Status: this story is also posted on quizilla.com, its now finished

We Are Young Money

We Are Putting an End to This

*Young Money Meeting*
Wayne- I called this meeting just to say that.....you guys look nice today.

Melody- Seriously?

Wayne- Naw I'm just playin ya'll look like boo boo. And ya'll always will.

Nicki- Oh I guess that makes sense.

Wayne- Do any of you losers have any announcements?

Melody- I do! My sister is coming home from Russia to visit me this week. Also my mom is pregnant so we might be having another sister.

Tyga- Booooring!

Wayne- Yea he's right I thought you was gonna have something relevant to say, but there ain't nothing relevant in your stupid little life. Anything else?

Drake- I gotta question? Why didn't y'all fools save from that crazy record label last week?!

Nicki- Why does it matter you got back safely. Besides, we never save you.

Tyga- I know that's like askin "how come kangaroos don't hop fences?"

Everyone just stared at Tyga.

Wayne- How?

Tyga- What do you mean "how?"

Nicki- How is that like askin "how come kangaroos don't hop fences?"

Tyga- I don't know.....cause that's something.....that really doesn't happen. What I wanna know is how did you get back?!

Drake was about to answer that question until all of a sudden this girl walked in.

Wayne- Who is this jezebel?

Melody- That jezebel is my sister Lyrica.

Lyrica- I wish you guys would stop calling me that.

Melody- Anyways I have to go. Lyrica is taking me shopping for school clothes.

Nicki- What do you need school clothes for?

Melody- Cause I'm a student and eventually I'm gonna have to go back to school.

Wayne- You ain't no student fool you Young Money! With yo stupid self. Btw this meetin is over. We Are Young Money!

All- We Are Young Money!

After the meeting Drake walked up to Lyrica kissed her hand.

Lyrica- *^_^* What was that for?

Drake- How bout I explain it over dinner.

Lyrica giggled then they held hands and walked out the door.

Melody- Hey they just left without me!

Nicki- Yup they left all by themselves. You know what that means ;)

Melody- I'm not getting any school clothes?

Nicki- No.

Tyga- She's not gettin dinner?

Wayne- She's not gettin a ride home? Cause I'm not droppin her off.

Nicki- Ya'll are so ignorant.

*A Week Later*
Drake and Lyrica had been dating for a week. He later found out from Melody that Lyrica had to go back to Russia in a week. So Drake called Tyga, of all people, for help. They went to a sushi bar to talk.

Tyga- I wonder why sushi is the only thing we eat in this story.

Drake- Lyrica is going back to Russia in a week but I'm not ready for her to leave.

Tyga kept stuffing his mouth with sushi, so he was hard to understand since he was talking with his mouth full.

Tyga- Mmmmm mmmm mmm

Drake- I understand what your sayin but if she leaves I'm gonna have that regret and I'll be thinkin "what if".

Tyga- Mmmmm mmmm mmmm

Drake- I don't understand how you can just own somebody.

Tyga- Mmmm mmmm mmmm

Drake- I understand what your sayin but if she leaves and I don't see her than I'm always gonna have this regret.

Tyga- Mmmmm mmm mmm

Drake- I just gotta see her one more time.

Tyga- Mmmmm mmm mmmm mm.

*Moments Later*
Drake and Lyrica were hanging out on the beach together. "Find Your Love" just happened to be playing in the background. The song abruptly ended when Drakes phone started ringing.

Drake- Hello.

Wayne- Boy where you at!! You supposed to be at the studio makin me some money.....I mean music.

Drake- Sorry but I'm hangin out with Lyrica today.

Wayne- Ever since you've been datin this girl you've been fallin behind on your work. And I'm not gone let you mess with my money.

Drake- Sorry I'll get to the studio in a little bit.

Wayne- Yea you better cause.....

Drake- Oh sorry my phone just died.

Then Drake hung up his phone and "Find Your Love" just automatically came back on while they were kissing.

*Later that Night*
Melody was sitting in her room watching TV. Wayne suddenly kicked down her door and barged into her room.

Wayne- Melody we need to talk.

Melody- You are so payin for that door.

Wayne- But on a serious note, we have to break up Drake and your sister.

Melody- Why? Lyrica is gonna leave next week anyway. Besides I think they look cute together.

Wayne- Oh really? Well do you think THAT'S cute?

Wayne turned Melody around and they say Drake and Lyrica kissing on Melody's bed. And "Find Your Love" just happened to be playing in the background.

Melody- Omg!

Wayne- Now do you wanna break them up?

Melody- Yup. And I already have a plan.

*The Next Day, Drakes Point of View*
I was walking to Melody's house so I can see Lyrica again. They live in a nice neighborhood, but all of a sudden it turned into a bad neighborhood. Seriously, there was graffiti everywhere, drug dealers harassing me, and people looking at me all crazy. And it was a nice neighborhood just yesterday. And for some reason "Find Your Love" was playing in the background while I was walking. Anyways I got to Melody's house and tried to climb over her gate, but I couldn't get over for some reason. When I was on her gate I saw Lyrica in the window. I called for her to come outside since she had the keys to the gate and that was my only way inside. She couldn't hear me so I jumped down from the gate. When I turned around I saw everyone(yea everybody) from Young Money was behind me. For some reason they all had some mean faces.

Drake- What's wrong with ya'll?

They were all pounding there fists into there hands and waving weapons around.

Young Money- >:(

Drake- =O

*A Few Moments Later*
Drake was tied to a chair in Melody's room while everyone was still holding there weapons.

Wayne- Sorry man but we're doing this for your own good.

Drake-.....

Wayne gave Lyrica a super-soaker. She walked behind Drake and put the gun up to his head.

Lyrica- I'm sorry, but I have to do this.

Lyrica pulled the trigger, but since it was a water-gun it really didn't do anything to him. So basically all that happened is that he got wet.

*At the Airport*
Lyrica- I'm really gonna miss you Aubrey.

Tyga- Aubrey?! Your name is Aubrey?! Aaaa haaa haaaa haaa haaa haaaaaa!!!

All- Hahah hahahaha!

Everybody started breaking stuff and doing back-flips while laughing at him. When they got done they were all sweaty and tired.

Nicki- Sorry we're done now.

Drake- Anyways, I want you to have this.

He gave Lyrica a ring.

Lyrica- It's so beautiful.

Drake- It's my moms ring. But don't tell her I gave it to you.

Drake and Lyrica started kissing each other while "Find Your Love" was playing.....again.

Melody- Awwwww *^^*

Nicki- I'm so tired of hearing this song.

Lyrica got on her plane. Drake just looked out the window and watched her plane go by.

Nicki- Don't worry man you'll get over it.

Tyga- I don't even know why you liked her. She was a just a anime character.

Drake- I don't care if she was a anime character, I'll never love again.

Melody looked behind her and saw another one of her sister's walking by.

Melody- Harmony we're over here!

This girl walked up to them.

Melody- This is my sister Harmony.

Harmony- Hi. I'm Harmony.

Drake just ran up to her and pushed Melody out the way.

Drake- You wanna go get lunch or something?!

Harmony- OK. ^_^

Then they just walked away while Melody was on the ground looking all in pain.

Wayne- This meetin is over. We Are Young Money!

All- We Are Young Money!

Melody- x_X.
♠ ♠ ♠
stay tuned for more adventures of young money