Status: this story is also posted on quizilla.com, its now finished

We Are Young Money

We Are Here to Rescue You

*Young Money Meeting*
Wayne- I called this meeting just to say first and foremost, that y'all look and smell like diarrhea. Second, is that Melody with her old ugly self has mail for us.

Melody- We have a letter from a record label named "Fueled By Ramen".

Tyga- Hey my cousin is on that label.

Wayne- Shut up or else you ain't gone be Young Money no more.

Melody- Anyways here's the letter. "We have Drake with us. If you want him back come to our building. You'll have to defeat our leader to set him free. Or give us 20 million dollars that's what we really want. From Fueled by Ramen."

Nicki- Ooooooooh. I was wonderin why Drake wasn't here.

Tyga- Oh I thought he was here.

Wayne- So anyways how we gone get Drake back?

Nicki- Well we should listen to the letter and go to their building.

Melody- And I already know where the building is. So are we gonna give them the money or bring back Drake by force?

Wayne- Fool we Young Money, we're takin him back by force! This meetin is over. We Are Young Money!

All- We Are Young Money!

*Fueled By Ramen HQ*
They drove to the Fueled By Ramen Headquarters and walked inside.

Nicki- Does anybody know where the main office is?

Melody pulled a map out of her pocket.

Melody- Its on the 10th floor. Basically all we have to do is take the elevator.

So they got on the elevator. When they elevator started going up it only stopped on the 3rd floor. Then the door opened up. Two guys were standing in front of them.

Wayne- Who are you losers?

Man- We're Panic at the Disco.

The lead singer Brendon got out some nunchuk's.

Brendon- We're your 1st challenge. Its either you hand over the money or fight us.

Wayne- We'll fight you. Nicki get in there!

Nicki- Why do I have to do it?

Wayne- Cause I said. Now we'll see you later.

Lil Wayne and the rest of Young Money got on the elevator while Nicki was left to fight Panic at the Disco by herself.

Melody- Are you sure that she can handle them.

Wayne- Yea Nicki can handle it. She's a tough girl.

Tyga- If she can beat me up, and she did in chapter 3, than she can take on those fools.

The elevator stopped again. This time when the door opened up the band in front of them was..... Paramore.

Tyga- Aw heck no.

The lead singer Hayley started pounding her fist into her hand.

Hayley- Get ready for your 2nd challenge.

Then Hayley flipped over and kicked Wayne and Tyga at the same time.

Wayne- @_@

Tyga- @_@

Then one of the dudes from Paramore came charging at Melody, but she upper-cutted him in the stomach and he flew out the window. Then she started beating up the rest of the dudes by herself while everyone looked at her surprised.

Tyga- Woah o_O'

Melody- What you think this is my first time fighting? I got a black-belt in Judo, Tae Kwon Do, and Kung Fu when I was 7.

Wayne- That's why I hired her.....I think?

Hayley- Well your still not strong enough to beat me. Lets go you pitiful blue anime character.

Melody- Bring it on Carrot Top!

Hayley and Melody started fighting but no of them were able to hit each other. Wayne and Tyga got tired of the fight so they got back on the elevator. When they got on the elevator it stopped again. The person who stepped inside was..... Travie McCoy (Tyga's cousin).

Travie- Ay wassup man.

Tyga- Sup man.

They did a manly handshake type of thing and hugged.

Travie- Hey did you know Drake is upstairs all tied up?

Tyga- Yea that's why we're here. He got kidnapped.

Travie- Again?

Tyga- Well you know how it is.

Wayne- Man I'm hungry.

Travie- Theres a sushi bar down the street. Wanna go there?

Wayne-.....

Travie- I'll pay.

Wayne- Alright lets go.

Wayne, Tyga, and Travie left the building and went to the sushi bar. When they arrived there they saw that Nicki, Melody, Panic at the Disco, and Paramore were all at the place too.

Wayne- Why are all you fools here?

Nicki- Well while I was beating up the two fools I realized how cool they were. So we came here.

Melody- Same with me and Hayley. While we were fighting I realized how much we had in common.

Hayley- Shes the only one I know who can beat up the guys as good as I can.

Jeremy- Yea Hayley be beating us down.

Hayley- Shut up!

Jeremy- OK.

Melody- Anyways lets have some sushi!

All- Yea!!!

*Fueled By Ramen HQ*
Drake was tied to a chair while the members of Cobra Starship were watching him. The lead singer Gabe Saporta looked at his watch.

Gabe- Aren't your friends supposed to be here by now?

Drake- Knowing them they probably forgot.

Gabe- Aw that's too bad.

Drake- I know.
♠ ♠ ♠
aw poor drake. stay tuned for more adventures of young money