Status: this story is also posted on quizilla.com, its now finished

We Are Young Money

We Are Working it Out

*Young Money Meeting*
Wayne- I called this meeting to say that y'all broke hussies get on my nerves.

Tyga- We not broke, we get hecka money for our songs.

Wayne- Actually, ever since this story started y'all haven't been makin no songs. So because of that Young Money is goin broke.

Nicki- Well that ain't no good.

Wayne- Exactly. So y'all lazy bums need to get some jobs or else we're losin the studio.

Drake- We already have jobs though.

Wayne- Well y'all need to get some real jobs. We have a week before we lose the studio, so y'all need to get to work today. This meetin is over. We Are Young Money!

All- We Are Young Money!

~~Day 1~~

*Nicki's Job*
Nicki got a job at a construction site building a bunch of houses. She did very well at the job, especially since she was doing it by herself.

Nicki- Hey can one of you guys help me carry this?

Guys- <3 OK Nicki!

They didn't even move. They just kept staring at her.

Nicki- Are y'all gonna help me with this or not?!

Guys- <3 OK Nicki!

The men still weren't moving so Nicki got mad and hit one of them upside the head with a board. But she ripped the board from the building, so it fell apart. The manager stepped in and saw the collapsed building.

Manager- Wtf happened here?!

Nicki- Uhhhhh..... it fell?

Manager- Yea your fired.

*Tyga's Job*
Tyga was working at the counter at McDonald's. A woman holding a baby approached the counter.

Tyga- So what do you want?

Woman- Well I ordered a Big Mac but you guys gave me an apple pie instead.

Tyga- So. What do you want me to do about it?

Woman- Well you can either give me my order or give me my money back?!

Tyga- Or you can kiss the seat of my pants!

Woman- Well why don't you go get a different job!

Tyga- Well why don't you go get a different baby!

Woman- Eh?

Then Tyga just ripped the baby out her hands and kicked it in the air.

Woman- =O My baby!!

Tyga- Yea what now sucka!!

Tyga turned around and saw the manager standing behind him.

Tyga- Heeeeey man.

Manager- Yea your fired.

~~Day 2~~

*Melody's Job*
Melody took a job at the local bakery "Carlos Bakery". Her boss Buddy gave her a card.

Buddy- Go deliver this cake to this location.

Melody- OK. I'm not old enough to drive the delivery truck, so how am I supposed to deliver it.

Buddy- Your gonna have to walk.

Melody- Whaaaaat?

Buddy- And this address is in Jersey shore so you better get movin.

Melody walked all the way to Jersey Shore with the heavy cake in her hand. When she got to the house the door was already opened so she walked in. The cast of "Jersey Shore" were in the house fist pumping. The Situation was fist pumping too hard and accidentally hit Snooki.

Pauly D- Aw Snooki!

Vinny- Not cool man. Not cool.

Melody- Um I have you guys' cake.

All-.....Cake!!!

Then they started fist pumping again and knocked the cake out of Melody's hands.

Pauly D- Aw cake!

Vinny- Not cool man. Not cool.

Melody turned around and Buddy was standing right behind her.

Melody- I can explain. What are you even doin here?

Buddy- Yea your fired.

~~Day 3~~

*Wayne's Job*
Somehow Lil Wayne became a psychiatrist.

Wayne- So what's your problem lady?

Lady- I noticed you don't have a degree on your wall. Shouldn't you have a degree to be a psychiatrist.

Wayne- Shouldn't you have a some makeup so you can stop bein ugly?

Lady- Your so rude. You need help.

Wayne- I need help?! You the one that came to see a psychiatrist with yo crazy self.

Then the lady started crying. Wayne turned around and the boss was standing right behind him.

Wayne- Sup.

Boss- Yea your fired.

*Drakes Job*
Drake got a job teaching little kids karate. He worked at a dojo that was owned by Melody's sister Aria.

Aria- So basically all you have to do is teach these kids the basics of karate.

Drake- How many sisters does Melody have?

Aria- There's 21 of us.

Drake- Seriously? o_O

Aria- Naw I'm kidding. Maybe.

Then she walked away.

Drake- Sooooo does anybody know the basics of karate?

Boy- You don't even know the basics of karate. Your such a dork!

Drake- I know how to take off this belt and go upside your head I ain't lyin!!

Boy- Bring it on old man!

Drake took off his belt and wrapped it around the kids neck. While he was choking the little boy he realized that Aria was watching him.

Drake- Am I fired?

Then she did a spin kick to him and he flew out the window.

Drake- @_@.

~~Day 4~~

*Nicki's Job*
Nicki's next job was being an assassin. She got a letter from an anonymous source. Nicki went to the address in the letter. The client sent Nicki a bag of weapons to make sure she got the job done. When Nicki tried to use the lock picking tools to break into the door, a woman came and opened it. The woman had a Russian accent.

