Status: this story is also posted on quizilla.com, its now finished

We Are Young Money

We Are Done

*Young Money Meeting*
Wayne- I called this meetin just to say that y'all the ugliest group of people I ever seen in my life. Any other announcements?

Melody- Birdman, Ms. Sandi, and Duchess' wedding is today.

Tyga- I can't wait for this one.

Money- Aren't you excited that your sister's gettin married today?

Nicki- No.

Money- What about you, Drake? Aren't you happy for your mom?

Drake- No.

Tyga- That's what makes it so funny. You both have relatives that really have no business bein in this story, and they're gettin married to your boss! Am I the only the only one who see's how funny that is?! And the only reason they're together is because you two had that fake weddin. So this is really your fault to begin with. That's too bad. I'm just glad it wasn't me.

Nicki and Drake started pounding their fists into their hands and backing up on Tyga.

Tyga- I mean, gettin married to Birdman isn't that bad. Please don't hurt me.

Drake picked up Tyga over his head. Nicki opened up the window so that Drake could throw Tyga out of it.

Wayne- Before you throw him out, I have somethin to say. I really don't hate you guys. I'm just mean to you so that it can toughen you up in the rap world. In fact I like each of you for different reasons. Nicki, I like how your normal one minute than all of a sudden you start goin all crazy. Tyga, I like how you were always so dumb and how you always make people feel worse about stuff.

Tyga- I like that about me too.

Wayne- Drake, I like how your the only one that's normal. Melody, I like how your unrealistically good at everything.

Melody- I guess I am unrealistic, now that you mention it.

Wayne- And Mz. Money.....

Money- ..... :)

Wayne- .....I like how.....you somehow became a character in this story.

Money- Awwwww. Do you really mean that Wayne?

Wayne- Well.....HECK NAW!! I can't stand you fools! Throw Tyga's ugly behind out the window!

Drake and Nicki just shrugged and threw Tyga out the window.

Wayne- Now this meetin is over. We Are Young Money!

All- We Are Young Money!

*At the Wedding*
The Young Money crew drove to the wedding.

Tyga- Man today is gonna be a good day.

Nicki- Shut up!

Tyga- OK.

Moments later Trey and Shanell walked into the building. Nicki came up with an idea when she saw them.

Nicki- Hey Trey, can you do me a favor?

Trey- OK what is it?

Nicki- I want you to break up Birdman and Duchess.

Drake- What about my mom and Birdman?

Nicki- Oh yea. You can break them up too.

Trey- So you mean you want me to end a beautiful relationship that your family is apart of and destroy their happiness and put them in eternal despair just for your own selfish reasons?

Drake- Well.....if you put it like that.....

Trey- Sure I'll be happy to break them up. I am "Mr. Steal Yo Girl" after all.

Tyga- Man, somebody gone beat you up.

Trey- Shanell your OK with this, right?

Shanell- Yep. Cause I am so not jealous anymore.

Just then she slapped Trey.

Shanell- Sorry I just had to do that ahead of time.

*Moments Later*
Trey went over to Duchess' dressing room and knocked on the door. Duchess answered it.

Duchess- Oh it's you Trey! Come in.

Trey walked into the room.

Duchess- What happened to your shirt?

Trey- I decided not wear one. But anyways, Duchess do you wanna be my girl?

Duchess- I like your straightforwardness, but no. There was a time when I thought we could be together, but you were with Shanell.

Trey- I can dump her.

Duchess- That wouldn't be fair to her. Even though she's a crazy jealous sociopath, she still loves you. And I love Birdman. So we can never be together.

Trey- I guess your right about that. Good luck at your wedding. And good luck with the baby.

Duchess- Oh yea, I forgot I was pregnant. Good luck with your marriage cause you need it more than I do.

Trey and Duchess hugged then Trey left the room. After that he went over Ms. Sandi's room.

Sandi- Child Please!

Then Ms. Sandi slapped him and he flew all the way over to Drake and Nicki's seats.

Nicki- So did you break them up?

Trey- Nope.

Shanell- You didn't touch any of those girls, did you?

