Status: NEW! And active :D

To The Ocean’s Deep

The Beginning

Once I was downstairs and stepped into the living room, I slightly gasped. I suddenly felt nauseous and kinda queasy. I didn't like it. I didn't like it at all.

There in the living room where a group of poeple I didn't know. I saw my dad and Vince, but I didn't see my mom, Mercedes or Melanie. I gues they went on there girl only vacation and left me here with those Devils.

Being stuck in a house with only Vince and my dad made my queasyness even worse.

"December! Go get us drinks” My 'father' commanded. I suck in a breath and quickly counted how many people. 9 including my father and Vince. I scuried into the kitchen and grabbed a tray and nine glasses from the cupboard. I place them on the tray and went over to the fridge. I panicked.

What did those people like? What should I get? Soda, Mountain Dew, Dr. pepper? Ugh! I have know idea.

Panicked I grabbed the soda and poured it into each glass. Then I put back the soda in the fridge and carefully I grabbed the tray. I almost tripped into the living room. Thank goodness nobody noticed, well except Vince. But he only smirked at me as if to say 'way the go loser'.

Carefully I placed the tray on the coffee table. Nervously I quickly made my way upstairs.

I went into my room and locked the five locks on my door.

What? When you live in a house full of people who hate you, you need five locks, if not more.

I plopped myself down on my queen sized blue bed. I laid on my stomach and looked at the door.
I wonder who those kids were and why they were here?

Maybe gonna stay here? No. They can't. It would be just another reason for me to crawl in a hole and die.

But I wouldn't be suprised if they were staying here. I mean they had they're luggage with them. Yup, they're definitely staying. Great. Note the sarcasm.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I felt kinda sleepy. I was about to take a nap, when I heard shuffling feet coming up the stairs. I guess Vince or dad is showing them to their rooms.
The house is big with a grand total of 15 bedrooms. I know, pretty cool right.

I sighed and got up and made my way to the bathroom. I went in and locked the door behind me. What? C'mon you can't blame me from being cautious. I turned on the water making it just right and stripped off all of my clothes.

I waited a minute or two for the water to full up the tub before I turned it off and got in.

Once I was in and the hot water made contact with the skin on my legs, I once again felt that tingling sensation on my body. Like I said before it felt super good. Theres no feeling like it.

I duck my head in and the soft blue light incircled my body and once again i felt myself change. My eyes and my hair became a tuquoise color and my legs merged together and my green fish tail appeared.

Once again I was a mermaid....uh....merman....no, um merboy? Yea, that's it, merboy. I haven't exactly decided what to call myself, but merboy seemed to fit perfectly.

Air bubbles came out of my mouth and i giggled, whiched caused more air bubbles.
In case you stakerish readers haven't noticed yet, I am obsesed with water. Yes, have you seen my room and my whole bathroom?

No? Well my whole room is colored a light shade of blue and had pictures of all sorts of undersea life. I also had painting, toys and drawings of fishes, whales and mermaids.

My bathroom is a dark shade of blue, covered in fish paintings. I know weird. But I like it.

I surfaced my head up and began singing Caramelledansen. Random, I know. but that's how weird I am.

"Wonder are you ready to join us now?
Hands in the air, we will show you how.
Come and try,
Caramell will be your guide (be your guide)

So come and move your hips, sing
Ooo-a-ah-ah
Look at your two hips, do it
La-la-la
You and me, can sing this melody

Owah-owah-ah-oh

Dance to the beat,
Wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever.
Listen and Learn
It is time for prancing,
Now we are here with Caramell danc-"

A knocked on my bedroom door rudely stopped me in my tracks.

Who was it? Vince? No, Vince doesn't knock. And my dad hates me and my sisters and mother are gone. So this means it's....

A second knock came.

Who is it? What should I do? Panicked I crawled out of the tub and landing on the floor. I crawled to the towel rack and grabbed the towel and hastily began drying myself off.

Quickly my eyes and hair went back to normal and the fishy tail went away leaving me sitting naked on my bathroom floor. O.o

I dried myself off again and stripped on my boxers, pants and shirt and went out of the bathroom.

I slowly and...Weirdly unlock the locks and opened my door only to be met with a mop of beautiful silky black hair and piercing green eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!