Status: On Hold

365 Days To Live

Wedding Day Part One

Jack’s POV

The day was finally here, our wedding day. I couldn’t believe it, this didn’t seem real. The wedding was being held at our house in our back yard. There were around 100 people here, with family and friends. I was sitting in our bedroom waiting to walk down the aisle, I had the window open. I was suppose to start walking when I heard the music started to play.

I was beyond nerves I could feel my heart racing against my chest, I never been so nerves before. I was so lost in my own thoughts I didn’t realize the music already started to play. I got up from the bed and walk out the door. In just a few minutes I would be married, I still couldn’t warp my head around it.

Each step was making me more nerves before I knew it I was outside. Everyone was standing up looking at me, which didn’t help. My eyes feel on Alex, he look beautiful. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him, I just kept looking at him. This day didn’t seem real it was like I was dreaming, I couldn’t believe I was marrying the one I loved, I never thought I would be walking down an aisle, I always thought I would be alone. I was never the type that really wanted to settled down, but I never push that thought away. I wouldn’t trade this moment for anything, my eyes never left Alex. Once I was down the aisle I stood beside him.

“ We are here today to join this two, today is a day of happiness and love. These two people are here today to be join as one, to know love has no limit. We’ll start off with Alex, he wanted to sing something, “ Priest said.

I just look at Alex I had no idea he was going to sing, I didn’t even know what song he was going to sing. He grab his guitar and a chair, he got in front of the mic.

“ Jack has no idea about so that’s why he looks like a lost puppy. This song is about how there‘s only person I love and nothing can ever change that., “ Alex said before starting to play.

“ What day is it? And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive I can't keep up
and I can't back down I've been losing so much time'
Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to lose And it's you and me and all other people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you “


I could feel the tears going down my face, that was our song. It first play when we went on our first date, it play in the car as we were driving home, that song was special to us. After Alex was down singing he came back and stood behind me, I wanted to kiss him to let him know how much it meant to me, but I knew I couldn’t. I was surprise I had no idea Alex had anything plan, it just shows how much he loves me. I was marrying the one I loved and nothing could ever change that.
♠ ♠ ♠
I rewrote alot of this, still didn't turn out good but kind of better then before.
Part two will be up soon.
Thanks for the comments<33