Status: this story is also posted on quizilla.com, its now finished

We Are Young Money

We Are Ready to Rumble

*Young Money Meeting*
Wayne- I called this meetin just to say, that I hope y'all get hit by buses. With yo stupid ugly faces and yo stupid whack music. Any other announcements?

Melody- Lil Kim sent a letter to Young Money.

Wayne- Lil Kim? What she got to do with anything?

Tyga- This probably has somethin to do with that little beef she had with Nicki and Drake.

Wayne- What beef?

*Here's What Happened*
Lil Kim and Ray J were onstage doing a concert.

Kim- Before I get started let me diss somebody real quick. Some people been bitin off my swag and ridin me like a rodeo show. I'm not givin no names though.

Ray- She talkin about Nicki Minaj.

Kim- Yea. So anyways girl, you need to pay some respect! Alright now we can perform.

Then Lil Kim and Ray J started performing whatever song they was performing.

~~Nicki's Response~~
Nicki had an interview with one of Melody's sisters, Muse (note: i know this isn't the interviewer in real life, but this is just a story)

Muse- So Nicki, you know Lil Kim and Ray J dissed you at a concert right? Lil Kim said you was "ridin her like a rodeo show". What is your response?

Nicki- Pussy on your sideburns.

Muse- OK I understand.

~~Drake's Response~~
Muse- So Drake, Lil Kim and Ray J dissed Nicki at a concert. I know that you don't got nothing to do with it but I'm gonna drag you into this anyway. What is your response to NICKI'S beef, not your beef.

Drake- I just can't respect somebody whose gonna try to demand somebody to respect them. Ah Ah that's unforgivable!! I bet she got 10 kids!! Don't even know who the first DADDY IS!!! That's my response.

Muse- OK?

~~Lil Kim's Response~~
Muse- So Kim, what is your response to what Drake had to say?

Kim- First of all Drake, I don't know WHO YOU ARE! WHERE YOU CAME FROM!!! OR WHO RAAAAAAISED YOU!! But I know, that you ain't gone be all up in my business. Mmm mm honey b. You just a punk pussy.

Muse- And those were some strong words from Lil Kim.

~~Drake's Response~~
Muse- So Drake, you know that Lil Kim dissed you right. What is your response?

Drake- First of all, Lil Kim not even relevant. Unlike Kim, me and Nicki actually HAVE songs on the charts, and we're actually SELLING records. I mean, Kim ain't had a hit song in HOW long? In HOW long!!? Dang!!

Muse- That was a response from Drake. Hopefully that will put an end to this beef.

*Back to the Present*
Melody- But sadly this isn't the end of the beef.

Tyga- I didn't know the girl doin that interview was your sister.

Melody- I got sister's everywhere. But anyways in the letter Lil Kim says that she wants to challenge Drake to a match to settle the beef once and for all.

Drake- Why is she tryna fight me?

Wayne- Cause your the only one that responded to her old irrelevant self. So you gone do the match and you gone win or else you ain't gone be Young Money no more.

Melody- The address for the match is in the letter.

Wayne- This meetin is over. We Are Young Money!

All- We Are Young Money!

Tyga- This is the longest meetin we ever had.

*The Day of the Match*
The Young Money crew drove to the location of the fight.

Tyga- So Drake, are you ready to fight?

Drake- I guess. She's a girl, how tough could she be? *dj scratch*

Melody and Nicki turned and looked at him all mean.

Nicki- What you tryna say? >:(

Drake- I'm not tryna say y'all weak, I'm just sayin that girls..... aren't as strong as..... well they're not weak..... I can just..... beat you easier..... I like your outfit.

Nicki grabbed him by the neck and threw him in the air. When he started falling back down to the ground, Melody did a spin kick to him and he went through a wall.

Wayne- You still Young Money.

They finally walked into the building. When they walked inside Melody recognized the place they were at.

Melody- I remember this place! My sister works here.

Tyga- What is this place?

Melody- This is WWE Smackdown.

All- What! :O

Everyone turned and looked at a TV that just happened to be there. And it just happened to be turned on. Lil Kim was already in the ring and Melody's sister Harper was the ring announcer.

Harper- Standing in the ring weighing in at.....

Kim- *mean stares*

Harper- Umm well the point is that here's Lil Kim!

Crowd-.....yay *uncaring*

Harper- Now coming to the ring weighing in at (whatever drake's weight is) Drizzy Drake Rogers!

Crowd- Yay!!

Then Lil Kim looked at the crowd all mean and they stopped cheering. Drake finally got to the ring. The Young Money crew were at ringside so that they can support Drake.

Harper- Any words before we start the fight?!

Kim- Child please! You goin down!

Drake- You wanna piece of me, well that's too bad cause you not gettin no pieces.....jerk.

Harper- :/ Wow. Just fight each other.

Harper rang the bell and got out the ring.

Drake- Hey wait a minute! I can't hit you, your a girl!

Kim- Exactly.

Lil Kim power-bombed Drake. Then she got on the top rope and jumped on him. While she was on his back she put him in a headlock.

Kim- Haven't you ever wondered why I wanted to fight you instead of Nicki?!

Drake- Yea.

Kim- Well the answer is because I knew you wouldn't fight back cause I'm a woman. That's what you get for bein raised right!

While Kim was beating up Drake some more Melody turned to Wayne.

Melody- Wayne we have to do something! Kim set him up.

Wayne- What do you want me to do, I cant hit her either.

Voice- But I can.

They turned around and saw Drake's mom behind them.

Sandi- Nobody puts they hands on my baby like that.

Ms. Sandi jumped into the ring.

Sandi- Get off my son you jezebel hussy!!!

Kim- What you gone do about it old lady?!

Sandi- I ain't too old to go upside yo head girl, I ain't lyin!

Then Ms. Sandi tackled Lil Kim and started punching her in the face. Melody and Nicki helped pull Drake out of the ring, while Drake's mom kept beating Lil Kim hecka bad.

*Backstage*
Melody- Are you alright Drake?

Drake- I didn't get hurt that bad. I mean she is a girl. *dj scratch*

Melody- Excuse you.

Tyga- He's just tellin it like it is. It's not like there's a girl whose strong enough to beat up a man. I mean com'on.

Nicki and Melody started pounding their fists into their hands and backing up on Tyga.

Tyga- I mean..... I'm not talkin bout y'all though. You two are pretty strong for girls..... but I'm not sayin girls are weak..... but they are. Please don't hurt me.

Melody pushed Tyga on the ground. She and Nicki started stomping on him.

Wayne- I wonder who won the fight anyway?

Drake- Really? You really don't know who won!?

Nicki- I think it's pretty obvious that Ms. Sandi won.

The TV in the room suddenly turned itself on.

Harper- And the winner of the match is..... J Gudda! (note: if you don't know who that is, he's a member of young money)

All- What! :O

Harper- And now a word from the winner!

Gudda- I'm Gudda Gudda.

Nicki- What!? No!? How'd he even win?!

Harper- Remind everyone how you won!

Gudda- I'm Gudda Gudda. Stone Cold Stunna.

Wayne- Wow :/. This meetin is over. We Are Young Money!

All- We Are Young Money!

Nicki- I still wanna know how he won.

Tyga- I wanna know how he even got here.
♠ ♠ ♠
world champion gudda gudda
stay tuned for more adventures of young money