Trey- I hugged Duchess, but I don't think that.....

Shanell slapped Trey and he started spinning in the air.

Nicki- Well that didn't work.

Melody- Maybe they're just not meant to be broken up.

Drake- I refuse to believe that. Wayne can to talk to Birdman.

Wayne- No. I actually wanna see this happen.

Nicki- But why?! Aren't you bothered by this?

Wayne- Nope. Cause whether or not they get married, y'all still gone be Young Money.

Nicki- Can you just talk to him so we can get on with the story.

Wayne- OK. But y'all still Young Money.

Wayne went over to Birdman's dressing room.

Wayne- Daddy I need to talk to you.

Birdman- Boy what is it?

Wayne- I don't want you to marry these girls. You can't have two wives. I don't want you to have two wives.

Birdman- Why not?

Wayne- Cause daddy, these girls ain't right. Duchess ain't even real. Daddy you don't wanna marry somebody that's made up. And Ms. Sandi is somebody's mama. You don't wanna marry somebody's mama.

Birdman slapped Wayne and he started crying.

Wayne- Daddy why you hit me?!

Birdman- How you gone try to tell me who I can marry?! Go back to yo seat before I smack you upside yo head!

Wayne- Yes daddy.

Wayne sadly walked back to his seat.

Drake- Did it work?

Wayne- No. But you still Young Money.

Just then, the two brides started walking down the aisle.

Tyga- Y'all shut up. I wanna watch this tackiness.

Money- Can't you be a little more sensitive to Drake and Nicki's feelings?

Tyga- I can but I don't want to.

Money- Oh OK.

They went back to watching the wedding.

Minister- I'm just gonna cut to the chase. Who objects to this weddin?!

Drake- Me! Me! I object!

Sandi- Boy, you better have a good reason for this!

Drake- I do. You guys can't get married cause its illegal to be married to more than one person. So boom!!

Minister- Oh yea he's right about that. Alright Birdman, hurry up and pick one.

Birdman- Hmmmmm. Who should I pick?

Nicki and Drake both rushed to the stage.

Drake- You should pick Duchess. I mean, she is havin your baby and everything.

Nicki- But Ms. Sandi is much more mature and sophisticated.

Sandi- She ain't lieing about that.

Nicki- Also Ms. Sandi is rich, while Duchess is just some broke little jezebel that nobody's ever heard of.

Duchess- Hey!

Nicki- Oh, but no offense.

Drake- But Duchess can rap and sing, so she can make you alot of money. Plus she's alot younger and alot more fun.

Nicki- Your right she is young. In fact she's only 16 years old. *dj scratch*

The whole crowd was silent.

Nicki- Yep! I won!

Nicki proudly walked off stage.

Tyga- Man I knew this was gone be good.

Birdman- You only 16! I can't handle all that. Ms. Sandi you win!

Drake- Mom please don't marry him!

Ms. Sandi just pushed Drake off the stage. The minister went back to talking.

Minister- Anyways, do you take her to be your wife?

Birdman- I do.

Minister- And what about you?

Sandi- I.....I.....GOTCHA!!

All of a sudden Ashton Kutcher came out and there were a bunch of camera's everywhere.

Wayne- Wtf is all this?!

Ashton- You two just got Punk'd!

Nicki- Wait! What!?

Birdman- We already knew that you and Drake were lieing about gettin married. So we planned this whole prank.

Drake- That's hecka messed up! Why would you do that?!

Sandi- Because we're jerks! Now let's go drink some Sprite!

All- Yea!

Everyone got out of their seats and went to the reception area.

Tyga- Booooo! This weddin sucked! I want my money back!

Money- Baby just shut up and lets go eat.

Tyga- OK.

Tyga and Mz. Money left while Drake and Nicki had to sit there looking all molded.

*At the Reception*
Duchess- We got you good didn't we sis?

Nicki- Yea I guess. Since this was a prank does that mean your not really pregnant?

Duchess- I'm still pregnant, but Birdman isn't really the father.

Nicki- Than who is?!

Just then Jay Sean walked into room.

Jay- Hello everyone. I'm Duchess' real boyfriend.

