Status: this story is also posted on quizilla.com, its now finished

We Are Young Money

We Are Cash Money (Forces)

*Cash Money Forces Meeting*
Birdman- *bird noises* I called this meetin just to say that lookin at y'all faces makes me sick. *bird noises* Is there anything y'all wanna say?

Duchess- How come Jay Sean isn't here? I really want to meet him.

Birdman- That's cause he works for Cash Money girl. And we're the Cash Money Forces.

Duchess- What's the difference?

Birdman- Cash Money is a record label, while the Cash Money Forces is a protection agency. We don't get paid though.

Duchess- How are we supposed to protect somebody with Hayley Williams, Lyrica and Aria (who are two anime characters), me, and Drake's mom?

Sandi- That's Ms. Sandi to you!

Just then Drake and Nicki busted into the room.

Drake- Sorry to interrupt your meeting.

Nicki- I'm not all that sorry.

Drake- I'm not either, but anyway we have an announcement to make.

Birdman- *bird noises* Hold that thought. We have a mission. Cash Money Forces away!!

Everyone got on Birdman's back. He grew wings and they flew away.

*Mission 1*
Miley Cyrus was sitting on the sidewalk crying. The Cash Money Forces flew over to her.

Birdman- *bird noises* What's wrong girl?

Miley- Me and my boyfriend had a fight and he called me a jezebel hussy.

Sandi- Ah Ah that's unforgivable!! I bet he got 10 kids!! Don't even know who the first momma is!!

Birdman- Hayley I'm pretty sure you get dumped alot.

Hayley- Wow.

Birdman- How bout you handle this one.

Miley took the Cash Money team to her boyfriends house. Hayley kicked down the door, and when she did she saw that Miley's boyfriend was Jack Johnson.

Jack- Hello there. What are you nice people doing in my house? ^_^

Hayley- Don't play nice with us, we know what you did to Miley!

Jack- Oh yes Miley is a fine young lady. How is she doing?

Aria- She's crying because you called her a jezebel hussy. And your gonna pay for it.

Jack- Btw I made some tea just in case you guys wanted some.

Aria took some tea while Hayley did her super spin kick to Jack Johnson.

Jack- @_@ I don't want to be a burden. *passes out*

Duchess- Miley are you sure that Jack called you a jezebel hussy?

Miley- Actually he didn't, but I still hate that guy!

Birdman- Girl you oughta be ashamed of yourself. *slaps miley* Cash Money Forces away!

They all got on Birdman's back and flew away.

*Mission 2*
The Cash Money Forces flew to their next mission. They flew to the Jonas Brothers house.

Nick- Help us. Our moms going crazy.

Lyrica- What's wrong with her?

Joe- She's mad at us for taking off our purity rings. I was just taking it off to wash my hands.

Kevin- And I'm married now, so I don't even need it.

Their mom was throwing their clothes out of the window and yelling at them.

Mom- Y'all don't wanna wear no rings!! I'll give y'all somethin to wear!!

She threw a jewelery box out the window and it hit Joe in the head. He got knocked out.

Birdman- Ms. Sandi your an overbearing mother, why don't you take care of this one.

Sandi- Wow.

To solve the Jonas Brothers problem, Ms. Sandi got out a can of gasoline. Their mom stopped throwing stuff out the window when she saw what was going on. Then Ms. Sandi lit a match and set the house on fire.

Sandi- That oughta solve your problem ^_^

The Jonas Brothers started crying.

Kevin- We didn't want you to kill our mom!

Nick- We just wanted you to scare her so that she'd let us back in the house.

Birdman- Mission accomplished. Cash Money Forces away! *bird noises*

The Cash Money Forces started walking away while "Love The Way You Lie" was playing in the background. Nick and Kevin were just sitting in front of the house crying while Joe was still knocked out.

*Mission 3*
Their next mission was to help Kesha.

Kesha- My roommates keep trying to get me to take a shower. Can you take care of them for me?

Birdman- Duchess since you haven't done nothin yet and you stank, you should do this one.

Duchess- Wow.

Duchess went into Kesha's house. All she had to do was hook up their water supply to a hose and spray it in a river. Duchess accidentally sprayed too much and the whole cities water supply went out.

Duchess- I'm all done.

Kesha- Thanks. Now I never have to shower again.

Birdman- Mission accomplished.

While they were walking away, Birdman saw a TV in a store window.

TV- Breaking news! There is now a drought in Tennessee. And the source of the drought is this house *shows kesha's house* So if you ever see the owner of this house, feel free to attack them. Cause this is all their faults!

Hayley- Hey what were they saying on TV?

Birdman- Uhhhhh.....nothin. Cash Money Forces away!

Then they flew away.

*Mission 4*
The next mission was at Trey Songz house. When they got inside they saw that Shanell was throwing furniture at him.

Shanell- Boy didn't I tell you not to drink my orange juice!

Trey- Help! Shanell keeps throwin stuff at me *gets hit with chair*

Shanell- And what are them weak fools gonna do about it?!

Birdman- Lyrica and Aria, y'all two is some weak fools. Why don't y'all handle this.

Lyrica&Aria- Wow.

They both got out swords. Shanell got out a sword too and they started fighting. Aria and Lyrica both swung at Shanell, but she moved out the way. Aria accidentally stuck the sword in Trey's arm, and Lyrica stuck it in his leg.

Aria- Oops. My bad ^_^

Trey- Ahhhhhh!!! Why does this always happen to me!!?

Birdman- Uhhhh.....mission accomplished. Cash Money Forces away!

The Cash Money Forces just ran out the house while Trey was still screaming. Shanell looked at Trey and just started watching TV.

*Back at the Studio*
When the Cash Money Forces came back into the room, Drake and Nicki were still sitting there.

Birdman- So what was that stupid, pointless announcement that y'all ugly fools was gonna make?

Drake- Well the announcement was that me and Nicki got married. *dj scratch*

Cash Money- Eh!?

Wayne busted into the room

Wayne- You ain't married fool, you Young Money! Y'all just stupid.
♠ ♠ ♠
To Be Continued.....
stay tuned for more adventures of young money. or cash money