Status: this story is also posted on quizilla.com, its now finished

We Are Young Money

We Are Locked Up

*Young Money Meeting*
Wayne- I called this meeting to say first and foremost, that ya'll smell like monkey butt. Second, ya'll need to shut up or else ya'll ain't gone be Young Money no more. Is there any other points ya'll wanna make.

Melody- I have mail for you guys. Birdman sent a letter asking why we didn't.....

Nicki- We don't care about that, get to the other mail.

Melody- Well Nicki you got a letter from your plastic surgeon saying that if you don't pay up than he's gonna make you go back to being a man.

Tyga- Ah haaaa! :P

Melody- Drake your mom sent a letter saying that if you don't come home and clean up your room than your gonna be grounded for a week.

Drake- Aw man :(

Tyga- Ah haaaa! :P

Melody- Tyga you got a letter from Lil Wayne saying that if you don't shut up your not gonna be Young Money no more.

Tyga- Aw

Melody- But the same goes for Drake and Nicki so don't feel as bad. Actually he still wants ya'll to feel bad.

Wayne- Melody shut up real quick and go get us something to eat.

Melody- Aye aye cap'n.

Melody tried to open the door, but it wouldn’t open because it was stuck.

Melody- Um guys.....I can't open the door.

Tyga- Did you try twistin the knob?

Everyone started looking at Tyga like he was stupid (which he was for saying that). Then Lil Wayne came and tried to open the door. It still wouldn’t open.

Wayne- We stuck in this studio! Oh Lord, I can't breathe!!!

Then Wayne passed out. Everyone just stared at him.

Drake- Man that's too bad.

Nicki- I know. How we supposed to eat now?

Melody- Don't worry about that. I put food in the fridge in case something like this ever happened.

Drake&Nicki- Yay! \^_^/

They were heading towards the fridge but stopped when they saw that Tyga was eating all of the food.

Drake- What are you doin man!!?

Tyga- Oh was this food supposed to be for everybody?

Nicki- Yea you idiot! Why would you just eat up all the food you.....booty head?!

Tyga- Don't call me a booty head you jezebel hussy.

Nicki picked up a chair and hit Tyga in the head with it. Then she jumped off of the table and body slammed him. While Nicki was beating Tyga up Drake looked in the fridge to see if there was any food left. He found half a burrito in there.

Drake- Hey somebody left half a burrito in here.

Nicki and Tyga suddenly stopped fighting each other and charged towards Drake. They all started fighting each other for the burrito until it somehow got out of there hands and just happened to land in the trash.

Nicki- ;_;

Tyga- ;_;

Drake- I don't care if it was in the trash I'm still gonna eat it.

Drake walked up to the trash can but it caught on fire for no reason.

Drake- I don't care I'll still eat the ashes.

Then the ashes flew in the toilet. And toilet flushed itself. At this point everybody just broke down and started crying.

Melody- I didn’t even know we had a toilet in here.

Wayne- *wakes up* By the way you need to clean that toilet when this is all over. *passes back out*

Melody- Well this sucks. I'll just call my sister and ask her to pick us up.

Nicki- *dj scratch* If you had a phone why didn’t you call somebody earlier?!

Melody- Well all of you have phones. Ya'll could’ve called somebody.

All- Oh yea :(

Melody- At least we'll finally be able to get outta here

All- Yay!

Melody- Nevermind. My phone is dead.

All- Boooo!

*2 Hours Later*
They were still stuck in the studio starving and smelling bad like some ripe apples.

Tyga- Since we're stuck in here anyway I have a confession to make. That burrito didn’t really catch on fire. I staged the fire so that I could have the burrito to myself. I ate it when ya'll wasn’t lookin.

Melody- How did you stage the fire?

Tyga- Don't worry about it.

Nicki- I have a confession too. The door might be stuck because I put my gum on it before we had the meeting. I didn’t think it would make the door stuck though.

Drake- I have a confession too. The reason Melody's phone is dead is cause I kept using it to call my mom and play games. I could've used my own phone for that. In fact, I could be using my own phone right now to call somebody, but for some reason I won't.

Nicki- We understand man.

Tyga- We know how you feel.

Wayne- I gotta confession too. Even though ya'll get on my nerves and smell like some ripe apples I actually like.....well I care.....I mean I see you guys as.....

Just then Birdman walked into the door. Everybody was happy to see him and they ran up and hugged him.

Wayne- Daddy I'm so glad your here!

Birdman- Boy why you leave me at the airport!?

Wayne- I didn’t leave you daddy I told my friends to come pick you up.

Birdman- Well I ain't told your friend to come pick me up I told you to pick me up!!

Wayne- Daddy I'm sorry.

Birdman- Boy you ain't sorry yet!!

Then Birdman took off his belt and started hitting Lil Wayne with it. While that was going on everyone else just watched.

Melody- .....Sooooo who wants sushi?

All- We do!!

Wayne- Noooo. Don't leave! We are Young Money!!!!

Everyone else just left while Wayne was still getting whooped.
♠ ♠ ♠
stay tuned for more adventures of young money