Pie Mafia

Pretty in White

Gabe Saporta, head of what was known of the Pie Mafia, sat in his cozy arm chair, "Last time I checked, it was never illegal to throw pies." he said before taking a sip of his peach daiquiri.

"You're hurting people for no reason!" the girl shouted, looking frustrated.

He suddenly set his drink down, "Michelle, baby... listen," he got to his feet and brushed off some dust before approaching the girl; he was about a foot taller than her. "You're lucky you're Nate's sister; if it weren't for that, you would've gotten multiple pies to your pretty little face, keep that in mind." he said before walking off.

"I wish I wasn't his sister!" she shouted after him before storming down the corridor and into her own room. Soon, there was a knock at the door, "You should try not shouting while Vicky-T's asleep," said her brother, Nate. "You might get pied." he weakly smiled.

She sat up on her white bed spread, "You don't go around telling me what to do!" she shouted, throwing a white pillow at him.

"What's gotten into you!?" Nate shouted back, dodging the pillow.

Michelle buried her face into her hands, "You don't even remember, Nate," she sobbed out.

He sat next to her and rubbed her back, "Michelle, if you don't tell me what's wrong I can't help you."

She looked away from her older brother, "It's been a complete year since they died and you didn't even remember."

Nate glanced down, "I... didn't forget," he ran his fingers through her dark hair. "But, I didn't want to remember, either." he frowned, "It's been really hard on us; especially you..."

"I don't see why you had to join this," she sniffled, reffering to the whole Pie Mafia.

He got up from the bed, and looked down at his sister, "I joined because of you; to keep you save from anyone that tried to take away what was left of my family. You mean the world to me wether you believe it or not, Michelle."

She hugged him, "I don't want you getting hurt out there, Nate." she sniffled. Before her brother could say anything, the door open.

"Hey, we have to get going," said Alex as he adjusted his white suit. "You know how Gabe gets if we're a second late." he reminded him.

Nate broke away from his sister, "When I get back, we'll talk okay. I promise," he gave her a quick kiss on the top of her head and walked out.

"Hurry up, guys," Vicky-T impatiently sighed, picking up the silver suitcase. "You know we have to be on time."

Both boys nodded, "Sorry, I was talking to my sister," Nate said, grabbing the keys.

At that moment, Gabe came down the staircase, "She's becoming a problem," he told his comrade.

"Without her we wouldn't have as many pies!" Nate said, glaring at their leader.

Gabe snorted. "Hurry up, we've already wasted time."

Nate nodded, not wanting to argue.

"I'll talk to her," Gabe told Nate as they left their base. "Then, we'll see if she can join us or if she'll stay here." he followed Vicky-T out to their white van.

"That's not what you wanted, huh?" Alex asked as he locked up the base.

Nate shook his head and they walked to the van, "No, I didn't; she can get hurt. Gabe knows that..." he responded before getting into the van.

The rode in silence to their destination, ready for anything that was bound to happy; because, after all they were the Pie Mafia.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry; the ending is kind of cheesy, but I didn't know how to end it. I'm going to try to work on my endings. Comments are very much appreciated because I will not update if I receive no comments; so if you like it I suggest you comment.