Medically Speaking You're Adorable

Chapter twenty-five

Shaant had his arm wrapped tightly around a girl's waist. That girl being Casey from our school. She was always timid around Shaant considering she had a huge and really obvious crush on him. I'd like to say that i didn't care Shaant had a girl with him, but then I'd be lying, and I'm not much of a liar. But it made me think about how he felt when I brought James with me when we hung out.

"Hello." Shaant greeted.

Everyone smiled and waved. Everyone seemed to not care much, except me of course.

"Hey Shaant." I greeted. "Casey."

"Hi Scar." Casey said, smiling sweetly.

Then, everyone just stopped talking.

"So, you and Shaant, huh?" I asked, trying to get out of the extreme awkward silence we had found ourselves in.

"Yes." She said, grinning up at him.

It was almost pathetic how desperately she wanted that boy. I also found it a tad bit funny how Shaant didn't looked half as thrilled to be with her as she seemed to be with him.

James got up from his swing, walking behind mine and pushing me lightly back and forth. I brought my head back and looked at him as he pushed me. He was about the cutest kid I had ever seen. The way his sandy brown hair hovered over his dark blue eyes and his white skinny jeans fitted so tightly to his legs made him just so, James. Everything about him was just adorable. How shy he was, how goofy he could be when he was perfectly comfortable, his smile and the way he smelled. It was what just made him James.

"Hello." I said softly up to him.

"Hey there." He replied, blushing slightly.

"It's cute when you blush." i told him

He blushed even more, leaning down and kissing my forehead. I grinned and brought my head back, smiling like and idiot. I looked up at Shaant, noticing a grim look upon his face. His celery green eyes seemed to have lost the lustre.

"Well, uh. This has been sufficiantly awkward." I laughed lightly "I think I'm going to head out."

"Me too." James agreed.

I got up off of my swing, James following my lead and getting up as well.

"Bye everyone" I said, waving before walking past Shaant.

It was there where I could of sworn I heard him mumble 'I love you', but I'm probably wrong.

As we walked out of the park, James took hold of my hand. I smiled up at him, gripping his hand in return and making our way back to his house.

"I have a question." I started, breaking the silence the both of us were walking in.

"What is that?" He asked.

"Why won't you kiss me?" I asked, stopping and looking up at him.

He bit his bottom lip and shifted nervously back and forth.

"I wasn't sure you'd want me to." He mumbled. "Incase you haven't notice, I'm extremely shy."

He grinned at me.

"H! YOU? SHY?" I laughed sarcastically "Never woulda guessed."

He smiled sweetly down at me, just staring into my eyes.

"Do you maybe wanna kiss me now?" I asked, smiling.

He nodded and put his hands on my waist. I leaned up and kissed him, wrapping my arms around the back of his neck.

And all I could really thought about at that moment was finally.