Nicki got up and punched Jay Sean. Then she sat down and started eating like nothing happened.

Nicki- Girl I'm so happy for you.

Twist- Wait, if your 16 why are havin a baby with Jay Sean? He's like 20 somethin, so isn't that kinda illegal?

Duchess- Oh I'm sorry Twist, what are you back there lieing about?

Drake- Everybody I have an announcement to make!

Just then, Melody rushed into the room with a phone in her hand.

Melody- Omg! Orianthi is having her baby right now! We have to go to the hospital!

Drake- No! Can she wait?! It's too early for her to be havin this baby anyway!

Melody- Wayne, you should at least go.

Wayne- Naw I wanna hear what Drake has to say first.

Drake- Anyways, Nicki the time we spent together made me realize how much I love you. And I want us to get married for real.

Nicki- Aw really? I love you too. And since we're already here, we might as well get married.

Everyone started looking at the minister.

Minister- What, can y'all wait?! I mean, can I finish my sushi po' boy first?!

Money- Sushi po' boy!? Ugh?!

Minister- Shut up.

*Moments Later*
Minister- I guess I have to marry these two off, AGAIN! Do you take her to be your wife?

Drake- I do.

Minister- Do you take him to be your husband?

Nicki- I do.

Minister- Good. Now your married. Go ahead and kiss each other.

They kissed while the crowd went "awwwww".

Money- Aw this is so sweet.

Tyga- Mz. Money, this made me realize that I don't wanna be married yet, but lets remain a couple for the time being.

Money- That sounds good to me.

Tyga and Mz. Money hugged each other.

Melody- You know Twist, seeing how happy these couples are makes me happy that we're together.

Twist- Me too. I'm so glad that I got passed the fact that your an anime character.

Melody- Actually I'm not a anime character. I just look like one cause I'm an android. *dj scratch*

Everyone looked at Melody.

Wayne- That's how she got this job. A fan sent me her for my birthday, so I just decided to use her at Young Money.

Melody- My family members are human though.

Twist- So that means I'm dating a robot?! That's tight!! High five!

Twist started high fiving everyone in the crowd.

Wayne- And seein you ugly jacked up couples made me realize how much Orianthi means to me.

Melody- She's still giving birth. You wanna go see her?

Wayne- No that's OK. This story is over. We Are Young Money!

All- We Are Young Money!

Then every started dancing to " Evacuate the Dancefloor" by Cascada.

*If Your Wondering*
Btw this is what happens to everyone.

*Wayne eventually goes to see his baby. Him and Orianthi are still together and he's still verbally abusive. But she's OK with that.

Orianthi- I love a man whose verbally abusive.

Wayne- Shut yo raggedy lookin self up.

*Drake and Nicki are still together. Drake is no longer getting kidnapped by Fueled By Ramen.

Drake- Finally

Now he gets kidnapped by Decaydance.

Nicki- What's the difference?

The difference is that they're not Fueled By Ramen.

*Tyga and Mz. Money eventually have a baby. But people still haven't heard of Mz. Money's albums.

*Melody and Lil Twist eventually start going to school together, where they remain a happy couple. Twist can still speak clearly.

Twist- And my girlfriend is an android! Do you not know how tight that is?!

*Anyways, Shanell and Trey have a somewhat happy marriage. She learns to be less jealous, while he keeps stealing people's girls. He eventually gets beaten up by somebody's boyfriend.

Tyga- I told you somebody was gone beat him up!

*Hayley Williams and Travie McCoy eventually get married, but nobody really cares. Hayley still hates Cassadee Pope.

*Duchess and Jay Sean have their baby together. Nicki is still overprotective of her. And no one seems to care that Jay Sean had a baby with a minor.

Wayne- We didn't care then, and we don't care now.

*Birdman and Ms. Sandi move on with their lives. They continue to work in the Cash Money Forces.

*Gudda Gudda is still not a main character.

Gudda- That's messed up Gudda Gudda!

*And Justin Bieber never appeared in this story.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was the last adventure of Young Money. Thanks for being with the story all this time. The End!