clothes. Damn him...

I snuck back to me room and saw Gerard. I glared and he smiled at me.

“Get out.”

“Aww come on. Your just dressing.”

“Exactly.” My tone was cold. Nice time for his cockiness to come back.

“Hey. I haven’t.”

I cut him off, “Yeah I know.”

“Fine I’ll go take a shower or something.” He left and I quickly got dressed.

I went to my CD player and turned on the radio. Aiden was playing. I made sure it wasn’t loud enough to wake Mikey. He had the day off and I didn’t want him to wake up grumpy. He likes being left alone on days off. I don’t blame him.

I decided to clean that desk of mine. I grabbed Gerard’s drawing and grabbed a push pin. Where to hang it? Hmm…After finding the perfect place I return to the desk. Random crap everywhere I didn’t even know what half of this stuff was. I gave up after five minutes.

I sighed and turned around in my desk chair. I loved it. It was so comfy and fun. I just kept spinning. Closing me eyes enjoying. I’m a kid at heart. Some one stopped it. I steadied myself and open my eyes. I saw nothing. Well, until I was turned. Then I met a pair beautiful eyes. Gerard was leaning down and smiling.

“What are you doing?”

“Nothing. Just having fun.”

Gerard smiled and stood up straight. I took him in. I mean…Wow. What was I thinking about? He had a towel slung low on his hips and his hair was still dripping. His hair was clinging to his face make him look so cute. I could hug him he was so cute.

He smiled and kissed me on the cheek, “That’s for the compliment.”

I smiled and blushed, “So. Where are your clothes?”

He went to my bureau and opened the bottom drawer. He pulled out pants and closed it. He moved up a drawer and opened it. Instead of pulling out a pair of pants he pulled out a shirt and boxers. I glared. Not cool.

“Why are YOUR clothes in MY Bureau?”

“I’m living here aren’t I?”

“Yeah, but you good have asked.”

“Sorry.”

I turned in my chair so he could have his privacy. I mean I was curious, but I had some decency. He turned me around and I smiled. He was in an Iron Maiden shirt and, might I add tight, pair of black jeans. Hello hottie. He smiled and kissed me.

“You’re hot too.”

I laughed, “No I’m not.”

“Yes you are.”

********
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading

Please comment and subscribe.