Status: this story is also posted on quizilla.com, its now finished

We Are Young Money

We Are Married?

*Young Money Meeting*
Wayne- I called this meetin to tell y'all that y'all ain't nothin without me. Y'all, minus me, equals nothin. Is there any other news?

Nicki- Me and Drake got married

Wayne- Y'all also got ashy elbows.

Just then Ms. Sandi busted into the room.

Sandi- I'm sorry to interrupt you, but it just hit me. HOW DARE YOU MARRY MY SON YOU TACKY JEZEBEL!!!!!

Ms. Sandi picked up Nicki and threw her out the window. Drake went up to the window.

Drake- Hey Nicki! Since your already down there can you go to 7-11 and get me a slurpee!!?

Nicki- OK baby!

Drake turned around and saw his mom looking at him all mean.

Drake- What? Did you want one too?

Ms. Sandi picked up Drake and threw him out the window.

Wayne- Yea this meetin is over. We Are Young Money!

All- We Are Young Money!

*At the Concert*
Nicki, Melody, and Tyga were hanging out backstage while the concert was going on.

Tyga- So.....you and Drake are seriously married?

Nicki- Yep ^_^

Tyga- Why?

Melody- I think what he's trying to say is, how come we were the last to find out? You told Cash Money Forces before you told us.

Nicki- The reason we told Cash Money first is because my sister and Drake's mom was there. And also, that chapter just happened to be about them.

Tyga- Chapter?

Nicki- The point is that me and Drake are having our wedding on Saturday.

Tyga- Man y'all actually gettin married. Why?

Nicki- Cause I love him.

Wayne walked backstage.

Wayne- Yo husband fell off stage again.

Nicki- OMG!! He get on my nerves!!! >:(

Then Nicki walked away.

Melody- Oh well. Lets go get some sushi.

And that's what they all did.

*Wedding Day*
The Young Money crew were in their seats waiting for the wedding to start.

Tyga- If Nicki and Drake are already married why are they just now having the wedding?

Melody- Because their wedding is being sponsored by Sprite and Mattel and this is the day that they picked.

Tyga- Is that why Nicki is wearing that tacky dress?

Melody- What tacky dre....Ahhhhhh! =O

Nicki came out with a neon green cocktail dress with the word "Mattel" written all over it. She was also wearing a half green half pink wig.

Crowd- =O

The minister looked at Nicki then started shaking his head.

Minister- Man.....good luck with this one. Now take your wife by the hand and tell her she's beautiful.

Drake-.....

The Minister started laughing and so did everybody else.

Minister- I'm sorry I'll be serious now. Just tell each other your wedding vows.

Nicki- Pussy on your sideburns.

Minister- ;_; That was beautiful. Drake what do you have to say to her?

Drake- Sorry I couldn't hear her. Her outfit was too loud.

Nicki- So, that's why you always fall down on stage.

Drake- So, that's why you ain't got no hair.

Nicki- So.

Drake- So

Nicki- So.

Minister- Wow that was beautiful. I now pronounce you man and wife. Now hurry up and kiss each other so I can go home.

Drake and Nicki kissed while the crowd went "awwwww".

Later on they had the wedding reception.

Drake- Is y'all ready for the champagne!?

All- Yea!

Drake- Well that's too bad cause all we got is sprite!!!

All- >:(

Everyone started eating. Then they decided to make speeches. Duchess decided to go first.

Duchess- Nicki even though.....

Wayne- Shut up Duchess, nobody wanna hear what you got to say. At first I didn't really approve of your marriage. But then I realized that nobody else wants to marry y'all, with yo ugly selves. So congratulations!

Everyone started clapping (for some reason). Drake's mom decided to make the next speech.

Sandi- At first I didn't approve of their marriage either. In fact, I told them of my disapproval.

Nicki- You threw me out of a window.

Sandi- But anyway, even though your gonna have some stupid ugly kids I still think you guys are cute together.

The crowd still clapped. Trey wanted to make his speech next.

Trey- Seeing you guys in your tacky marriage inspired me to have one of my own.

Trey took Shanell's hands in his.

Trey- Shanell even though you tried to poison me in a diner, you shot me over a poptart, you ran me over for drinking your pineapple soda, you ran my mom over for raising me, you cut up all of my clothes for sneezing, and set my bed on fire while I was still in it, will you marry me?

Shanell- ;_; Of course I will!

Trey and Shanell started hugging each other. He put an engagement ring on her finger.

Trey- And I want all of you to come to our wedding.

All- *dj scratch*.....

They all just went back to eating. The last speech was Birdman's.

Birdman- Seeing both of you raggedy couples inspired me too. Ms. Sandi, even though I haven't know for that long I want you to marry me.

Drake- *dj scratch* What?

Sandi- Of course I will.

Birdman- Seeing you two today made me realize how much me and Ms. Sandi love each other. So we're getting married.

Drake- What?!! No!! You can't marry him this wedding is fake!!

All- Eh?!

Nicki- Me and Drake was just pretendin to be married so that we could get more followers on twitter. We was gonna tell the truth later though.

Tyga- Dang Drake you must feel hecka molded.

Drake- D:

Birdman and Ms. Sandi left together.

Melody- Sooooo......what now?

Nicki- Well..... LETS DANCE!!!

Everyone started dancing to "Poker Face" while Drake had to sit there looking all molded.
♠ ♠ ♠
poor drake. he ruined his own life.
stay tuned for more adventures of young money