Pie Mafia

Bleeding Mascara

The Pie Mafia got out of their white van, Vicky-T still holding onto the silver suitcase. "They better not wimp out on us this time," she said as Gabe closed the door for her.

"Don't worry; they'll be here..." Gabe said with a smirk.

Nate rolled his eyes. "Well, can you blame them if they don't. They probably know what we're here to do." He said.

Alex shook his head, muttering something about how Nate was going to get himself killed one day.

"Who doesn't know what we're to do?" Gabe asked as they stepped into the elevator. He pressed the 'ground level' button. The hum of the elevator indicated that they had started moving. A 'ding' indicated that they had arrived. Gabe stepped out of the elevator first, then Alex and Nate; finally Vicky-T. After all, the package did need to be safe until it reached its destination.

-----

Gabe bent down and opened the other briefcase; he nodded towards Vicky-T, giving her the okay.

Without hesitating, Vicky-T slid the suitcase to them. And with that, the Pie Mafia walked off.

The four guys in black suits looked up when they heard footsteps: SPLAT, the pie went in their faces.

Nate grabbed their full suitcase and tossed it to Alex; whom caught it and quickly walked off. After all, they were known for not getting caught.

As soon as Alex walked out of the packing lot, he heard a gunshot. Without turning back, he hurried into the van and told Gabe to get the wheel. Surprisingly, the leader did as he was told; it was obvious that he too had heard the gunshot.

-----

Alex double locked the door as soon as they got home, they couldn't afford to loose another member.

"I think," Gabe said in a small voice, clearly still shocked about what had just happened. "We should really bolt up tonight." he said, gesturing to all the windows. "Alex, you and Vicky-T make sure this place is secure, we don't want to take any chances; I'll tell Michelle..." he said. With that, he walked off down the previously dark corridor.

He softly knocked on the door, "Michelle?" he said, opening the door.

The girl quickly sat up in bed, "Uh, yes?" she blushed. She wasn't used to Gabe going into her room, mostly because he had his own matters to take care of.

"I need to talk to you," he sat at the foot of her bed and stared at her with calm, yet caring eyes. "Tonight," he slowly began. "Something happened." he looked down at his hands for a few moments.

"L-Like what?" she asked him, "Where's Nate!? Where is he?" she shouted, jumping to her feet.

Gabe got to his feet as well and grabbed onto her so she either wouldn't collapse or run out, "He... didn't make it."

At that, Michelle went hysterial.

For those moments in Gabe's life, he didn't care that she was getting mascara and eyeliner on his white suit. After all, he brother had just died.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update. Comments would be appreciated once again.