You Said

You Said

You said you would be there for me.
I said thank you.
You said you would be my best friend.
I said I would be yours.
You said things to me that no one else knew.
I promised I wouldn't tell.
You said things that made me happy.
I smiled and laughed.

On my birthday I skipped school to go to a theme park. When I came to school on Monday people told me that you said shit about me. Since when do best friends say shit about each other?

I once had a crush on you but the week before you said you were gay which I believe your bi but whatever. You told me something about the guy I liked so much and I couldn't believe. When you told me that I couldn't stop wondering if its true and then I remembered what he said about you.He didn't like you near him and he said that for about two months now.

I liked him so much. I didn't know why. He wasn't the type of guy a usually like. I always wanted to tell him but never did.

On Tuesday in the class the three of us had together I asked him what you said about me. He lied and said that you said nothing. Almost everyone in class told me but him. Hardly anyone in class even liked you and I know he didn't. You even said you guys pretended to be friends!

It was all different after that. I talked to the two guys that were in our class that actually didn't piss me off. I also talked to a few of my friends that were girls which knew nothing about what was going on.

Then we went on our trip. You sat with him on the bus. You guys seemed to really hate each other then.

You talked to me some that day and I didn't know why. I didn't even know what I did to piss you off in the first place. I tried even asking you but you said nothing.

Then there was summer break and school started once again.

You and him were both seniors this year. I am a sophomore now. I have a class with each of you. He doesn't even say anything to me anymore. It's like I'm invisible. You do though. In our Spanish club meeting you came over by me and sat. I had a feeling you would. You talked to me and made me laugh like nothing happened before.

I also started noticing in the class we had that you would stare at me. I was kind of glad that I didn't sit with you at your table. I also noticed that you would look at me at lunch. Since I still sit with the people last year which are now seniors also. You also don't like them.

I'm starting to wonder though what you are up to now. Last year I could tell you liked me. you flirted with me even. I starting to wonder if you like me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt like I needed to write this. idk why though