Woman- What are you doing at my door?

Nicki looked up and recognized the woman.

Nicki- Hey aren't you Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksahna or something?

Oksahna- Yes. And you must be Nicki Minaj. I'm such a big fan of yours.

Nicki- Oh seriously?

Oksahna- Of course. What are you doing here?

Nicki- Oh I came here to kill you.

Oksahna- *dj scratch*.....

Nicki- Let me take out my sword real quick so I can cut your head off.

While Nicki was digging in her bag to find her sword Oksahna upper-cutted Nicki in the stomach and she flew into the street. Mel Gibson came and stood over her.

Mel- Yea your fired.

*Melody's Job*
Somehow Melody's job was to be a movie critic. She went to her boss Craig's office so he can check her reviews before publishing them.

Craig- So where is your review of the newest Twilight movie.

Melody- I got it right here.

Craig looked at the review with a disgusted face.

Craig- "The new Twilight movie was like the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Especially the scenes with Edward and Bella together. Although I prefer Jacob cause he's like way more buff, and Edward is too pale and has painted on abs." :L

Melody- So it was good right?

Craig- Yea your fired.

~~Day 5~~

*Tyga's Job*
Tyga got a job being Lady Gaga's stylist.

Gaga- So Tyga, what outfit should I wear on stage tonight?

Tyga- Why are you askin me?

Gaga- Cause your my stylist.

Tyga- It's not like you wear clothes anyway. You might as well go out there wearin nothin.

Gaga- You know I'm not allowed to do that again silly.

Then Tyga just reached into his pocket and pulled something out.

Tyga- Here. I gotta seashell and 2 quarters, just wear that.

Gaga- Yea your fired.

Tyga- Aw man. :(

Gaga- I'm wearing this anyway though.

~~Day 6~~

*Drake's Job*
Drake, unfortunately, got a job as a pallbearer. He had to help carry a casket for this rich old woman's funeral. He was carrying the casket with the other pallbearers until a fan came up to him.

Guy- Hey aren't you Drake?!

Drake- Yea.

Guy- I'm your biggest fan! Can you freestyle real quick?!

Drake- OK hold on just let me get my phone out first.

He let go of his casket and the rest of the pallbearers lost balance and dropped the casket. The old woman fell out the casket. Her body was safe until it got carried away by a phoenix that was flying by. All the people at the funeral were crying even more.

Drake- Hold on let me google some lyrics real quick. Alright now I'm ready to freestyle.
Yo I'm Drake and I'm about to start
With my achey breaky heart
Lookin like Bart.....Simpson
And on top of that I'm a pimp.....son?
I'm done.

He turned around and the dead woman's husband was just looking at him.

Drake- She's okay right?

Man- Yea your fired.

*Wayne's Job*
Wayne got a job as a telemarketer selling pot pouri. The phone rang.

Wayne- This is Potpouri.com thanks for calling. How may I help you?

Woman- Well I bought some apple cinnamon pot pouri from your website and I would like to replace it.

Wayne- Well what's wrong with it?

Woman- What do you mean "what's wrong with it?"

Wayne- As in why are you tryna replace fool!!?

Woman- Well if it's really any of your business.

Wayne- And it is!

Woman- My cat ate it and I want some more.

Wayne- Well if your cat ate than that don't got nothing to do with us so your not gettin a replacement!

Woman- You are so rude you have no control over yourself!

Wayne- And you obviously ain't got control of your cat if he's over here eatin some dog'on dead leaves and flowers.

Woman- Boy don't talk to me like that, put your manager on the phone!

Wayne- Put this on the phone sucka!! *hangs up*

Wayne turned around and his boss was standing right behind him.

Boss- Yea your fired.

~~Day 7~~
Wayne- So how much money did y'all make this week?

Nicki- None. We all got fired.

Melody- Man this sucks. Now we won't be able to afford the studio.

Tyga- And I had some good times in this studio too. Like that time we all got locked in here and almost starved to death. ^_^ Good times.

Drake- What was so good about that?

Just then Birdman busted into the room.

Wayne- Daddy why are you here?

Birdman- Shut up you nasty lil cockroach! Now tell me why I had to pay a $10,000 bill for this studio?!

Melody- You paid the bill?!

Birdman- Yea for some reason.

Then Melody and Nicki ran up to Birdman and hugged him.

Nicki- This means we get to keep the studio! Thank you Birdman.

Wayne- Thank you Daddy!

Wayne tried to hug Birdman too but as soon as Wayne got to him Birdman just slapped him and he went flying in the air in a twisting sort of way.

Birdman- Now let's go get some sushi.

All- Yea!!

Wayne- @_@
♠ ♠ ♠
stay tuned for more adventures of young money