Pie Mafia

She Got Her Fix

Her eyes slowly opened, she blinked back in the harsh light, "W-Where am I?" she yawned out. She looked at her surroundings, none of them looked familiar.

"We're getting you ready," Vicky-T told her with a weak smile.

The girl tried to sit up, "R-Ready? Ready for what?" she questioned.

Vicky-T gave her a small smile, "Don't worry, sweetie," she got grabbed an alcohol pad and rubbed the inside part of her elbow. "This won't hurt more than a pinch." she said as she injected the drug into the girl's vein.

Michelle stared up the white ceiling. After all, she did trust the Pie Mafia. Soon, she started feeling cold, even though there was a bright light, "Vicky..." she slowly said, not bothering to add the 'T' to her name, "Why did Nate have to die?" she asked.

"It happens, kiddo," the older girl answered.

She closed her eyes, suddenly feeling a lot of pain in her head. Soon, she started feeling a bit dizzy and tired, "Uuh... it hurts," she groaned, her eyes barely opening.

-----

"She's done," came a female's voice. "She just need the right... clothing." she said.

There were the sound of footsteps going over to Michelle's side, "Want me to take her to Gabe then?" came a guy's voice.

"That would be the smart thing to do, Alex," the female impatiently sighed.

Alex gently picked up Michelle, bridal style, "Of course, Vicky-T," he said as the door opened.

Michelle slowly opened her eyes, "W-where are you taking me?" she asked him.

"To see Gabe; he needs to make some finishing touches," he walked down the white corridor that led to Gabe's room. "Can you stand?" he asked her before knocking.

"Uh," she answered. "I guess so; just hold me up for support." before Alex could respond, Ryland walked past them. "Need help opening the door?" he asked them.

Alex nodded, "Yeah; I don't think Michelle can stand."

Ryland knocked on the door and then opened it for Alex, "There you go, man," he walked off towards his room.

He took a deep breath, then walked into the room, "Gabe." he softly said.

Gabe turned to him, "Just set her down," he told his comrade.

After Alex had left, Michelle just stared at Gabe, "What are you doing?" she asked him as he went into his closet.

"Don't worry," Gabe smiled at her, coming out of the closet with a white box. "I'll take care of you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Bad, Gabe, bad!
Comments would be simply lovely.